Chapter 5

Love me, again.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV.

While in school, everyone now ready going to home, school is already end for today. Amber and Key now walk together at hallways.

“where is Krystal, seriously? Three day she didn’t come to school. Is get sick.” Amber keep talking to Key and he is really worry about Krystal now. “ Key did you know?”

“I don’t know either, you should be the one who knows more than me. You guys always together.” Damn Key slap me with his word, Amber though. But suddenly Amber bump to a girl and he know that girl.

“thank God! Sul, where is Krystal? I didn’t see her for 3 day at school.” Amber really hope that Sulli know. Sulli don’t know how to tell Amber about Krystal.

“Please, if you know just tell him, he really about her princess now.” Key helping Amber.

“hyung, Krystal did-… Krystal didn’t go anywhere, she just be at home for this 3 day.” Amber face change. He become more worry now.

“is she get sick?” Amber continue again.

“yah! Why not you just go and see by yourself Amber, don’t make Sulli annoy with your question.” Key said and Sulli didn’t answer his question. “let’s go!” he drag away from Sulli. When Key and Amber already at the car parking, Yeri calling him.

 
“where you want to go?” she asking her boyfriend. Amber stop his movement, and turn his body to Yeri.

“to Krystal house, I want to check is she okay or not.” He said.

“can you just let Key do it for you, I want you to come with me.” Yeri. Amber pause for second, don’t know what to do. But he need to check on Krystal, so…

“Sorry Yeri, later okay? I want to go and check on Krystal by myself.” He try to be brave to reject his girlfriend invitation. “let’s go Key, get in the car.” Amber, smile to Yeri. The girl didn’t say anything and she just watching his boyfriend car drive away from her eyes.

“what should I do to make him stop thinking about that girl. Krystal, Krystal, Krystal! your girlfriend is me. I am your princess now, not her.” With frustration she left the parking lot.

Few minute later, Amber and Key arrive at Krystal house, they ring the doorbell. Jessica who is open the door for both of them, and she is surprise to see Amber today.

“Amber, what are you doing here?” she ask the boy.

“Noona, I want to visit Krystal, is she okay, why she didn’t go to school.”

“I don’t think you can see her, she didn’t go out from her room in this three day” Jessica tell him.

“WHAT? WHY?” Jessica shrugged, act like she don’t know the reason. Amber enter the house and left Jessica and Key behind, he go to Krystal room. In front of Krystal door room, he try to speak with Krystal.

“Krystal?” he call her name. No respond but he can hear sound of movement inside, it must be Krystal just don’t want to talk. “Princess, how are you? Did you already eat?” Amber continue talking, in softener tone, hopefully Krystal want to talk with him, but still no answer from her.

“why you locking yourself in this room? You make Jessie Noona worry about you princess, do you know that.” He stopped but he continue again… “ and you make me worry too… I hear you being like this for three days Krystal. Please open this door.” Silent, no answer.

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter