A new lead for life but not what I had in mind ( Kwangmin's point of view)

Brother sister hood

ait wondering what happened to Gia and kwangmin well this is what happened
Kwangmin's pov
After crying for awhile I settled down on gia's shoulder and looked at our new family. The lady who was the mother was sweet the father was cool and fun loving the son was also a mix of both parents.
Boy: well, since you stopped crying tell your names
Gia: I'm gia and he is kwangmin my brother. Your name
Boy: it's jeongmin oppa to you and jeongmin Hyung to you.(smiling)
So for about a hour or so we sat silently without talking until we came to a grand looking house.
Jm: welcome home you two, this is your new home, come on I'll show you around.
Jm oppa dragged us inside the house and started showing all around the house explaining everything. Finally we came upstairs when he wanted us to close our eyes.
Jm: tis is gia your room.. kwangmin this is your room
The room almost the size of our room back in the orphanage. I really don't remember going to sleep but the morning I woke up completely forgetting where I was. While going down the staris I met gia
Gia: oppa let's not tell them about the others. I think we better to keep quite for now.
Km: fine if that's the way you love that's the way I'll be
We when down the stairs to the dinning room. The family was already to greet u s with a big smile
Jm: km you sit here gia you sit here
Km: um... madam I was wondering what your family name is?
Mom: hey now please you two have to say "omma" not madam and that is no sir that's "appa" got it. For family name is Lee so from today you are Lee kwangmin and lee gia got it.
So from that day kwangmin and gia lived with them and was loved by everyone. They performed well in both studies and music since the family was very rich all e children went to expensive schools. Until they finally entered Seoul school of performing atrs to learn music and dancing.