A new start

Brother sister hood

And from that day if anyone tried to adopt one of us we would throw a fuss and tell to adopt both or forget it. So we lived like that for 3 years until one day I saw a car stop in front of the orphanage. A family similar to the one that ruined our lives, except this once son was looking much younger than the other one. They went inside the office and the boy came out to look around. He came up to me and smiled I'm sure everyone in around me was shocked as I smiled back ( honestly I haven't smiled with anyone since that day but the smile he had on his face was full of the same kindness unni, kwangmin oppa , youngmin oppa has)
Boy: hi
Me: hi, are you here adopt anyone
Boy: yeah I was hopping to look for a new sister or brother
Me:Oh ....look around there are lots of small kids around
Boy: acutely, I was going to ask you if you want to be my sister
Me: oh... thanks for the offer but if you want me you better reconsider your choice cuz you see I have a brother and wouldn't dare to leave him alone here.
Boy: wow that hyung was right you two are inseparable. Ok I knew this would happen so ok I wouldn't mind bringing home two siblings instead of one two is better than one. By the the my name is Minwoo what's yours?
Me: mia, wait here don't go I'll bring my brother and come.
I ran upstairs screaming
Me: youngmin oppa !!!!!##youngmin oppa!! oppa someone is willing on adopting both of us we can finally leave this place.
Ym: what if....
Me: I know but once we get away from here we can look for them ourselves.
Ym: fine you win let's go
After about half and hour we came down carrying our bags. We thanked Donhyung oppa for looking after us and for supporting us. Soon we were in the car smiling at our new family.
Flashback
Me: oppa let's not tell them about the others until later
Ym: kk if you want it that way