Date Me To The Game World (EunJoo/EnN)

Apink Love Story

 

DESCRIPTION:

Namjoo loves to play dating games online, wanting to experience what a date is since she never experience it. But one day, she accidentally entered the game and saw all characters in it, including her favorite dating partner, Eunji.



Ringggg!!!!Ringgg!!!!

The alarm clock wakes up Namjoo early in the morning, Namjoo open her eyes a little and stop the alarm and look at the time, Namjoo’s eyes widen in shock, she hurriedly wake up her roommate who is sleeping noisily beside her.

“Hayoungie!!!!!!!”.Namjoo shouted as loud as lion, her roommate is so hard to wake up.

“Hey, wake up, you still have your freaking date!!”.Namjoo laid back to her pillow and rest ,she’s tired of waking up her roommate and she yawn because of tiredness. Slowly her eyes are closing, not knowing she is already sleeping.

Someone shook her body to wake up, she lazily opened her eyes and saw Hayoung wearing a beautiful dress.

“Unnie, do I look beautiful?”.Hayoung asked while holding her beautiful dress,smiling.

Namjoo nodded her head and smiled.

“You always look beautiful Hayoungie”.

“Thanks unnie, gonna go now,bye”. Hayoung wave at Namjoo and leave the room.

Namjoo sigh.

“Oh, better for her, someone likes her and date her”.Namjoo went back to sleep.


Namjoo dismissed after her class, she immediately went home. She saw Hayoung having so many gifts, she envy Hayoung for being beautiful and having many suitors, she wanted to experience a date with someone but sadly she’s not like Hayoung. She pass by Hayoung and went to her room, sitting on her bed, Hayoung entered with her gifts.

“Is it that hard for me to experience a date?”.

Hayoung look at her ,”What did you say unnie?”.

“Is it that hard for me to experience a date?”.

Hayoung seated beside Namjoo and comfort her.

“It’s not that hard, you will just wait for someone to love you”.Hayoung patted Namjoo’s back.

Namjoo tried to smile.

“You’re amazing unnie, I know someone will love you too”.Hayoung smiled.


Namjoo went to use their computer, she used it to search for her assignment, but thinking of something to relieve herself for awhile, she search a dating game online, wanting to experience what a date is.

Namjoo clicked the game and played, Namjoo doesn’t know what a date is, so she doesn’t expect that the game is hard.

Namjoo choose a character that she will play. She chooses a girl, of course cause she is a girl, Namjoo received a notification. She clicked and read it

Someone invited Namjoo to have a date with her, Namjoo hesitated to click “Yes” since the one who invited her is a girl but after thinking, she decided to accept the invitation since it was only a game, her motive only is to experience a date anyway.

After that step, she has to choose a clothes she need to wear on their date, Namjoo find it hard to choose since its hard for her. Namjoo just imagined and looked back on what Hayoung usually wears on a date and she chooses those kinds of clothes.

“Maybe this clothes is okay for her.”

After the clothing part, it’s time for the hair and make-up. This is the hardest for Namjoo, she never experience having make-up on her face and hairstyling her hair. But Namjoo tried to choose the best and fit on her character.

Namjoo finally finished making her character beautiful, Namjoo is excited to see the one who invited a date to her. She ride a car going to the dating destination. She saw someone waiting for her, she’s short but she’s beautiful. The girl approached to her and held her hands, Namjoo in the other hand becomes crazy like a fangirl when the girl held her hand, as if she’s the one on the game.

The girl guided her to the dating area, the girl introduced her name to her.

“Oh, she has a beautiful name...Eunji,hmmm”.

Namjoo typed on the chat box, and introduced her character as Namjoo.

“Hmmm...Eunji and Namjoo...Namji?Eunjoo?hmmm”.

While the game is ongoing, Namjoo is thinking a shipname of the two of them.

“Hmmm...EunJoo! EunJoo is our couple name haha”.Namjoo enjoyed the game.


 

Namjoo often play the game, she enjoys it and forget herself for envying Hayoung on having a date with someone. Namjoo thinks, her date is more enjoyable eventhough it’s just a game, she now learned what a date is.

Namjoo opened the computer and played the game again, Eunji is the one who always give her an invitation to date her, Eunji is her favorite character to date to since she’s so friendly and looks like interested to her, Namjoo even forget the fact that Eunji is a girl since Eunji is like a gentleman for her.

“Namjoo-unnie, we have to sleep early, we have classes tomorrow”. Hayoung reminded her.

“Okay”. Namjoo smiled.

“You look happy nowadays unnie, Is someone inviting you a date?”. Hayoung teased.

Namjoo just laugh.


Hayoung woke up on her own, she was about to wake up Namjoo but Namjoo is not beside her.

“Where is she?”.Hayoung walked to bathroom, living room, dining room and everywhere but she didn’t see Namjoo. She tried to get her phone and called her. But it can’t be reach, no one answered.

 

“Where am I?”.Namjoo walked on the unfamiliar street with unfamiliar faces, Namjoo look around but the place is unfamiliar. Namjoo bumped at someone.

“Are you lost? Do you need help?”. The stranger asked.

Namjoo nodded feeling so scared.

The stranger asked where she lived, she answered but the stranger don’t know the place.

“That doesn’t sound familiar to me”. The stranger said.

Namjoo becomes sad and scared, her tears are falling. The stranger was sorry, the stranger offered her to stay to them for awhile.

Namjoo agreed, she trusted the stranger, so they come together to their place.

When Namjoo arrived to the place, it seems familiar to her, she has seen it on the game, Namjoo look around the place.

“It is the same on the game”.Namjoo murmured.

“Do you want some coffee?”. The stranger asked.

Namjoo shooked her head. They seated on the familiar long chair that Namjoo’s character and Sungjae is sitting on the game. Namjoo become quiet ,busy examining the place.

The stranger offered it’s hand to her for handshake, Namjoo was shocked not by the sudden handshake but about the stranger’s name.

“Yo..you..you’re Su..Sungjae?”.Namjoo stuttered.

The stranger nodded. “Yes,I’m Sungjae”.

Namjoo was shocked, she can’t even tell her name to him.

“I...I...I’m...”.Namjoo stuttered.

“Namjoo?”. Namjoo was even shocked when Sungjae mentioned her name.

“Ho..how did you...know?”.

“We characters, knows who played the game...when you played the game, I got interested to you that’s why I give you an invitation to date me”.Sungjae explained and smiled.

Namjoo was shocked and become quiet, but she blushed when Sungjae said he is interested to her.

“You know, you’re cute, I like your smile the most”.Sungjae said that makes Namjoo blushed more


Namjoo lived there 3 months already, she don’t know how to get back but she just try to enjoy herself on staying in the game. Sungjae and her haven’t dated in real yet. Namjoo always wished for that but seems Sungjae is not that serious to her not like when she was playing the game.

“When will I get a real date?”. Namjoo looked up on the ceiling while lying on the bed.

“Hmmm...maybe I should just wait like what Hayoung said”.

Namjoo went outside to have a fresh air, she walked around not even knowing where to go, she bumped by someone unknown. She look at the person, the person is short but beautiful like how she describe her favorite dating partner, Eunji. But maybe she was just mistaken, Namjoo shook her head from her thoughts.

Namjoo continues to walk and went back to Sungjae’s place, as she entered the place, Namjoo checked her pocket, her handkerchief was lost, she went back outside to find it, she panickly find it, she even bumped so many people because of it, the handkerchief is very important to her since it’s her first crush who gave it to her as an exchange gift during their Christmas Party and more importantly,her name was sew in the handkerchief.

Namjoo continued to find it and bumped many people, Namjoo bumped again a person, she look up on the person and the person is the one she bumped awhile ago.

“Hmmm.. sorry, by the way, Is this your handkerchief?”. The girl showed a handkerchief to her.

Namjoo nodded and immediately get the handkerchief from the girl’s hand and thanked her, Namjoo immediately walked away.

“Wait!”.

Namjoo stopped and looked back to the girl.

“So, you’re Namjoo?”.

Namjoo nodded and smiled.

“Hmmm...It sounds familiar”. The girl smiled.


Sungjae and Namjoo went to a eating place to eat, Namjoo thought Sungjae bring money but she was asked if she has money, obviously she has nothing. Sungjae scratched his head because of annoyingness. Namjoo got annoyed at him lately.He is not like that before.

“I don’t have enough money, I can’t buy you food”. Sungjae said.

Namjoo was even annoyed when she heard that, ‘’It’s okay”. She replied.

Suddenly someone grabbed Namjoo’s arm, Namjoo was shock, she saw the girl again.

“Let’s eat together instead”.The girl smiled.

“Who are you to talk to her like that ah?”. Sungjae become defensive.

“Is he your boyfriend?”. The girl asked Namjoo.

Namjoo nodded.

“Looks like it’s not”.The girl said, Namjoo’s eyes widen.

“You break up with him now”.The girl demanded. Sungjae and Namjoo are both shocked.

“He’s not a good boyfriend to you”. The girl pulled Namjoo away from Sungjae, Namjoo was shocked.

They went to a peaceful eating place to eat.

“Let’s eat here, it’s more peaceful”. The girl smiled.

Namjoo become quiet, she feel uncomfortable.

The girl started the conversation, “I’m sorry awhile ago”.

“Hmmm...It’s okay, you don’t need to say sorry, you even helped me”.Namjoo smiled.

“So, what food do you want? I will pay for it”.

Namjoo choose foods from the menu, she thanked the girl for helping her, she is just a stranger but it feels like they know each other. After receiving the orders, they eat together.

After eating, they leave the place.

“By the way, It seems we become close but I still don’t know your name, By the way who are you?”.Namjoo asked.

The girl suddenly smiled.

“I’m your favorite dating partner”.The girl answered happily.

“Favorite dating partner?”.

“Yeah...I’m Eunji”.The girl smiled again.

Namjoo was shocked, she didn’t know that the person in front of her is her favorite dating partner.

Eunji grabbed her hands, “Let’s go somewhere, I want you to be happy on this date”.

Date?

Eunji bring her to a peaceful place, where people can relax well and enjoy the place. The place is beautiful and relaxing, Namjoo smiled suddenly, her dream finally come true. Eunji looked at her and smiled.

“Are you happy?”.Eunji asked.

Namjoo nodded and smiled.

“I don’t know if this will be the last time I will see you, but I have to tell you something”.

Namjoo looked at Eunji curiously.

“I...”

The surroundings become all black, Namjoo can’t see anything, can’t hear anything, can’t feel anything.

Namjoo opened her eyes, she breath heavily and look around, she is back, back in her world. Hayoung entered the room and was shocked when she saw her.

“Unnie, where did you come from, I’m worried”. Hayoung approached Namjoo and hugged her.

Namjoo broke the hug and went to the computer and opened it, she receive a message.

From:Eunji

I haven’t able to tell you this, so I will tell it here...Actually, I wanted to say I like you, I was happy to have a short real date with you...Hope we can meet again

To:Namjoo

 

Namjoo read the message,  a smile appeared on her face.

Hope to see you again.


Next story teaser:

 

And thanks for the beautiful poster by Spotlight Poster

thanks for the review by:

VᴇʀꜱᴀEᴍᴇʀɢᴇ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ