Chapter 38

Heartfelt Voice

"Sis, we're going to walk them to the bus stop. You want to join us?" Jaehyun said as they stepped out onto the front porch.

"No, I have something to do." Eunji patted her brother's shoulder gently. She gazed alternately at Taeyong and his cousin as she continued, "Taeyong, Chaeyeon, be careful on the way."  

"Okay, I will. See you next time." Taeyong raised his hand in a wave. Chaeyeon just nodded. Eunji gave them a smile before stepping back inside. Jiyeon took Chaeyeon's hand, and they walked down the porch steps. The boys were two steps behind them.

"Are you sad to go home? You still want to spend time with my sister?" Jaehyun's voice took on a teasing tone. Jiyeon and Chaeyeon stopped in their tracks and turned around to see them stand on the bottom step. Taeyong had his head ducked down.

"What's bothering you?" Jiyeon asked. Taeyong remained silent, keeping his head ducked down. Chaeyeon and Jiyeon looked at each other quizzically then turned their gazes to Jaehyun. He shrugged, turning both palms up.

After a brief silence, a loud sigh escaped Taeyong's lips as he lifted his head. He looked at Jaehyun. "Sun boy, I can't stop thinking about germ theory. I have not heard of Bechamp, only Pasteur—" He scratched his head, his eyes narrowing slightly. He cupped Jaehyun's face as he resumed with a tone of curiosity in his voice, "Who was Bechamp?"  

"Antoine Bechamp was one of the world's foremost bacteriologists and rival of Louis Pasteur." Jaehyun removed Taeyong's hands and sat down on the porch step. "Louis Pasteur basically believed that our body is like a blank slate, a totally sterile state of being that's completely free of any kind of germs or any kind of microorganisms. When this sterile state was threatened and invaded by these microorganisms, that's when our body would get contaminated and we would eventually get sick. This basic notion of the germ theory gave birth to the ideas of antibiotics, vaccines, surgeries, radiation, chemotherapy so on and so forth. Bechamp had a totally opposite view of what these germs and microorganisms were doing in our body. He claimed that these germs were not the cause of the actual disease or the sickness but was the surrounding environment or the toxic and unbalanced and unhealthy conditions of our internal 'terrain' that were inviting these germs or microbes to come in and start doing their job which is to 'clean house' and to take care of those specifically malfunctioning, specifically malnourished, deteriorating death cells. Bechamp believed that there were millions and millions of microorganisms already coexisting in our body but when the surrounding environment or the surrounding 'terrain' becomes unbalanced and toxic that's when these germs get activated, and they start feeding on those dead cells. This is called the terrain theory."    

Taeyong sat down beside Jaehyun and stared intently at him as he continued explaining, "So to help better understand this terrain theory, let's use simple analogies: much like maggots usually drawn to dead corpses of animals or humans to feed on, much like rats and cockroaches are usually drawn to rotting food wastes and garbage, but it's really not the maggots, the rats nor the cockroaches that are causing the environment sick and contaminated. It's actually the other way around, it's always the environment that was already harmful and sick and toxic that is attracting these little creatures to come in and dwell in and thrive; they are trying to clean up our environment. So it's never the germs or the microorganisms that are causing the actual sickness but it's actually the toxic and unhealthy and harmful environment or the 'terrain' of our body that is the main cause of any disease and these microbial friends are like the first responders or the protocols of our body to start taking care of the sick environment. These microorganisms that are coexisting inside of us will behave very peacefully and harmoniously with their surrounding environment but when that alarm goes off and when they sense their surrounding terrain becoming undesirably toxic and maybe stressed and unbalanced that's when they will actually shape-shift themselves and morph into different forms and shapes to perform different functions in order to start talking care of those problematic areas. It's kind of like firemen putting on protective gears and proper uniforms to start bringing out the fire. This process called pleomorphism which simply means that microorganisms can take different forms and shapes to perform different functions when it's necessary. Bacterium known to be pleomorphic is Deinococcus radiodurans, and the bacterium alleged to be the cause of TB has been recognized to be pleomorphic. The monomorphic germ theory is in opposition of the pleomorphic law. Disease is only caused by an invasion of specifically identified, specifically determined types of microorganisms that certainly do not change into different shapes of forms but rather remain their original fixed state of being and perform their solitary functions. This is called monomorphism. To this day, our modern empire of medicine still operates fundamentally based on this monomorphic germ theory which is why there are so many different types of drugs, antibiotics, vaccines and procedures that are designed to kill and destroy many different types of germs or microbes which is good for business and profit but really bad for health. What's worse, these drugs cannot distinguish between good and 'bad' bacteria so they end up killing a whole bunch of microorganisms in our body plus a whole bunch of healthy living cells."

His Adam's apple bobbed up and down in his throat as Jaehyun gulped. He then went on, "Bechamp had once taught us that these microbes are highly adaptive and they do seem to possess a certain pleomorphic characteristics in nature so in a way vaccines and antibiotics were doomed to fail to begin with because by design they can never remain that effective for a long time as these tiny organisms will soon quickly adapt to their brand-new environment and change their form and function in order to deal with the new harsh toxic environment that are actually created by these new drugs and new vaccines and new antibiotic. This never-ending-cat-and-mouse-chase will continue to go on without any credible results only creating more problems, more sickness as these new drugs and vaccines and antibiotics will only create a new toxic condition and new harsh and dangerous environment that our body has never seen before so our body will naturally react to this new harsh environment and continue to create even stronger scavengers to deal with the new toxic situation. This is why we keep hearing terms like super germ or super bug. Living cells also respond to the condition of the environment in which they are placed, as demonstrated by Dr. Bruce Lipton, a renowned cell biologist and epigenetics pioneer, who describes his experiments with living cells in his book entitled The Biology of Belief and states that, 'When I provided a healthy environment for my cells they thrived; when the environment was less than optimal, the cells faltered. When I adjusted the environment, these 'sick' cells revitalized.'"

Taeyong put his arm around Jaehyun's shoulders, saying, "If Bechamp's theory was so profound and so advanced, why don't we learn more about him in schools?"

"Bechamp had been academically outcasted and buried by the constant bullying and sabotage of Louie Pasteur who had immense socio-political connections with the right people. Isn't that what happened to Nikola Tesla?" Jaehyun answered. "Bechamp was so adamantly opposed to the idea of a vaccine which was produced by taking a small sample of germs and microorganisms that we presume dangerous and harmful incubating them in animal cells and then we try to sterilize those incubated with chemical detergents and we would try to inject both the germs and the animal cells along with other harsh chemicals such as aluminum and mercury and God knows what else into the veins of innocent human beings. Our body is not designed to have things injected into our bloodstream, that's not nature's design, but man's own hubris to think he's better than nature. So vaccines are bad science, the very act of injecting anything into the blood is an immediate attack on the natural ecosystem."

Taeyong nodded repeatedly like someone who was really thinking things through, then said, "We're taught that germs are just going to overtake our body, they're the problem, but it's false. They're not the problem it's the environment inside our body that we create through our lifestyle choices and habits. If we create a dump like environment inside of our body by adding more chemical physical emotional stressors, the garbage builds up, and it invites certain scavenger microbes such as bacteria so they can clean up all those garbage. Germs help us heal. It just makes things worse when people try to annihilate them. It disrupts the natural processes of healing. Am I right?"

Jaehyun nodded, smiling. Jiyeon and Chaeyeon looked at each other before moving closer to them. Jiyeon crouched down while Chaeyeon remained standing, listening intently to Jaehyun as he continued his talk, "Germs or microbes are responsible for consuming and eliminating dead cells, cellular waste, and foreign debris. The human body is the natural home of trillions of bacteria, most of which reside in the digestive system where they assist the digestive processes. The pleomorphic understanding empowers us to take charge our health and life rather than remain a victim. Germ theory, meaning each disease will need one type of medicine, is not based on science; it's based on Koch's and Pasteur's lies. In his book entitled The Blood Poisoners, Lionel Dole describes the nature of Louis Pasteur's experiments, 'The manner in which Pasteur made rabbits "rabid" by boring holes in their skulls and inserting filth into their brains was not science but simply brutal quackery.' Nevertheless, it was on the basis of this brutal quackery that Louis Pasteur developed his rabies vaccine. Pasteur kept notebooks of his experiments, and before he passed away, he gave instructions to his heirs that the notebooks were not to be made public. Unluckily for him, his grandson Louis Pasteur Vallery-Radot gave those notebooks to the national French library, which published them. The notebooks revealed that Pasteur's theory of disease had failed. He hadn't been able to make any of his subjects sick by 'infecting' them with bacteria. So he'd resorted to poisoning them. If the germ theory was actually correct, why aren't we always sick when we are breathing in the many millions of germs daily? If germs are so harmful, why aren't we all dead?"  

"Hmm…Pasteur was a fraud. Our body's incredible ability to heal itself is a miracle," Taeyong responded. "Sun boy, I find it strange that viruses are always represented by CGI pictures. Is there an electron micrograph of the pure and fully characterized virus?"

Jaehyun snorted. "Can you please stop calling me that?"

"I'm sorry. I promise I won't call you that again, so please answer my question." Taeyong held palms pressed together.

Jaehyun took a deep breath. Taeyong's expression became serious as he listened to Jaehyun.

"In 1971, Japanese virus hunters Yukishige Inoue, Yoko Nishibe, and Yoshiko Nakamura published a paper in J-stage titled 'Virus Isolated from Patients of Subacute Myelo-Optico-Neuropathy (SMON)'. They claimed to have isolated a virus from the stools and spinal fluids of SMON patients. They also provided photographs of the pathogenic effect. One year later they published another paper in The Lancet, one of the most prestigious journals in the world, titled 'PATHOGENICITY OF VIRUS ASSOCIATED WITH SUBACUTE MYELO-OPTICO-NEUROPATHY' where they found the presumed virus that was priorly isolated from humans, to cause similar symptoms in mice that were inoculated at birth. So what we have is a virus isolated according to standard medical procedure and found to be the causative agent of SMON. But what happened then, is more than remarkable. The disease was not caused by a virus, but a drug called clioquinol. This was admitted by the Japanese government and indisputably shown in a myriad of studies. One of them 'Subacute myelo-optico-neuropathy: Clioquinol intoxication in humans and animals'—" Jaehyun blew out a loud breath. "A virus is claimed to be the causative agent and this is proven by isolation and reproduction of pathogenic behavior. This is in line with standard medical procedure and every single virus that presumably exists and causes harm has been 'scientifically' proven using the very same methods. It is possible that virus isolation, particularly photos of viruses are 'artificial particles' and that mice simply get ill because someone is putting strange stuff into them. Dr. Harold Hillman, a scientist who specialized in the study of resuscitation and execution techniques, provides a revealing statement about the results of the preparation procedures used for this electron microscope technology, 'Electron microscopists have ignored the dictates of solid geometry and most of the apparent structures they have detected are artefacts of their preparation procedures.' After this SMON case, we should take any virus research with a massive grain of salt. Antibody tests do not detect a 'virus'; instead, they only detect the presence of 'antibodies', which are proteins. The PCR test is used to track down genetic sequences, little genetic snippets, and then replicate them a million fold. If a virus hunter first isolated, purified, and characterized the entire genome of the virus in question, then the virus hunter could determine whether the snippet of genetic material he is looking for is unique to that virus in question. Absent doing a purification, isolation, and characterization step, there is simply no way to say that the snippet he is looking at is either unique to that 'virus' or even originated in that 'virus'. Even if the virus hunter does the isolation and purification, keep in mind, this virus hunter uses the same methods as those Japanese virus hunters used in the SMON case."

"The SMON case reminds me of Scurvy, Pellagra, a microbe was blamed." Jiyeon straightened up and stood tall, feeling her temper flare at the fact that nature is demonized by the medical establishment. She took a deep breath to calm herself. "Blaming bacteria and viruses for diseases is like blaming firefighters for starting fires because of their often proximity to conflagrations. Dr. Kary Mullis, the inventor of the PCR technology, refutes the 'HIV causes AIDS' dogma. In the Foreword he wrote for Inventing the AIDS Virus, Dr. Mullis, states that, according to his research, 'No one had ever proved that HIV causes AIDS.' In his article entitled HIV Tests Are Not HIV Tests, Professor Henry Bauer, comments that 'Tests for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) do not detect HIV.' Drug users, vaccination against influenza, receipt of tetanus immune globulin and even pregnancy can lead to a 'positive' result. 'Side effects' of AZT, the first antiretroviral drug used in HIV are the same as 'AIDS' symptoms and death. It is reported that everyone who received these high doses of toxic AZT died soon after their course of 'treatment' had begun. However, although these people are reported to have died from 'AIDS', the real cause of their deaths was the highly toxic AZT treatment. This is confirmed by Professor Bauer who states on his website The Case Against HIV, under the sub-heading, What Antiretroviral Drugs Do, that, 'AZT actually killed about 150,000 'HIV-positive' people between the mid-1980s and the mid-1990s.' You need to look at how much money the drug companies make from selling drugs that kill people. Yes kill people. The first most common cause of death is western medical healthcare."  

"I think this is how the medical cartel invents an epidemic. First, virus hunters claim a virus is the cause of a disease. They use dubious indirect tools to 'prove' the existence of the virus such as antibody and PCR tests. And then the pharmaceutical industry creates a drug to treat that disease. The drug produces side effects, which are the same as the said disease symptoms. The worst part is the drug can kill people: when a person tests positive and receives treatment resulting in death, they report the person died from the virus not its treatment. They use mainstream media to spread fear: this new virus is so deadly; it kills people. In the end, they sell a vaccine to 'protect' us from this 'deadly enemy'. Just like the drug, this vaccine produces side effects." Taeyong shuddered. "The world is being unbelievably scammed. I now get why terrain theory is not taught in school. Terrain theory does not sell commodities and puts the pharmaceutical industry at risk, trillions can be lost if the world wakes up to the scam. And they can no longer play God."      

Jaehyun's eyes grew moist. He hugged Taeyong and said, "You finally understand what's going on. There is no such thing as side effects of a pharmaceutical drug or vaccine; the so-called 'side effects' are the effects of the drug or vaccine. Big Pharma is organized crime. It operates like the mafia but is orders of magnitude larger with a murder rate in the millions. If you think the medical profession are on your side just ask yourself what keeps them in business. You know sanitizer products, designed to kill germs, contain methanol. This toxic substance can cause nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, headache, diarrhea, nerve damage, blindness, respiratory failure and death; these are similar to what they claim to be symptoms of an 'infectious' disease. Try to read Lionel Dole's book The Blood Poisoners. Not only does it expose vaccines, it exposes mainstream media and the rich man's tricks."

Taeyong patted Jaehyun's back before breaking apart from the hug. "I will. Thanks for sharing the information." He smiled.

Jaehyun returned his smile. "You're welcome."

"Jaehyun, you call Big Pharma for what it is—organized crime. We don't need man-made drugs unless of course you are a drug addict or don't know how to look after yourself. I always start with logic and with biology. The fact is it's impossible to be deficient in drugs. It's a universal, inescapable truth. Putting something foreign into the body is harmful. Man-made drugs are not compatible with human anatomy; the thalidomide tragedy in the late 1950s and early 1960s and clioquinol tragedy is the proof of this. We know how humanity survived all those centuries without pharmaceutical 'medicine'. Mother Nature had built this profound and complex design of our world, which can sustain itself through constant self-recycling and self-healing process using all elements of life such as bugs, animals, trees, air, plants, sunlight, water and microorganisms," Jiyeon said. "Dr. Auguste Rollier, a famous physician who established the best known heliotherapy clinic in Switzerland, used sunlight to treat his tubercular patients. His patients were cured. Sunbathing is a great way to help our body detox from toxins. Sunlight intensifies the structured water in our cells. The structured water has a negative charge and can hold energy—much like a battery—and deliver that energy to cells that need it. This structured water makes our mitochondria stronger so we can produce more energy. Nature makes no mistakes. People have to learn to work with nature not against it."

"I couldn't agree more. The sun doesn't cause cancer or blindness, but pharmaceuticals do cause them. Our body is not only biochemical in nature, it is also bioelectrical in nature; the two main organs that function electrically are the brain and the heart. Therefore, any influence that disrupts the body's bioelectrical system can disrupt the normal functioning of these two vital organs. The BioInitiative Report 2012 refers to evidence that exposures to ELF-EMF (extremely low frequency electromagnetic fields) and RFR (radiofrequency radiation) have been linked to some cardiovascular effects. The significant finding is that the mechanism that connects EMF exposures to CVDs is oxidative stress. Within the BioInitiative Report is the statement that, 'oxidative stress is gaining more and more ground as being the initial mechanism of action of EMFs.' Oxidative stress is the result of an excess generation of free radicals; these radicals are unstable and highly reactive, which is the reason that they cause damage to the body's cells and tissues," Jaehyun responded. "Walking barefoot on the natural surfaces helps to restore electrical homeostasis. It neutralizes free radicals. But they will tell us we will get parasites or some other sickness from it, thanks to germ theory."

"How disconnected from nature are we as a species that we think walking on earth leads to parasite invasion!" Jiyeon burst into laughter.

Taeyong and Jaehyun laughed along while Chaeyeon remained silent. After the laughter subsided, Jaehyun asked, "Do you know anything about xenobiotics?"   

Jiyeon gave him a nod and replied, "They are substances that are foreign to the body; a term that is commonly used to refer to synthetic chemicals, including pharmaceuticals. The inclusion of pharmaceuticals in the category of 'xenobiotics' means that the body recognizes 'medicines' as 'foreign compounds' that are toxic and therefore need to be expelled. Fever, sneezing, coughing, vomiting and diarrhea are indicative of the body's response to the presence of harmful substances and influences and its efforts to expel them. No wonder your father said drugs are poisons."

Taeyong shook his head, the left corner of his mouth forming a grin. "Wow, I learn a lot from this conversation. Youngest teacher, I now get why you told us to stop blaming nature and start questioning man-made creations. Man-made creations cause disease. Nature helps our body heal itself."

"Tae, my parents want me to be a doctor, but the germ theory is the basis for all medical and pathological teachings. I find that the bio terrain theory makes more sense. It is not the seed, but the soil that regulates the health of any organism. I don't…" Chaeyeon trailed off and ducked her head down.   

Taeyong rose to his feet and took a step closer to Chaeyeon. He pulled his cousin into his arms. "Parents say be a doctor, but why do something that you do not want to do. Just to make a lot of money? You can do anything in the world to make money so why not do something you like doing for money?" he spoke gently with such a deep warm voice, which touched Jiyeon's heart.

Jaehyun stood up and approached Jiyeon. He put his arm around her shoulders and chimed in, "If you want to be rich, you do not have to go to college. Learn to be entrepreneur. Working for yourself. Learn people skills. Learn how to persuade people. These are things you can't learn in school, but through real life experience. Just keep in mind that you can't take money and material possessions to the Grave. A simple life can bring much more happiness and freedom."

"I agree with Jaehyun." Taeyong released her from his embrace. "Let's go home and tell your parents that you don't want to be a doctor."

Chaeyeon nodded. Taeyong shifted his gaze to Jiyeon. "Youngest teacher, we actually went to your house first and saw your mother and that fool guy sitting on the porch. We immediately left and came here. What's your relationship with him? Well, don't answer because I don't care." He chuckled. "I honestly started to enjoy your class when you played math games. I plan to skip school tomorrow. I want to learn mental calculations from you. And no need to us to the bus stop. See you tomorrow."

Jiyeon smiled. "Okay, be careful on the way."

Taeyong nodded and patted Jaehyun's arm before taking Chaeyeon's hand. Chaeyeon bowed to Jiyeon. Jiyeon and Jaehyun waved as they walked away, holding hands.  

When Chaeyeon and Taeyong disappeared from sight, they sat down on the porch step side by side, gazing into the late afternoon sky and watching the drifting clouds changing their shapes. A grin spread across her face as she watched clouds morph into a rabbit hopping over.

"Jae, Ji, I'm going to Grandfather's cattle farm. Do you want to join me?" Eunji's voice came from behind them. They glanced over their shoulders to find Eunji standing right behind them. They rose to their feet and turned to face her.

"Yes, I want to drink raw milk," Jiyeon replied, keeping her voice calm while feeling a mounting excitement. She never drank supermarket milk. Why? Because it is highly manipulated and engineered. It's pasteurized. Pasteurization in the name of the germ theory has resulted in the destruction of most of the goodness in milk.

"Raw milk is delicious and nutritious," Jaehyun said as they walked over to the garage.

"It is honestly the best milk you will ever taste. Our grandfather doesn't give his cattle synthetic supplements and vaccines," Eunji added as she pushed the button on the remote garage door opener and waited for it to roll up. She went to the driver's car door, opened it and slid into the seat.

"Jaehyun, I really want to join your sister, but I can't. I promised my mom I will go home at six o'clock. I think I should go home now," Jiyeon said quietly as Jaehyun opened the passenger door.

Jaehyun looked at her and smiled. "Okay, I understand. Get in. We're going to drive you home."

Jiyeon nodded and slid into the passenger seat. Jaehyun followed suit and sat beside her. "Sis, Jiyeon can't join you. She promised to go home at six o'clock. Do you mind driving her home?" he asked.

Eunji looked over her shoulder and answered, "I'm more than glad to drive her home."

"Thank you," Jiyeon said, smiling. Eunji smiled in the rearview mirror before she started the engine, drove out of the garage and pushed the remote to close the door. They rode in silence, listening to old tunes on the radio.

"What's he doing here?" Eunji asked, pointing at Baekhyun, who was standing leaning against the car parked at the curb in front of her house. He was dressed in a black suit. He fixed his eyes on Eunji's car as she pulled to the curb behind his car.

"I'm sure he's waiting for me," Jiyeon answered before opening the car door and stepping out. Jaehyun and Eunji followed suit.