A new lead for life but not what I had in mind ( Youngmin's point of view)

Brother sister hood

Ym's pov
After a good night sleep I finally woke up looking around my new room Mr.and Mrs. No prepared for us. Long the way I met minwoo my little brother. Minwoo was 3 months younger to me so he wanted to call me Hyung. Which I loved since kwangmin was the last person to call me Hyung. But just to cheer me up mia started acting like a boy and started calling me Hyung. But it felt different though I never made her stop. Now she only calls me Hyung. But hey that's what she likes, I never refuse her wishes.
me: Minwoo good morning, had a nice sleep . I slept lik e a log.
Mw: fine Hyung, hey what's that smell, smells like ham, eggs, chocolate milkshake my favourite
Me: good morning omma, appa, wow mia you are up early. That's good (messing her hair which I know she hates)
Mia: Hyung don't, I hate that
Me: arasso my sis hates it fine
Omma: mia why call him Hyung
Mia: I like that plus many like as a boy since I do boy stuff well
Appa: really like what?
Mia: ah... like climbing, runnig, mechanics and much more hehehe
Me: did u cook with omma?
Mia: yeah I knew u wouldn't like of I cook alone do I help ed omma
Youngmin and mia with Minwoo performed well in studies like kwangmin and gia. They also lived very well though Minwoo's family was not rich as jeongmin's. Minwoo was selected to Seoul school of performing arts. Youngmin and mia recived scholarships and entered the school with flying color.
What nobody knew was that all children went to the same school. So what will happen will they ever meet.