victim no. 3

tongue technology [ yoongi centric ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

short. sorry guys, i'll make it up to you next chapter. love you

 


"yoongi, you're gonna have a special stage later. you're going to perform agust d"


​yoongi looked up from his phone and nodded.


[ after blackpink's stage ]


​"okay yoo —​ suga you're up"


​yoongi stood up, his heartbeat beating so hard. pd-nim patted him on the back and grinned at him. "get out there and do your magic." and he did.


​the members were watching on the backstage. eyes glued to the rapper's sharp movements. it was much more good to watch him when the lights are dim; then the beat dropped.


​yoongi's was spitting fire. taehyung was hyper, screaming at the top of his lungs together with the fans, namjoon was nodding his head, getting his self hyped, jin and hoseok are randomly dancing, and jungkook was just staring at him.


​the members were too engrosed in doing their thing but jungkook was quietly observing.


​he watched the way yoongi's long fingers pointing at the crowd.


​he watched the way yoongi jumps making the fans scream louder.


​he watched the way yoongi smiles making the dim stage brighter.


​he watched the way yoongi his lips and bit his tongue ily.


"raebeuro hongkong eul bo nae neun my tongue technology​"


​jungkook almost choked on his own spit. 


​jungkook is yoongi's third victim.


+


"ah hyung, you did good!" exclamed hoseok, slunging an arm on yoongi's shoulder. yoongi smiled, showing his gums.


​he was in bliss. in between his performa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter