Best Friends - Part 2

The Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SaMo

 

Momo woke up to the light seeping through the windows, shining brightly on her eyes. It was a new day. She felt calm for one second, but as soon as she saw a sleeping Sana resting on her chest with her arm wrapped around her, Momo began to slightly panic.

 

‘, last night wasn't a dream right? It happened? How the hell am I going to face her now? What should I say? How should I act?’

 

Lots of thoughts were going through Momo’s mind and it was stressing her out. Then, when she heard her best friend’s light snore, she snapped out of her anxiety outburst and looked at Sana. 

 

‘Hm. Cute.’

 

Momo admired her best friend’s features, savouring the moment they were having. She let her fingers touch Sana’s nose, her cheeks, and her lips. Then she decided to move her hands to Sana’s well-defined jaw, curious and amazed at the same time at how beautiful her best friend is. She moved her hand back and forth, just admiring what’s in front of her until she felt Sana shift.

 

“Moguri, that tickles.” Sana says with her eyes closed, a small smile forming on her face. 

 

Momo chuckles and moves the stray hair from her best friend’s face only to find Sana looking up at her with glistening eyes. They lay there for a while, enjoying each other’s warmth. Today was set to be another fun-filled day of touring before packing up and leaving for Seoul. Momo didn’t want to leave the hotel room though. Or Jeju for that matter. She suddenly and unexpectedly felt like being there was the right choice –contrary to how she felt yesterday. Leaving all the stress back home, and just be with Sana. But, she knew it was all too good to be true and she didn’t want to get her hopes up further, so she decides to get up and go to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day. 

 

Sana whines as she suddenly felt cold, missing the warmth that Momo gave her. 

 

“Momo, come back to bed. I need to cuddle!” the younger shouts from the bed while Momo was in the bathroom, putting on her clothes for the day.

 

“We have to leave soon though? Come on. We might miss whatever it is that you have planned for us.”

 

Momo walks out of the bathroom and roams around the room cleaning their things and sorting out her bags.

 

“Can’t we just stay here until our flight? I don’t really feel like going out today.”

 

Momo stops what she’s doing and sighs. She approaches Sana, sitting on the bed while the other continues to lay down.

 

“If you want to? I guess we can stay here.”

 

“Really? You won’t mind?”

 

The older girl pats her best friend’s head and chuckles.

 

“Of course I don’t mind. I honestly didn’t want to spend my morning walking around too.”

 

“Great! Let’s just stay here and order food and have a movie marathon!”

 

Momo nods happily at her best friend and makes herself comfortable again on the bed. Almost instantly, Sana moves to make room for her best friend and then snuggles up to her. Really, they’re like two peas in pod. Sometimes she would wonder if Sana was actually telepathic and reads her mind. But then if that were the case then Sana would also know her deepest, darkest secrets. She shakes the thought out of her head, and smiles at Sana who’s staring at her.

 

“Something on your mind? Stop staring at me like that.” Momo says, pinching her best friend’s cheek.

 

“I was just thinking… I liked kissing you.” Sana blurts out. 

 

Momo stiffens at what her best friend just said and looks away to hide her furiously blushing face.

 

Sana giggles and moves her hand under the other’s chin and pulls it back, forcing her best friend to look at her.

 

“Did you not like it?” The younger bluntly asks, her hands still on Momo’s chin.

 

“I-i did.” Momo exhales. She knew she couldn't get out of this conversation. Sana was too honest and annoyingly persistent, unlike her who usually shuts down and sets aside her feelings.

 

Sana gives her biggest smile to her best friend and gives her a quick peck on the lips like how she did last night.

 

“10 out of 10”

 

Momo looks at her curiously not really getting what she was saying.

 

“Your kiss. I’d give it a perfect 10.”

 

Momo shifts and turns away from best friend, her hands covering her face.

 

Sana laughs at her best friend’s reaction, and then moves to straddle Momo and pries her best friend’s hand from her face and pins them on top of her head. Momo tries her best to steady her breathing to look at Sana, who’s sitting on top of her like it’s the most normal thing to do.

 

Momo sighs and smirks.

 

“Is this why you wanted to stay in today? So you could tease me?” Momo says raising her eyebrow.

 

Sana smirks right back at her and stares at her best friend’s eyes. 

 

“No, I really genuinely wanted to just rest and be with you. It’s just much more fun with the teasing.” 

 

Sana laughs and as Momo tries to get out of her best friend’s grip. But the younger girl was apparently strong and Momo couldn’t get out.

 

Sana leans closer to Momo, their faces once again, centimetres apart, and their noses touching. 

 

“I also wanted to stay here so I could do this.”

 

The younger girl crashes her lips with her best friend’s, and the latter instantly reciprocates it. They kiss passionately again, lips tasting each other, craving each other, kissing like it was their first and last. Sana slowly removes her grip on Momo’s hands and moves to support herself on top of Momo. On the other hand, the older girl finally feels relief from getting her hands freed and moves them one on Sana’s hair and the other on Sana’s waist.  

 

Momo finally lets herself loose and sets her feelings –and all forms of logic aside, sinking into the kiss and taking control.

 

‘If Sana wants this, then so be it.’ She thought to herself.

 

Momo rolls them to switch their position. Sana was surprised as her best friend’s boldness, but continues to kiss her anyway. Their lips were moving furiously against each other, only moving apart to breathe. Sana slips her hands under Momo’s shirt, feeling her , and Momo shivers like how she did last night. Sana moves her hands upward slowly, kind of grazing Momo’s chest slightly. The older visibly shivers again as she swipes her tongue on the other’s lower lip in return.

 

“Mmm..” Sana moans.

 

Momo was surprised at to hear her best friend like this. She loved making Sana moan under her touch and would love to hear it over and over. But they were best friends, and they were crossing a line, and it was getting too frightening. 

 

And as if Sana had read her mind again, she pulled away from Momo and looked at her, panting.

 

“M-maybe we should slow down a little.” Sana says with the iest voice Momo has ever heard. 

 

The latter just nods, but stays

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter