victim no. 4

tongue technology [ yoongi centric ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"can you stop that?" seokjin complained, rosy cheeks puffing as he turned away from yoongi to continue watching the movie.

​"stop what?"


+


​it was just like any other lazy day. everyone was sprawled across the floor, chips in their hand, a blanket wrapped around them. the other were snoring or dozing off and some were watching. yoongi has his palm on his chin, head almost falling as he tries to stay awake.


​it was currently 12 am in the morning. the boys already finished 3 movies, all of it in different genres. they came home late and got a late announcement that they'll have the whole week off. the maknae line decided to watch a movie until they all pass out because they were having a hard time trying to fall asleep.


​namjoon was asleep and was loudly snoring, the trio; taehyung, jimin, and jungkook, were still watching, hoseok is happily eating, jin is on his phone, and yoongi is trying to watch the movie and stay awake.


​"hyung.."


​jin looked up from his phone, raising his eyebrows. "yes?" yoongi scratched his head and gave jin a lazy smile. "can you please get me some wat —​"


​the older of the two hit the back of yoongi's head lightly and rolled his eyes, "yah, I am called hyung for a reason"


​yoongi just groaned but made no move to get up. jin just looked at him and shaked his head, "you're so lazy" the younger chuckled, voice raspy from the tiredness in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter