Yuna x fem reader | Meeting you again |

AOA x readers

You where sat in the car with your mum, it was your first day in Busan, you had moved from England. You were moving back to where your dad grew up, you moved because your dad got a huge promotion and he wanted you to experience where he grew up. You fixed your blazer and held your bag tighter, you were moving to a new country a new school, you could speak Korean but it was still difficult. "Hey honey it will be ok so don't worry you’re going to make lots of new friends" Your mum said patting your head. Your parents thought if you were going to move schools it was best for you to do it now when you were 10 so you had time before you went to high school.

"Hello I'm here to see principle Lee" your mum spoke to one of the ladies sat at the reception. "Right this way" She lead you down a long hallway coming to a stop in front of a door labelled 'Principle Lee', the receptionist knocked on the door "Come in" came a male voice, the woman opened the door "Principle Lee this woman and her daughter are here to see you" the woman left closing the door behind her leaving you and your mum in the principal’s office "You must be Mrs (l/n)" the principle said "That's me and this is my daughter (y/n)" your mum said pointing to you. "So this is our new student, well hello (y/n) I'm principle Lee, while I talk to your mum I will give you your time table and have someone show you around school is that ok" You nodded at him, he called someone into the room, you saw a girl with short black hair walk into the room. "Hi (y/n) I'm Seo Yuna, but you can call me Yuna, nice to meet you" you waved back, it took you a minute to translate what she was saying eventually nodding and saying "Sorry I'm not that good at Korean but I'm learning" you blushed looking at the floor slightly you felt so dumb even though you were a smart kid. "It's ok, I can help you, I'll be with you for the next few days showing you around school because our lessons are the same, so do you want to go" you smiled and nodded "Bye mum, I will see you after school" you said (In English) giving your mum a hug and following Yuna out of the room with your time table in hand.

"How was your day sweety" your mum asked you as you climbed into the car, "It was great, everyone was being nice and the teacher says it’s amazing that I'm trying to learn another language at my age" you said proudly. "That's amazing honey I'm so glad you have made new friends" you were happy that you had made friends on the first day and you had a new best friend, Yuna.

Time skip

"Come on Yuna" you pulled her out of your house towards your car "Why" she replied trying to get your hands off her arm "You wanted to audition so now you can, I signed you up" you stopped and smiled at her "But (y/n) I'm not ready, I haven't practiced or anything" "You have practiced since before I knew you so you'll do great I know you will and your auditioning for FNC, they are an amazing company who treat their idols like more than family" she smiled shyly at you and said "Will you wait for me" you nodded your head and walked towards the car.

"So how did it go" You asked as Yuna walked towards you "It was amazing, they said they loved my voice and that they would contact me, and before you said I told you so, thanks" you smiled and hugged her then whispered "I told you so" she laughed at your childishness before you made your way back home, inviting her over for dinner.

Time skip

it had been around a year since you had last spoken to Yuna, she was an idol so she had no time for you anymore, and it hurt you that your best friend for 10 years left you but it was for her future so it didn't matter as long as she was happy you were happy. While she was away you had enrolled in a university, Seoul international university to be exact, you taught Korean language lessons to foreign students and showed them some places in the city. You had a job outside of university, only worked a couple of days a week in a café but it was enough for the time being, you wanted to become a designer, an interior designer to be precise.

You had just collected an order for a few students you were friends with in university, 4 girls, Jay and Erin where both shorter than you, alike in personality but at the same time completely different, they both have dark brown hair and glasses with jay's being darker. Heather and your other friend Amy where both taller than you being the tall end of 5ft, Amy had long red to orange ombre hair where Heather has Long blonde brown hair (I don't like the term dirty blonde), they were all from England. You walked behind the counter preparing their drinks and taking them to the table. "So what are you girls doing here today" you said (in English) "Well we wanted to hang out and see if you were free after work" Amy said "Well I finish at 6 so I will text you if I'm free but I've got to go serve a customer so talk to you guys later" You walked behind the counter to see someone you hadn't seen in years, Yuna stood in front of you but she didn't seem to notice who you were, "What would you like to drink" you asked trying to not sound hurt, maybe she hadn't seen you yet, "Uhm can I have two hot chocolates and an Americano" Yuna looked right into your eyes but didn't say anything else, "OK I'll get them for you, You can sit down I'll bring them to your table" Sh paid and you began making her drinks, you switched places with one of the other workers and took her drinks over to her and her friends, you knew the other two girls she was with. She was with Park choa and Kwon mina 2 of her fellow team mates, "Hot chocolate" you said grabbing the drinks "Here and here" Mina said you placed  the drinks down in front of them giving the Americano to Choa, "I hope you enjoy your drinks and call me over if you want anything else, oh and my name is (y/n) by the way so just shout and I'll come" they nodded their heads and began to talk so you put the tray under your arm walking to a table of new customers writing down there order.

"Would you like anything to eat" You asked getting you pad and paper out of your apron pocket, "Uhm can we have 3 chicken salads please" Mina said, "Ok and by the way, I love your debut song Elvis, One of my best friends since I was 10 joined FNC but I haven't seen or spoken to her since" You took the menu's and turned around walking back to the counter, you felt Yuna's eyes follow you all the way back.

You had just walked into the café, you picked up your apron and tied it around your waist "Morning Me Lee" You said walking past him grabbing a notepad and pen off the side about to do your rounds on the few customers that were scattered around the café. "Oh (y/n) a girl came in yesterday, uhm I think she said her name was something like Yuna... yeah Yuna she said she will come back today and that she wanted to talk to you" You nodded your head and left. Around 3 hours later Yuna walked into the café, you had no hard feelings towards her you just missed her the most, everyone in school accepted you but Yuna was there for you, she was nice and became your best friend in the matter of hours. "(y/n)" She said as she walked towards you "Hmm" you replied looking up, "I'm sorry" she said, looking at the floor "Don't worry, as long as I get to see you again even if it’s only once I'm fine" You lifted her head up as you said this so she was looking at you "There was a reason I haven't spoken to you in years, and I'm scared of that reason. I'm scared, not just of what you would think of me but what everyone would think of me" You looked at her concerned and said "Yuna if it’s serious you can always tell me, I'm here for you but if it’s too serious for this environment I will give you my phone number and we can talk or meet up any time". She just nodded her head "So do you want a drink whilst your here".

You had just walked into your house, your parents where still at work so you were on your own which didn't bother you. You phone began to ring so you pulled it out your pocked and saw it was a number not in your contacts, "Hello who's this" you asked "(y/n) its Yuna, I was wondering if you were free" you nodded your head then realized she couldn't see you "Yeah, I'm at home, it’s the same place from when we were younger" you smiled into the phone but you were still concerned on what she had to tell you "Ok can I meet you at your house in about an hour" She sounded worried but happy at the same time "That's fine by me I'll be waiting".

You were just about to sit down when there was a knock on the door. You ran to the door and opened it smiling when you saw Yuna "Hi" you started "Hi" she replied. She came in and you took her coat if her hanging it up in the cloak cupboard. "You don't have a clue how many times I came to your door over the past year" you shook your head wanting her to continue "I must have waited outside about 10 times and when I finally found the confidence you were not in" You walked over to Yuna and hugged her tight, she leaned her head into your neck "You could've come to me any time I would have listened, so what do you want to tell me" She moved away from the hug still quiet, you led her into the front room where you both sat on the sofa next to each other. "Do you want anything to drink" she shook her head so you sat there still "From when we first met I felt something towards you but I thought it was just friendship, but as the years went on and when I became an idol and you weren't there I realized how much I missed you and how much I knew that feeling was more than friendship and that I loved you" You moved to your arm to tilt her head so she was looking at you, you knew she didn't expect you to accept her because when you moved she flinched and her lip began to quiver. "You don't have to be worried because I've liked you more than a friend for a while now". She just smiled at you and you smiled back, you didn't want to kiss her in case she wasn't ready so you just asked a question "So do you want to go on a date sometime".