Hyejeong x fem reader | Meeting you |

AOA x readers

You were so excited, today was the day of AOA’s short hair concert, your mum had got you 2 VIP tickets for your birthday, you gave the other one to your best friend Amy, he was just as big of a fan as you where, your ultimate bias out of every kpop group was Hyejeong where your best friends was Choa. For the past 3 years you have been learning Korean so you could talk to them during fan signings.

“(y/n) come on we want to be early not late” you heard Amy shout up the stair, you grabbed your bag of things you were going to give to AOA, your phone, purse and bag running down the stairs. “Coming” you shouted back running outside waving goodbye to your mum jumping into Amy’s car.

You were surprised that your voice hadn’t gone after you cheered so much during AOA’s performance. You and your friend got yourself in line for the fan signing waiting patiently thinking about what you were going to say to Hyejeong.

It was finally your turn, you were handed a photobook so you got ready to meet them all. “Next” Hyejeong said “Hello” you replied as you stood in front of her and bowed, “Hi what’s your name” she said smiling at you, you blushed slightly and said “(y/n)”. “So how come you came tonight, where are you from” you looked up at her and said “I came here because AOA is my favourite group and I’m from LA, I’m just so happy to be here and your my ultimate bias” you stopped yourself from squealing – only just – when you saw her blush, “Oh and I brought you this” you took out a big teddy bear holding a wand from your bag giving it to her “I thought it would look cute  and you’d like it”  she smiled and replied “I love it thank you”.

Once you left you wished to see Hyejeong again but you couldn’t and you knew you wouldn’t until the next concert came around and if you were lucky enough to go.

Your family where on holiday in Seoul, you always wanted to go so they eventually took you. You had split up from your parents, they had gone to a restaurant with your younger brother but you wanted to continue shopping, you were 21 they wanted to let you have free time to yourself you were old enough.

“Oh sorry” you said as you bumped into someone, you picked up the things you had dropped on the floor and bowed “sorry once again I wasn’t looking where I was going” once you looked up you saw it was Hyejeong from AOA. “Oh aren’t you the fan who gave me the teddy bear holding the wand” you nodded your head in shock and said “I am, you remember me” she nodded her head and hugged you, you were even more shocked than before. “When you came you were so cute and nervous, I wanted to get to know you more but I couldn’t ask you, I suppose its fate that we met again” you smiled and replied “it must be, but I’m only here for another week, I came on holiday with my family”, “well we’ll make the most out of that week then”. You were confused “you want to spend the week with me” “Yeah why not I’m bored and alone anyway, how old are you by the way” it was a strange question to ask but you replied anyway “oh I’m 21, your 23 aren’t you” she nodded her head and you somehow found yourself walking around town with her “are there any specific places you want to go or do you just want to walk” you both decided to walk around not having a plan, you were nervous at first but eventually let your true colours show being your childish self.

“Hyejeong I have to go now, I hope I see you soon” you hugged her as tight as you could “I hope I see you soon as well, this week was fun”. You waved goodbye one last time running over to where your parents were waiting.

Time skip
 
It has been 2 years since you last spoke to Hyejeong, she probably forgot you, Today you were moving to Seoul, You had been offered a big job in a design company. You took it immediately and told your parents you were moving. You brought all your important things like clothes and valuables in a suitcase to take on the plane and had the rest of your valuables shipped to Seoul.

You unlocked the door to your new apartment 10 minutes away from work in the middle of the city. You made your way to work, you were going to meet your new boss “Hello Mr Soo, I’m (y/n)” “Ah (y/n) your our American girl, it’s nice to meet you, I’ve heard good things about you and your work looks amazing, that’s high praise coming from me” He started to walk so you followed him. “You will be going straight to working on set, designing them for movies, TV shows and music videos” He spoke still walking “Thank you sir, I’m very thankful and I was surprised you wanted and American girl like me to work with you” He stopped and looked at you “Are you saying you won’t be fit for the job, because if that’s what you think you can just go home” You shook your head frantically “No, that’s not what I mean, I am fit for the job, I’ll be amazing I just wanted to know that’s all” he nodded and said “I was only messing with you, your first job will be designing the set for EXID’S comeback, you will meet up with the producer and manager in 3 hours so get to know everyone and I’ll get someone to show you to the meeting room when they arrive, and here is your office” he walked away leaving you in front of a door, you opened the door slowly seeing a large room with 2 glass walls, one looking out to the street and the other looking on to all the smaller desks next to each other on the work floor, you thought you would be sat at one of those desks not have your own office.
“Thank you, I’ll try my best, is there a deadline for when you want me to be done” you asked packing away your things like your laptop, putting your jacket back on, “The sooner the better but there is no rush really, we just want the song out in a few months.” “Thank you it was nice meeting you both, I will contact you with my progress” you shook their hand before they walked out the door letting them leave first. You were excited to work on this set, you needed it to be amazing and perfect so you could show how good you are.

It had been about a month, you had finished designing the set digitally, you where stood next to the laser cutter with your headphones, you couldn’t stand the loud noise the machine made. You were making all the keys that would hang up on the wall behind Hani.

You were in the warehouse the set would be constructed in, you had a team with you putting it all together, it would take you a few weeks to get it all done, but once it was done you would be happy.

Melon awards

“I would personally like to thank our set designer Miss (y/n), she did an amazing job on designing our set and helping us with all problems we had, we are truly thankful to have this amazing American girl work with us.” Solji said as she held the microphone, they had just won best music video (Just pretend), you didn’t expect them to give you any credit, it was your job.

“(y/n) we’ve got another set for you to design. FNC want you to work on AOA’s set, AOA will be here tomorrow so be here bright and early, oh and if you haven’t got anything to do you can go home early but make sure your hear on time tomorrow”. You had nothing to do other than paperwork so you took some of it home and decided to do it there.

You walked into work with your usual cup of coffee holding the paper work you did last night “Morning Mi-hi” you said waving to the receptionist “Morning (y/n)” She replied, you walked up the stairs to the 16th floor, people thought you were crazy for doing this but you had a fear of lifts and it was good exercise.

You walked out of your office a fresh cup of coffee in your hand, you made your way to the meeting room when you bumped into someone “Oh my I’m so sorry” you didn’t notice you had spilt your coffee all over your shirt, “Ugh, give me a second” you grabbed some tissues from your bag and wiped your shirt “Hey let me help it was my fault” The person that bumped into you said “No, no its ok, ugh I’m going to be late for my meeting, well I have to go sorry” You left without looking at the person and ran back to your office quickly changing into the spare shirt you had in your drawer.

You made it just on time, you ran both from your office but tried to look casual as you entered. As you entered 7 pairs of eyes followed you “I’m sorry if I’m late I forgot something in my office so I had to run back” you hoped they still wanted to work with you and where not put off by your mistake. “That’s ok, we are just waiting for another one of the girls to turn up, she wandered off before and I couldn’t find her” You nodded and sat down listening to the woman’s words.

“I’m sorry I’m late, I saw someone I knew but I bumped into them and they spilt coffee on themselves, sorry” You heard what you suppose was the missing member, even though they were your favourite group you didn’t look who was here because you didn’t want to fangirl you also didn’t want Hyejeong to see you because you couldn’t face the harsh reality, over that week you were with her your feelings grew more and more and you loved her for who she was. You finally looked at the table and noticed it was Hyejeong who was late, you realised you never looked at who spilt coffee over you, by chance it could have been Hyejeong but you didn’t want to jump to conclusions. “Hi (y/n)” you heard someone so you looked up to see Hyejeong waving at you. “Hello Hyejeong” You replied casually not letting the smile appear on your face.

“It was nice meeting you and I hope you like my designs, goodbye for now I will contact you with my progress” You said standing up shaking their hands as they walked out, you bowed before they all turned the corner, you sighed relieved that they were all gone, you found it very stressful being in a room with idols and a manager, the worst part was your boss was in the room with you checking how you were treating the clients. After everyone had left you turned to pick you things up, you nearly jumped out of your skin when you came face to face with Hyejeong. “Oh Hi Hyejeong what’s up?” You picked up your things ready to leave the meeting room and go back to your office. “Oh I just wanted to ask how you were doing, I haven’t seen you in 2 years and I’m sorry for spilling coffee on you” You knew she was the one to spill coffee on you but you didn’t mind, it was nice to talk to her again.

Time skip

“(y/n), Lets go come on we are going to be late and the members will scold me” You couldn’t help but smile at your girlfriends antiques, she still surprised you even after all these years of being in a relationship with her.