victim no. 1

tongue technology [ yoongi centric ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It started with taehyung.


the poor man was just trying to write another song, hoping that it would be as good as 'hold me tight' ; maybe even better but it was hard when yoongi was beside him, giving him advice; letting taehyung finish a line or two and saying his opinion about it.


the problem was, whenever yoongi is reading taehyung's lyrics, he has his tongue sticking out, focusing and it distracted the younger boy. it was just so cute and taehyung can't handle cute things; and what's more distracting is that it's yoongi - yoongi who rarely shows his cute side.



the hyung he always thought was adorable, but would never admit it.


it didn't help that yoongi was sitting awfully to close beside him. of course yoongi wouldn't notice and if he did, he might ignore it, thinking that there's nothing wrong with it. afterall, it was a habit that all of the members knew about.


taehyung got so distracted that yoongi touched his cheek and gently patted it 2 times. he smiled at taehyung, patting the younger's back gently and muttering a 'you did well, taehyung-ah' yoongi stood up and ruffled taehyung's hair.


it was such a rare and cute moment; taehyung was a mess inside.

when yoogi left, taehyung was tugging at his own hair. frustrated at how cute his hyung was.



+



he was getting more and more impatient.



they were all slumped on the floor, tired after pract

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter