006) Have a Good Day at Work

100 Ways to Say

AN at the end. (I'm going to say this now so that I'm not saying AN at the each chapter, but I will right an author note at the end of each chapter to keep you up to date.)


Luhan loves Sehun. He loves his Sehun so much. They met in high school. Sehun was an incoming freshman while Luhan was the junior who was wishing he had not volunteered his last week of summer vacation to do freshman orientation.

Sehun was stoic and sat with his friends Tao and Kai.

Luhan was an open book and would mess around with his friends Xiumin, Suho, and Kris.

Sehun was quiet for reasons.

Luhan was loud for almost no reason.

When it was time to gather in groups of three and partner up with a senior or junior, Sehun and his friends were forced with Luhan. As they went around the circle sharing ideas, names, and other things, Luhan discovered that Sehun had the cutest lisp. While everyone made fun of it, Luhan told them to, quote, “ off,” and told Sehun not to listen to them.

Ever since the two have been pretty close to each other. Luhan has found a way to read Sehun, and Sehun had learned to understand Luhan. They started dating during Luhan’s senior year. When Luhan graduated, the two kept a long distance relationship. Sehun studied hard to get into the same college as Luhan. They were able to see each other, and the rest was history.

Now, Luhan has graduated university and has just recently landed a job as a talent trainer at an entertainment company while Sehun is still studying for his Media Production degree. During college, Sehun had asked Luhan if they could go steady and Luhan agreed big time. To make things easier on Sehun, Luhan asked Sehun to move in with him. Sehun was hesitant at first because he did not want to burden his boyfriend, but he eventually said yes.

In the present time, Luhan and Sehun are currently living together in an apartment. Sehun working a few part time jobs to make enough money for his schooling, rainy days, and rent. Luhan insisted on paying for rent and everything, but the argument for that is a story for another time. Every morning, Luhan goes to work without seeing Sehun and comes home every day to a tired, but still lovable, Sehun.

Luhan is not actually upset about that, but this was not exactly the life he was imaging when he convinced Sehun to live him. Regardless, Luhan went on with his day. He still enjoyed the limited free time he had with Sehun. That did not stop him from complaining to his friends every once in a while.

“Sehunnie works so much. He goes to school. He works three part-time jobs. He just doesn’t ever have enough free time. I thought because I was the working that I would at least get to take care of him, but I feel like he’s taking care of me now.” Luhan said into the phone.

“Quit being a drama queen, Lu. Tao enjoys it when I take care of him. Let yourself enjoy it too.” Kris said from the other side of the phone.

“Well, the difference between my relationship and yours is that you guys see each other every day because you’re both freaking models from the same company. I don’t even get to see Sehun in the mornings because he takes off for his part-time jobs early, and as soon as I get home, he’s tired.” Luhan said. Kris could actually hear the pout in his voice. Sehun has definitely got a major effect on Luhan because Luhan would refuse to pout in front of or to anyone.

“Look. Everything will be great when he graduates. He has like, a year and a half. Just deal with it for a while.” Kris said. Unbeknownst to both men, Sehun had come home early from work and pretty much heard the conversation. He is not hurt, but he feels bad for making Luhan wait.

“Don’t worry. Soon.” Sehun said to himself. What Luhan did not know was that Sehun took extra classes so that he could graduate early and extra jobs to help pay for that. Luhan will only have to wait a year before he graduates and just a week before he quits his three jobs and starts a more flexible and better paying job.

Sehun starts his new part-time job as a bartender from five to eleven on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and early Saturdays. He is going to have odd hours of sleep, but it paid better than all his jobs combined. Tomorrow is his first day of work. He did not tell his boyfriend that he had quit his other jobs to do bartending because he wanted to surprise him. He had planned out exactly what he was going to do the next morning and laid there in bed, giddy on the inside, with Luhan cuddling against him.

When Sehun wakes up early the next morning, he carefully gets out of bed which is a feat much harder to pull off when your boyfriend turns into a koala in the middle of the night and you were the closest thing it could latch onto. He made his way to the kitchen and pulled out the ingredients he needed to make savory pancakes and eggs. He followed the recipe he found to the T and made sure that it tasted good. He even went an extra mile by making Deep-Fried Dough Sticks and poured soybean milk in a cup. (He actually got a frozen pack of them and fried them in a pot of oil, but do not tell him otherwise.)

When he heard the shower going, he knew his boyfriend was awake. He boiled a loose-leaf Guk-Bo, Black-Chrysanthemum blend, tea. He poured tea into the tea cups and turned around when he heard footsteps.

“Sehunnie?” Luhan said, surprised to see his boyfriend home. Sehun definitely sees what he has been missing out on. Luhan had his hair styled into a spiked, but still professional. His clothes fit just perfectly, and you could see how slender he is and the way his cute was shaped by his dress pants.

“Is that what you wear daily? You look good today. Uh, I mean, you look good always, but you look. . . cute. . .” Sehun said. He may have a confident look to him, but his complimenting and flirting game need work. Luhan chuckled, his cheeks slight tinge of red.

“Thanks, Sehunnie. What’s all this?” Luhan said as he gestured to the breakfast that was set out on the table.

“I just wanted to send off my boyfriend to work with a decent amount of food in his belly. I know that you just grab toast and go.” Sehun said his tone slightly chastising. Luhan could not help the smile that played at his lips as he took a seat at the table. Sehun sat across from him. They chat and talked about anything and everything as they ate. Sehun explained why he was home and how he quit his part time jobs to do bartending because he wanted more free time to spend with Luhan and more money. Luhan was slightly against the bartending idea, but Sehun promised that the place he was hired at is not sleazy. Luhan looked at the time on his cellphone.

“Oh shoot. I’m gonna be late.” Luhan said with a pout as he got up. Sehun got up too and walked Luhan to the door.

“Thanks for the breakfast Sehunnie,” Luhan said with his sweet smile. Luhan turned around to leave when Sehun caught Luhan’s wrist in his and turned Luhan to face him. Without warning, Sehun cupped Luhan’s face in his hands and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. No tongue. Just a gentle, chaste kiss on the lips that sent an electric sensation through both Luhan’s and Sehun’s bodies. Sehun pulled away and leaned his forehead against Luhan’s.

Have a good day at work, my lovely Xiaolu,” Sehun said. Luhan’s face was straight up red. Sehun just looked so breath-taking and said something so simple but so sweet at the same. Luhan felt butterflies. He is so happy that he got to hear Sehun say that before he got to work. He feels that he will absolutely have a good day at work. He smiled and leaned up to give Sehun a long, passionate kiss on his lips.

“I definitely will because you said that,” Luhan said after pulling away. He gave one last hug to Sehun before walking out the door.

“I enjoy this more than my other schedule,” Sehun said to himself with a small, crooked smile. He could just stand there and dream about his cute Xiaolu all day until Luhan got back.

. . .

And he was actually about to do just that.

“Oh . I’m late.” Sehun said under his breath as he was gathering his textbooks and notebooks. He was actually standing there waiting for Luhan like a lost dog. He would have stood there like an idiot through class if his Kai had not texted saying that he wanted to meet up before class.


AN:

I know that I said I would update sometime this week, but I'm surprised how fast I got this out. I guess it was because I was writing a depressing background story for a character of mine in another story. I think I just needed HunHan to pull me out from that before I got too immersed and make myself sad. D,:

Anyways, I have written one story for each pairing, so now I will open up requests. In my forward, the list of the story titles is displayed. I will cross out the ones I have already completed. Comment or message me on which story title you think matches which pairing.

The way this will happen is that the next six story titles will be matched with one of the six pairings. I know that SenaMikayla has already given me a couple of suggestions. I'll wait a while or I might just write based on inspiration if no one gives me any suggestions within a weeks time.

Here are the next six titles with the suggestions:

7. “I dreamt about you last night.”

 

8. “Take my seat.” (Chanbaek or another pairing)

 

9. “I saved a piece for you.” (Chanbaek or another pairing)

 

10. “I’m sorry for your loss.”

 

11. “You can have half.” (Chanbaek or another pairing)

 

12. “Take my jacket, it’s cold outside.”

 

I say, "or another pairing," in the off chance someone does choose another pairing. I kinda want to keep a system of some kind going for myself. Even though I see one pairing working all six titles, I kind of want to push myself to try doing things differently or push my limits and boundaries to improve my writing.

 

So let me know what you want to see next. Thank you to all new and old Subscribers to my story. You guys make me happy!

 

Happy reading! :D