Mina x reader | Words from a loved one |

AOA x readers

Hello its Hayley again, I hope you enjoyed my first imagine. I hope you like this one as well.

Mina x fem! Reader

You were walking through the park you had just let your dog Toto off his lead, He was running around chasing birds and squirrels. As you were about to put him back on his lead he ran and you chased him, you saw him run and jump at a woman's legs "Toto, Toto come back here" you shouted as you saw the girl drop her ice cream. "I'm sorry, Toto don't do that" you apologized to the girl and picked Toto up "I'll get you a new ice cream" you told the girl, she was smaller than you only by a few inches, she had her hair in two plats, black hair, she wore a yellow and grey top with a matching skirt "Its ok" she said, her voice was nice as well. "No I need to get you one, it was my fault, and Toto should have been kept on his lead" you only noticed then that she was Kwon Mina, she was your AOA bias. You both walked towards the café in the park putting Toto on his lead, "What flavour do you want" she looked at the board with the list of flavours finally deciding on strawberry "Can I have one strawberry and one mint choc chip " please “you asked paying the man behind the counter picking up your ice creams and walking out of the café “Here” you said handing Mina her ice cream “So Mina how come your alone in the park” she looked surprised and said “H-how do you know my name” you giggled at her cuteness and said “you’re from AOA and your my AOA bias so why wouldn’t I know you” her smile faded and she said “not many people know me or like me, a fan once said to me that I was just a pretty face and not worth being an idol”. Tears welled up in her eyes so you grabbed her hand and pulled her over to a bench “Hey you’re not just a pretty face, your beautiful and you’re an amazing idol and that’s why I like you the most so ignore those stupid fans AOA would be nothing without you” The tears finally broke free from Mina’s eye lids “no, no don’t cry I’m not good in these kinds of situations” she laughed and said “I’m not crying sad tears, these tears are happy because that’s the nicest thing a fan has said to me” you hugged her and grabbed a tissue from your bag wiping away the tears “Sadness doesn’t suit your face but you look cute with any emotion”. She smiled at you.


“Hey Mina do you want to walk Toto with me” You invited her, “Come on Toto were going home” Toto agreed fro once and started to walk through the park heading towards the car “Some on Mina” you grabbed her hand and pulled her along with you “Do you want to walk Toto, he won’t pull you along he walks at your pace” she agreed so you passed her the lead, she smiled and started walking him, no sadness was seen on her face.
“(y/n) do you usually come to the park with Toto” she asked “Yeah I bring him here every day around lunch time, why?” you asked “well could I sometimes join you, it’s a nice break from my usual busy day, I hardly ever have free time so it would be nice to have some peace and quiet once in a while” she replied smiling “Yeah I will give you my number and you can text me when you want to join Toto and me on walks” she smiled so I put my number in her phone, “So (y/n) what do you work as” Mina asked “Well my dad’s the manager of weekly idol so I organise the idols that come on the show and what kind of segments they are going to do. When you make your next comeback I will organise for you to appear on the show, I could get in touch with your manager” she was surprised “Really, we are making a comeback soon maybe you could get us on, our comeback is in 2 months” “Sure” you replied and she smiled at you.
 

Time skip

you and mina had spent time at each other’s places on many occasions, you met the rest of AOA and when they had their free time you would all do something together, your feelings for Mina had grown over the time you had started to like her more than a friend. She had always been your AOA bias but she was your bias because you knew that you would never be together. You were at AOA’s dorm having fun like always, you were playing board games and Mina picked you as her partner. The thing that hit you the most was where Mina called you a friend. “Mina I have a question for you, what’s (y/n) to you, a friend more than a friend” Chanmi asked “were just best friends and that’s all” Mina replied you tried your best not to cry and smile through the pain, you carried on playing trying not to show how sad you felt deep down, It became late so you used the excuse of “Guy’s I’m sorry to ruin the fun but I have work tomorrow so I’ll be heading off now, bye guys” You waved to them and headed towards the door, Mina followed you to the door and let you out. “Bye (y/n)” Mina said waving as you walked out the door, “Bye Mina” you replied trying not to look sad that worked up until you left.
You climbed into your car and drove off waving goodbye, you pulled up around the corner and let the tears fall “Stop it (y/n) she doesn’t love you, you will be nothing more than a friend, she said it herself nothing more than a friend” you laughed because you were talking to yourself.
 

Time skip

you had tried to forget that you loved Mina and kept seeing her as a friend, you walked Toto with her most days and hung out with AOA but you couldn’t truly forget your feelings, you pushed them down and tried seeing Mina as a friend. It didn’t work but you tried and that’s all that counts. Today was the day AOA would appear on weekly idol. You were in a meeting with the presenter of weekly idol talking about the segments they would be doing, you obviously had the random dance play. “I think since its AOA’s” you said giving ideas “That’s a good idea (y/n) todays show is going to be an hour long so we need to decide the other segments”. Your meeting had finished so you went back into your office writing down dates that other groups where going to appear and organising what other groups where going to appear.  
AOA had finally arrived, you had gone down to meet them and get them ready before they appear on air. “Come on Mina” you saw Choa pulling mina into the reception “Mina” you shouted you had seen each other for a week “(y/n)” Mina shouted in reply running towards you, you hugged her and laughed at her childishness, “Come on mina you’ve got to get ready, so have the rest” she smiled and walked towards the set “You work wonders (y/n), she never listens to any of us if she is scared” Choa said laughing “I know Choa sometimes I need to persuade her to do things” we both laughed and I showed her the way to the set, the rest of AOA had already walked off.

AOA was on the set, you watched as you stood next to many camera men, "It looks like Mina is making a mistake" Koni said as Mina ran across the room realising she was in the wrong place. You laughed at her flustered face, she caught you smiling at her, and she was encouraged by your smile so she tried her hardest.

They moved onto the second segment where they were rewriting there profiles, it was AOA's first time on weekly idol, they only knew what you had told them or what they had seen. When it got to Mina's profile rewrite she did her impression of P.O from Block B, they then asked her to do the scorpion dance "But you have a skirt on" the other members said "I know but I put my pants on underneath" Mina replied smiling, you laughed at her cuteness, she can be smart sometimes,. Mina took off her shoes and placed them on the chair walking into the middle of the room, she tried and failed the first couple of times complaining about the floor, she eventually got it and everyone even you yourself started to laugh, she was laughing "Mina take a seat" the presenters said as she walked over to the seat putting her shoes on. "Don't be embarrassed because we are embarrassed to" Doni said after he looked at Mina's red face, when Mina was called cute you got jealous she laughed when others called her cute but always told you that you were lying when you said it.

Flashback

you were walking with Mina in the park, Toto wasn't there with you, Mina was messing about so you said to her "Mina stop being so cute" She smiled and said "I'm not cute so don't call me that" you only smiled in return.

End of Flashback

You wish she wouldn't deny it and laugh or say something in return but it never happened and it probably never will.
 After the interview finished you met up with AOA thanking them for coming, Mina asked if she could come to yours, so you agreed to meet up with her at your house at 6pm, she would come over for dinner. You finished work and headed home it was around 5:30 so you decided to do some last minute cleaning up and got changed into something more comfortable. There was a knock on your door so you ran to it quickly opening the door finding mina outside "Come on in" She came and took her coat off, you hung her coat up in the cloak room besides the stairs, Mina made her way into the front room turning the TV on grabbing blankets, you joined her on the sofa. "So what did you want to talk about" you said tuning towards mina "Well today I realised that you've been there for me for months and I can rely on you and my feelings they've grown to more than just friendship, I’d be lost without you in my life and when I didn't see you all last week because of practice, I, I didn't know what to do I felt lost" she had tears in the corners of her eyes, you know mina is an emotional girl so you silenced her worries and leaned forward placing both your hands on her cheeks wiping the tears away, you leaned in further and gave her a chased kiss, "I like you to Mina, I have for a while, I missed you when I couldn't see you face to face" she smiled still teary eyed and hugged you, you both sat on the sofa snuggling watching the TV.

You woke up to find yourself on the sofa, the TV was turned off and you saw no Mina, you sighed and rolled over so you were facing the sofa cushions. It was obviously all a dream you knew yourself that Mina didn't love you back, you started to wonder why you had fallen asleep on the sofa but said to yourself you were probably too tired to move last night. You got up and walked towards the kitchen, as you walked through the dining room you saw two plates of hot food on the table, you walked into the kitchen peaking round the corner there you saw Mina making 2 coffees "So it wasn't a dream" you whispered Mina turned to you and smiled "No it wasn't a dream" you smiled and hugged her from behind kissing her on the cheek, "So does this mean where a thing" you asked "Well I hope it does" She answered tuning in your arms. "It is" You kissed her on the lips and smiled, "It is" she replied kissing you back...