victim no. 2

tongue technology [ yoongi centric ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

the next victim was namjoon.


him and yoongi went to the studio to chill and maybe get some work done. namjoon was sitting in their black leather couch, flipping through some magazine that hoseok probably bought the other day when they were at the mall. it was nothing interesting, just clothes.


yoongi was laying on the floor, a piece of paper in his hands. namjoon was getting bored so he gently kicked yoongi's side making the older send him a glare. "what do you want?"


namjoon pointed at the paper that yoongi is holding. "what's that?" he said, putting down the magazine that he was holding. "you've been looking at it for about, 30 minutes now"


yoongi smiled and namjoon felt dizzy. what the


"ah, this is taehyung's scratch. we were writing ideas a few days ago; he just threw different melodies and lyrics in here. pretty good if you ask me, needs a little bit of work but when its done, im sure it'll reach the charts" yoongi said, scanning the paper.


this seems to catch namjoon's attention. "ah yes, taehyung should come with us here in the studio more often. I bet he has a lot of ideas" yoongi nodded and sat up, folding the paper and shoving it into his pocket.


"it would be better if all of them are here though. I bet some of them wants to share their idea but are just to scared that we'll ignore 'em"


namjoon's face brightened. "hyung you're normally not like this. what did you eat?"


"I ate lamb skewers with kookie"


"you know what I meant hyung"


the man he was facing sighed. he rubbed his face. "fine. I just feel like I'm being unfair. they deserve to share their opinions and ideas too"


namjoon smiled. "ah hyung" yoongi hummed in response. "do you have any chapsticks with you? your lips are dry"


​the moment that those words came out of namjoon's mouth, yoongi instinctively his lips and in an instant, namjoon's eyes went wide and he looked away, blood rushing to the tip of his ears.


​what on earth is happening?
 


​he squirmed in his seat, "yah, namjoon-ah! I'm asking if my lips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter