The SHIP is SAILING (EunJoo/EnN)

Apink Love Story

DESCRIPTION:

Namjoo always dreamed and wished that her crush would notice her.She always dreamed that someday they will become a couple and everyone supports them like what the title of this chapter written.


"Why are we not arriving yet?".Namjoo worriedly asked Eunji.

Eunji don't have any idea too.Namjoo got worried that they will not arrive on time.The ship still travel,they are there almost an hour already but they didnt arrive at their destination.Namjoo sitted on the seat and tried to relax herself,she just enjoyed watching the fish in the ocean.

 The others enjoyed taking a picture of the dolphins jumping out the sea.some just listen to music.Everyone in the ship just enjoyed what they are doing.

"Hey Eunji,sit here".Namjoo tapped a seat beside her.

Eunji sitted beside Namjoo and eat something.Namjoo jealously look at Eunji eating the food but Eunji almost finish it.The lights suddenly turned off,everyone in the ship was shocked,Namjoo stayed closer to Eunji.

Suddenly they felt that they are falling.

"The ship is sinking!!".Someone shouted.

"Immedaitely get your safety vest and wear it!!".

Everyone was panicked and can't see well...

The ship already sink,the people inside the ship are trying to escape to survive theirselves,Eunji helped Namjoo escaped in the ship,Eunji hold Namjoo's hand but suddenly something passes on them that let their hands moved from each other.Eunji tried to save Namjoo but Namjoo was covered by a big thing.Namjoo tried to escape,she use all her force but she loses energy.she slowly closed her eyes and said goodbye.

*********

"Goodbye".Namjoo said her last word as she close her eyes.

Namjoo felt like drowning,she can't breath anymore,she suddenly open her eyes and get up from her bed,her eyes are widen and she panicked.."Where's Eunji?".she panickly find Eunji at her room but she found no Eunji,instead Bomi was the one there."Yah!Namjoo,what happened to you?".Bomi open her sleepy eyes.Namjoo panickly find Eunji.she search all around the house but she didnt saw Eunji.she went back to her room and sat on her bed,having a sad face."Where is Eunji?Where is she?''.Namjoo said worriedly sitting in her bed, bowing down her head,tears started to fall.

"Hey Namjoo,Eunji doesn't know you".Bomi raise her head up looking at Namjoo who is crying seriously.

Namjoo has her face questioning on what Bomi had said.

"Why are you finding Eunji,you never go together,she didnt even know you".

"Wait..". 

Namjoo look around her room and wipe her tears,she look at herself,touching her clothes if it is wet."Then,it was only a dream".

I thought we are already a couple.


The school campus has become crowded and noisy,almost all students gathered near the school gate waiting for someone to pass by.Namjoo is one of the students who gathered near the school gate,preparing her Ipod,to capture the one who captured her heart.Eventhough,she can't move well because  there is no space because there are so many people,she still smiles,exciting to see the one she is waiting for.

After for how many minutes waiting,everyone finally relieve and shouted and screaming happily when they saw the most famous student in their school,not only boys fall in love with her,girls turned gay for her.Namjoo inserted and went to the front to see the one she's waiting for,screaming her name and said I love you but she got ignored,as always,she's always been ignored eventhough she is just a few distance to her.

She notices some of her fans,but when it comes to me,why?why?why Eunji?...

Namjoo frowned but she tried to smile.

*********

"Hey Namjoo,are you not going to eat your ramyeon?".Namjoo was having a deep thoughts but Bomi disturbed her that cause her thoughts to go away for awhile.

"What?".Namjoo asked Bomi curiously.

"Are you not going to eat your ramyeon? I will going to eat it".Bomi answered while still stuffing ramyeon on .

"Of course,I'm going to eat it".Namjoo answered and stuffed ramyeon on .

"Hmmm..it's delicious".Both Bomi and Namjoo said.

 

After eating, Namjoo went to the library alone. Searching for a book, she passes by each shelves to find the book about love. She let her fingers pass by each books, as she found what she was finding, she was ready to get it but someone took it first. She look at who is it and it's Eunji.

Why did she get it? Is she interested in someone?

Namjoo followed Eunji secretly, Eunji seated on the chair and reads the book seriously. Namjoo just hide and observe her.

Maybe she is really interested at someone . Maybe she wants to impress that person. That person must be so lucky.


"Hey you!" A girl called Bomi.

"Me?" Bomi pointed at herself to make sure. The girl nodded her head and give her a gift.

"What is this?" Bomi asked.

"Give it to your friend." The girl said and then leave after.

Bomi went to the canteen to meet Namjoo there. She approach Namjoo and give her the gift. Namjoo was happy for the gift that her friend give her and thanked her.

"That's not from me." Bomi said.

"Then, from who is this?"

"From a girl." Bomi answered.

Everyday Namjoo recieve either a gift or a letter from the girl that Bomi always said. Namjoo was curious who the girl is, so she asked Bomi to ask her name.

Bomi recieve the gift from the girl, the girl was about to leave but Bomi stopped her.

"By the way, who are you? why do you keep sending gifts to my friend? why can't you give it personally?" Bomi asked.

The girl is shaking in fear and can't answer. Bomi asked her the question in a mannerly way.

"Honestly, that gift was not from me... someone just asked me to give that." she answered.

"Who is it?" Bomi asked.

**************************

"Did she recieve it?"

The girl nodded.

"Do you think she will like it?"

The girl nodded again.

"By the way, Eunji-unnie... I told her friend that the gift came from you." The girl spoke.

"Hayoungie, why did you do that?" Eunji asked angrily.

"Dont worry, she will not tell it to her and I told her to promise to keep it a secret, she also want to help us."

 

Bomi and Namjoo are in their room and sitted on their bed.

"So, her name is Hayoung?" Namjoo asked.

Bomi nodded.

Namjoo approach Bomi and ask many things about her.

"Is she pretty?"

Bomi nodded.

Namjoo lay on the bed and keep thinking what would it be if Eunji was the one who gave it, she would be so happy. Namjoo smiled while thinking about it. Bomi notice it and laugh.


Bomi went to the library alone, she look for a dictionary when suddenly someone pulled her. Bomi was shock when she sees the person.

"What are you doing here?" Bomi lowered her voice.

"Can you come with me in the dorm? Eunji-unnie and I have a plan." 

Bomi nodded and smiled.

 

Namjoo called Bomi but Bomi won't answer. Namjoo find her everywhere but she didn't see her.

"Where did she go? why didn't she wait for me?" Namjoo said.

Suddenly her phone rings, she immedaitely pick it up and answered it and it was Bomi. She was shock on what Bomi said.

Date?

A car stopped in front of Namjoo, it's Bomi's car. Bomi invited Namjoo to enter. They are both quiet, Namjoo is nervous because she don't know Hayoung well.

They arrive on the place, Namjoo and Bomi went out of the car. Bomi guided Namjoo to the dating area. When Namjoo arrive there, she saw a beautiful tall girl coming to her and smiled, Namjoo shyly smiled too. The girl guided her to the dating table and they sit.

"So... you're Oh Hayoung?" Namjoo shyly asked.

Hayoung nodded and smiled.

While they are eating, Namjoo asked few questions from Hayoung and Hayoung answered confidently.

"By the way, why do you like me?" Namjoo asked curiously.

Hayoung took a minute to answer the easy question.

"Cause you're amazing." Someone's voice said.

Namjoo turn around and saw Eunji smiling. Hayoung smiled when Eunji arrived, she leave after Eunji came. Only Eunji and Namjoo left. Namjoo was shock when Hayoung is not there anymore. Eunji sitted and face Namjoo.

Namjoo can't look well to Eunji, her heart beats faster.

"Do you think, I will not notice you?" Eunji started.

Namjoo was shock by it.

"To all of my fans, you shined the brightest." Eunji smiled.

Namjoo shyly smiled when she heard it,

"I like you."


They become a couple, Everyone was shock when they know it especially Eunji's fans but eventhough they know that Eunji is gay, they still supports her and they accepts and supports their relationship.

Namjoo was happy that her dream finally come true. The ship is sailing!