Chapter 3

Love me, again.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV.

A few weeks later, Krystal and Amber did not talk to each other. That boy tried to approach her but she always give Amber excuse and just leave him behind. So many effort Amber do to make Krystal talk to him again but still until now it did not happen, as a result Amber stop from chasing Krystal.

Today is Saturday, Yuri, Jessica boyfriend invite Amber to have a coffee time together with him, it’s been a while that they don’t have a time to meet and have a chit chat with each other. They both meet at ‘Happy Café’ near Amber house.

“Yo Amber, how are you?” Kwon Yuri ask Amber when he come to Amber and hug him. After that he take a sit in front of Amber.

“Very good as usual, Yuri. What about you?” Amber give him his brightest smile, as a signal that he is really in a good condition. Yuri laugh after seeing how Amber respond to him.

“you really in a good mood ha! This must be you are happy with your girl right?” Amber shock, how did Yuri, as he sure he did not tell Yuri about this yet.

“how did you.. how did you know Yul?” curiously.

“oh hey come on, I’m Sica boyfriend. And Sica is Krystal sister, so who do you think the person will be?” Yuri tell him. Oh Krystal, when Yuri mention about her, suddenly Amber face change to sad face and silent for second, Yuri did notice Amber.

The waiter come to they table and take they order, and after the waiter left, Yuri knock the table to get amber attention. Because he being silent again after the waiter left them.

“hey Man, why with your sudden mood change ha?” Yuri look at Amber seriously, “did something happen, is it Krystal? I guess it is yes. Because your mood change when we mention about Krystal name” Amber let go his heavy sigh.

 “come on, tell me Am, I’m here to hear you.” With that Amber tell everything to Yuri, and Yuri did listen to him.

“so that’s what happen, I don’t know what to do anymore. I try to make it up with her, but she don’t wanna talk to me until now.” Few minute after that, Amber stop talking and wait for Yuri to talk, he know Yuri want to say something hear his story. Yuri nod his head think.

“didn’t you think that she is jealous? , maybe she love you ? because you said she act differently after you in relationship with your girlfriend.” Yuri give his opinion, with that Amber laugh so loud till he forget about other people around him, Yuri just awkwardly smile to other customer in this café, this Amber really make him shame.

“ damn Amber stop” he try to make Amber stop from laughing while smile to other people. After that Amber stop because he realize that he disturbing other customer, and his face so red right now. “oh me” in his lower voice that only Yuri can hear.

“you are so embarrassing us Amber” Yuri said.

“what funny, I’m telling you… This is the logic one I can think you know.” Yuri still with what his think just now.

“no Yuri, no!” Amber laugh but this time he behave. Yuri don’t how to tell Amber that his opinion is possible but Amber don’t want to believe, both of them silence for a while. but then, Amber speak again with his serious voice and serious face.

“Yuri, me and Krystal fall in love is impossible… “ Amber look down.

“why?” He look at Yuri who is really want to know the reason.

“for me to fall to Krystal is yes, but Krystal…” he smile weakly, “it impossible Yuri-ah, I already ask her few years ago, and she said that we’re…”

Flashback.

After school Amber and Krystal decide want to go out for while at Park, both of them spent time together by watching people at park. They sit at the bench, Krystal observe the couple who is so lovey dovey sit in front of them at the other bench, Amber look where Krystal eyes looking at…

“why you look at them, stop do that. You only make them not comfortable” Krystal smile, and facing Amber.

“Am I?”

“yes krystal, you want like that?  go get yourself  boyfriend.” Amber ask her.

“I don’t know any guy, beside I don’t trust guy easily, accept you.” Krystal look back at the couple in front.

“date me then, I can be yours.” Krystal look at him immediately, Amber also do the same there is no joke in his face,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter