Chapter 4

Love me, again.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEXT DAY, AT SCHOOL.

AUTHOR POV.

This is lunch time, Amber and Key like usual will go to the cafeteria. Today not only two of them, but there is also Yeri and surprising there is also have Krystal join us. And that’s because Key drag Krystal to join them.

That is so awkward moment, because Amber and Krystal didn’t talk to each other, but Key didn’t know what is happening between this two people, he only know we’re busy or to be more logic Krystal is busy with her assignment, that is what Krystal said to him when he asking her why she didn’t spent time with us.

Amber sometime glance to Krystal, he really want to say something to her but afraid she will ignore him, he miss his best friend to be honest, but the only thing he can do now is peek a glance to Krystal when everyone didn’t notice it.

Key is the one who talking to much right now, even Amber feel annoyed to hear his nonsense but at the same time feel relief because with that at least the awkward between Amber and Krystal not to obvious. Yeri, she being clingy, extra clingy!

“do you get enough sleep Krystal?” Key asking Krystal who is beside him.

“yes, why?”

“your eyes puffy.” Amber suddenly answer. “don’t lied Krystal, get enough sleep okay? Even you’re busy you have to think about your healthy too.” Amber said in stern tone, Key and Yeri look each other and they look at Amber face. They are silent for a while.

Key want to break the silent, he try to think the topic he should talk, but suddenly he see something at Yeri neck, and with that he did not realize…

“oh my god” his eyes still focus at Yeri neck. Krystal and Amber look at Key.

“what is it?” Yeri ask him because she see Key is looking at her. But then she remember what happen last night, she immediately took out her mirror in her pocket and look at where Key eyes look using the mirror. She see a small swollen on her neck.

“oh this is embarrassing, honey… why you did this…”in lower voice she said. her face become red, she hide her face at Amber chest. Amber already know about that, because he did it on purpose, he just smile and hug his girlfriend who is really shy now.

“WOW!, did you said your first have to be special?” Key.

“shut up Key, only that… not more than that… we are not doing it” Amber tell Key. like always he not believe it. But the other person, she just silent and she about to cry, before she did, she excused herself and leave them. She go to restroom, when she already reach there, she burst into tears.

Someone come in and see her crying, the girl go get her and calming her by hugging her, she just let Krystal crying, she want Krystal all out everything she feel right now to make her better.

“just cry, I’m here with you.” Sulli her friend, she see Krystal rushing just now and she already can see something is not right with Krystal, that’s why she follow Krystal.

“I Loo-se hi-m. Ssul..” she sobbing hard to speak, but Sulli still can understand. She don’t know why Krystal be like this, maybe after this she can ask Krystal about it.

AMBER POV.

I don’t want her to leave yet, but she did. I still want her to be around me, I really do miss her, I miss her so much. I have to do something, so we can back to normal like before. I don’t want to lose my friend, my best friend.

I have to do something before this problem become worst, before me and Krystal become stranger. No! it can’t be, I don’t want it happen. no big no!

“honey, did you hear what I say?” suddenly Yeri poke my arm, I’m thinking to much till I forgot I still with my girl. I sent her in front of her class.

“sorry, I-ii..” I hesitate to say something, she sigh.

“it’s okay honey, go back to your class. Bye.” Then she just left me here, is she mad? Ah, what should I do know. Another problem for me. I walking to my class.

I don’t know what is happening to me, why I feel like I’m not lucky. I think I need to see my mother, I feel like my life is miserable, I want my mom hug. Only that can make me feel better I guess. Mommy I need you, wait for me!

A lesson in class as usual, not being usual is me, because I can’t focus to the teacher right now, so many thing in my head. How to make it up with Krystal so that we can talk again. I have a deep thinking until I didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter