Lee Taemin of SHINee just broke my nose...and I've never been happier!

I'll make it up to you, noona!

 

He quickly cried something in Korean, racing over to me and putting his hands on my shoulders, saying the same thing in Korean over and over again.

I didn’t know the language, only a few words I had learned from watching and listening to SHINee, but I figured it was something along the lines of: ‘I’m so sorry!’

I tried to tell him that I was okay but I didn’t know how to in Korean and my tongue didn’t seem to form the words and all that left my mouth was a squeak.

I was in a daze when Taemin pulled me over towards the light of a nearby streetlamp, his eyebrows furrowed in concern and a cute frown on his lips. His eyes were so big I figured they would pop out of his head.

He looked on the verge of panic as I held my hand over my nose, my face as red as a tomato and the blood dripping from it.

He seemed torn between helping me or running to find one of his hyungs to help.

SHINee’s Maknae made up his mind quickly and took the towel that hung around his neck off as he gently pulled my hands away from my nose, a motherly, tender look on his face.

He wiped the blood away as gently as he could.

“Surry…” He apologized as the rag bumped my nose and caused me to wince.

I still couldn’t believe this was happening.

I really must be sleeping.

Taemin from SHINee was taking care of me…he was not even three inches away!