Chapter 2

In Love But Not Really
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seulgi! You're needed in the Dance department." Our head, Mr. Jonghyun says. I'm currently majoring in Music, but I also take dance classes, so I get excused pretty often.
I got up and headed outside, with my laptop bag in hand, I went to the elevator and pressed the button for the 7th floor since I'm on the 17th floor.
By the time the elevator reached the 15th floor, it stopped and opened, and of course, fate is really surprising, it was Irene who was waiting there.
She entered quietly and asked me. "Can you press 5?" I did and we stood there in silence.
I can tell that this is really, really awkward...
For the both of us, that is.
"... Kim Seulgi, right?"
"Yeah..."
"Are you headed for the... Dance department?"
"Yeah... Where are you headed?"
"Well, the Photography department... We need a photographer for our next contest."
Ah, yeah that's right. Irene is in the modeling department and also kinda takes up vocal classes, I've personally heard her sing and rap once. She was... Magnificently skilled, equipped with an amazing voice for both singing and rapping, then rumors say that she can also dance.. How can someone be this spectacularly talented?
But.. It's not like, I'm in love with her or anything, duh, a girl can have a girl crush y'know...
Right?
"Oh, it's my floor now... See ya." I said, as the doors open and I went out, leaving a smiling Irene inside the elevator.
I almost squealed.

"... And that's all." I said, smiling. The instructor, my Aunt Minzy, clapped her hands in delight.
"I guess the others would love that! You're like your mom y'know, Taeng was also a brilliant producer, I guess it's in the blood eh?"
I was flattered of course, my mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter