Lead Me To Your Heart (Y.O Couple)

Apink Love Story

DESCRIPTION: Hayoung's fall in love someone but she don't know how to confront her.Her Love Adviser,Yoon Bomi is the one giving an advice to her
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Unnie,are you sure that writing letter for her is effective?".Hayoung asked as she was laying in her bed thinking of something to write.

"Yeah".Bomi nodded,as she was sitting beside Hayoung.Hayoung look at Bomi for awhile and turn to look again on her paper."Bomi-unnie,Can you go out for awhile?".

"No...I'm going to check your letter".Bomi disapproved."Yah!This letter is not for you,so you shouldn't read it".Hayoung yelled as she was covering her paper.

"Hehe..why so serious?I'm really going to go out".Bomi stand up and leave Hayoung alone in the room.

Hayoung started to write on her paper,she started to write one word but she erase and get another paper to write.She started to write again and still did the same,until she just wasted her time and effort on writing a letter and just throw the papers anywhere.Hayoung picked up the papers and throw it on the trash can.

NEXT MORNING...

Bomi entered at Hayoung's room and woke her up.Bomi jump on Hayoung's bed and shake Hayoung's body to wake up."Hayoung wake up!!!".Hayoung wake up immediately and saw Bomi in her sight.

"Good Morning Bomi-unnie".Hayoung greeted Bomi and yawned."Good morning Hayoungie,did you finish writing letter for her?".Hayoung shook her head,"I don't know what to write for her".

"Hmmm..dont worry if you can't do that,I have another advice for you".Bomi said as she stand up and hold Hayoung's hand and pull her up.Hayoung get up and they started to talk on their secret advising room(Bomi's room).

They both climb into the bed and sitted there.Hayoung get a pillow and put it in her lap,Bomi did the same too.

"What is your another advice unnie?.Hayoung look at Bomi curiously.

"Hmmm...give her a present".Bomi proudly smiled at Hayoung."That's all unnie?".Hayoung was shocked by the brief advice Bomi gave to her.

Bomi shook her head,"No...there's so much more but we will do it one by one and I know she will be happy of your present".Bomi gave Hayoung a smile.

But unnie..I don't know what will I give to her".Hayoung put down her head and had a disappointed face.

Bomi look at Hayoung and give her a smile."Give her something she likes"."Hmm..but..I can't give to her personally".Hayoung said with a disappointed face again.

"Then,I will be the one to give it to her".Bomi teased Hayoung.

"No unnie!You don't even know her".Hayoung look at Bomi and yelled at her.Bomi laugh and whisper something to Hayoung,"Then,who is it?".Bomi asked.

Hayoung faced to Bomi,"Secret".

"Yah,it's so unfair,you should tell to me so that I can help you more maybe I know what she likes and what she don't like".Bomi threw the pillow to Hayoung.Hayoung shook her head and throw the pillow back to Bomi,"It's my job to do that".

"Am I not allowed to help?".Hayoung just laugh at Bomi.

They finished on their talking and went outside of the room.Hayoung entered in her room again and laid on her bed thinking of something.

NEXT DAY...

Hayoung hide her gift in her cabinet and write a song.she lay on her bed and write a love song for her.

(THE BEST THING I DID)
It’s the best thing I did, to meet you
You’re the biggest gift to me
It’s the best thing I did in my life so far

Good morning, it feels good today, I think of you as soon as I open my eyes
I didn’t know such irritating days could turn so beautiful, it’s all good
Wherever I go, I always make sure I have my phone
In case I get a call from you, all day I look at my phone and smile
I want to hold your hand that has my heart and never let go
Hey lady, I’ll give you all my heart, I want to put myself in you, who captivated me
I think meeting you was divine intervention, my life wouldn’t be solved without you
At the end of a cycle of dating and breaking up, I want the last stop to be you

It’s the best thing I did, to meet you
You’re the biggest gift to me
It’s the best thing I did in my life so far

Where should I meet you today? The weather’s so good so what should we do?
I wasn’t this kind of guy before but I’m changing after meeting you
The style of clothing, the words I spit out
Everything has changed, at just a single word from you
I want to fit everything to you, I want to dance to the music that is you
Waiting to meet you ten minutes earlier than planned
This isn’t a dream but it seems like a dream that I don’t know when I’ll wake up from
In my complicated life, among all the people, she has caught my eye and is coming to me
Let’s just go like this, the reason for me to live is my first step that is you

It’s the best thing I did, to meet you
You’re the biggest gift to me
It’s the best thing I did in my life so far

If I didn’t have you, if I was alone in the past
I wouldn’t have my dream-like days of being with you
If I didn’t have you, if I didn’t see you then
This day of walking with you and this song wouldn’t exist either

It’s the best thing I did, to meet you
You’re the biggest gift to me
It’s the best thing I did in my life so far.

Hayoung look at the lyrics and was satisfied with her work.Again,Bomi entered in Hayoung's room and Hayoung immediately hide the song she wrote under her pillow.Bomi sitted on Hayoung's bed.

"What if you will prepare a date for her?".Bomi said while folding her right feet.

"I will do that unnie?".Hayoung asked curiously.

"Hmm yeah...I think you should tell your feelings to her,don't worry I will help you in preparing the date".Bomi smiled at Hayoung.

"But unnie,is it not that just so early for me to confess my feelings to her,Im not yet ready".

"Yah!Its better if you will tell your feelings to her so that you will not hide it anymore".

"Hmm...okay,I will try".Hayoung tried to smile.

Bomi patted Hayoung's back and leave the room.

NEXT DAY...
(7:30 PM)

Bomi and Hayoung are  both busy preparing for the date after how many minutes they are finally done.

"I'm going to go now Hayoung...Hayoung,you should call her now so that she can come here"..."and tell me about your date with her".Bomi whispers and walk leaving Hayoung alone.

"Yeah u..nnie".

Bomi left Hayoung.Hayoung was there standing getting her phone on her pocket and dialled Bomi's number.

Bomi answered the call.

"Bomi-unnie".Hayoung said in a serious tone.

"What is it?".Bomi asked.

Hayoung take a deep breath and courage and answer,"Come back here."

"Huh?What are you talking about?".

You said awhile ago that I should call her and let her come here".

"Are you stupid?Call her on your phone".

Hayoung scratched her head,"Unnie,why can't you understand?"

Bomi on the other side was confused,"I even understand what she's saying".she murmured.

"The girl that I'm talking about is the girl I'm talking right now".Hayoung answered.

Bomi on the other side is speechless and still confused.

Hayoung didnt receive any reply,"Where are you,I will get you".

"I..I was going to exit in the gate already but you called".Bomi replied.

Hayoung went to Bomi while still having her phone near her ears.There,she sees Bomi holding a phone too,they faced each other,Hayoung who breath so hard and Bomi who looks confused,shocked and speechless.

Hayoung took a courage and go nearer to Bomi and held her hands.

"I will take you to the dating area".Hayoung said.

They arrive on the area,Hayoung let Bomi sitted on the chair,Hayoung suddenly get a microphone and sing the song she wrote for Bomi.After singing the song,she get her gift for Bomi,she went to Bomi and kneel in front of her.

"Why do you need to kneel?"

"Haha...this is what I practiced awhile ago unnie".

Bomi laughed and get the gift on Hayoung's hands and opened it.

Bomi saw a heart pillow and hugged it."Thank you Hayoungie,you stand up there already".

Hayoung laugh,"Hehe...I'm not yet finished unnie".

Hayoung held both Bomi's hands.Bomi look shocked,she didn't expect what Hayoung was doing.

"Unnie,I love you".