Epilogue

In Love But Not Really
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love is...
It's a strange feeling. You'll never even realize that you love someone until someone points it out, or until you notice something different.
Decisions are hard to make, you may be unsure of something at first, yet in the end you will find the answer, you will find it and say "This is what I want, this is the one."
I finally became a producer, making music and singing my own songs to tell the world how love is.
Love can be foolish, in a good way.
Joy graduated with honors and finally got the car she dreamed of, she now works as an mc for a music show and for a lot of other variety shows. She's also living with Sungjae now.
Yeri finished school and is now traveling with Wendy. She quitted dance and started studying photography instead. Wendy traveled the world and wrote about her experiences in her blog. She and Yeri made a good match after all.
Irene, well, Irene became a model, and a choreographer. She became even more famous and lovely. And...
"We should stay in bed." She says, cuddling up next to me.
"We can't, babe."
"But... It's our honeymoon!!" She whined. 
I laughed and said. "You told me you wanted to go diving."
"But I want you more!"
Yes, I, Kim Seulgi, am happily married to Irene, after a few years. And now I'm looking forward to spending my life with her.
And I'm sure, we'll be happy for the rest of our lives, while we're together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter