Chapter 1

Ms.Hottie Mr.Nerd

JIYONG POV

“I’m sure that you know about the wedding right Miss. Lee?”I ask politely to the fine lady in front of me offering my hand for a handshake. “CL” she said ignoring my hand hanging. I retreat my hand and ceasing my forehead not really clear with what she said. “Excuse me Miss-” not letting I finished my line she snapped at me. “It’s CL you idiot! Stop calling me Miss Lee. I don’t know what gotten into my daddy’s head that he want me to marry with someone like you?! You, your thick spectacles and your oily hair can go and jump off the building!” she spat angrily and leaving me dumbfounded. “Pheww! I took back what I said about the fine lady before.” I look at my strawberry milk that made her irritated when the waiter asked for my order before.

FLASHBACK                                                    

“Excuse me? Can I have your order?” said the waiter timidly as he realized the cold and dark atmosphere that surrounded Chaerin and Jiyong’s table. “Strong Espresso please” said Chaerin not bothered with Jiyong shocked expression. “Doesn’t a lady should drink a light drink Miss. Lee?” said Jiyong only to received a glared from the lady. “I will have Strawberry milk. Thank you” ordered Jiyong to the waiter politely. Chaerin scoffed. “Doesn’t a man should drink strong drinks Mr. Kwon?” Chaerin can’t hide her annoyance towards the guy in front her anymore.

END OF FLASHBACK

CHAERIN POV

"OHMYGOD! LEE CHAERIN! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU? YOU LOOK LIKE A MESS!" I look up to see my bestfriend's face. "Bom-ah. I don't want to get married with that thick spectacle guy-" that's it, I start to crying out loud as Bom looking around apologised to the passerby. Yes! We currently hugging while me crying like a kid who want a candy in front of the cafe that me and my 'SOON-TO-BE HUSBAND' had our first 'date' before. I'm so disagree with this. Just you wait and see Mr.LeeKijin. 'AH!' Something has crossed my mind. I broke the hug and pull Bom with me and catch a cab.

NO ONE POV

"Yah! Lee Chaerin! What you are trying to do?" Bom began to panic as Chaerin start to throw her clothes from her closet in the luggage. "You not planning to runaway right?" Bom gasp as she finally realized Chaerin's true agenda. "I'm soo not helping you with this" Bom shaking his head and with that Chaerin stop packing her thing and stares Bom's beautiful eyes that shows how scared she is right now. "Bomnieeeeee~" Chaerin use her ultimate aegyo that never ever once failed on Bom. "Don't chu wanna churr Babyrin happy?" (Don't you want your Babyrin happy?) she added making Bom bitting her lips. "But Babyrin-" Bom contemplating. "Bomniee! Chu don't wurve me anymore aight?" (Bomniee! You don't love me anymore right) Chaerin use her second trick the Baby-slang while pouting cutely and acting as if she was hurt. "Eurghhhhh! Fine!" just like that Bom start to helping Chae with her luggage.

 

Author Note; A short update for my first attempt in writing YEAYY AND SORRY >< . Please inform me your thought and please point out my mistake okay so that i can improve and don't forget to subscribe kkkk . XOXO