EP #5

SM New Generation: SM SHOWTIME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The-Members-The-Leaders-Rate-#1-For-Being-Irritating TV

    
(yeri // haechan // herin)

 

As soon as the camera starts rolling, Haechan goes, "Okay so I have no idea what I'm doing here." And it hasn't even been a minute into filming. Yeri starts laughing loudly. Haechan is one amusing kid. "Apparently the leaders said we're the most irritating in their respective groups in episode 1." Herin says and then hits her chest with her fist, pretending to be horribly upset. "Haechan you have two votes then. You're the worst. Herin and I only have one each." Yeri jokes, playfully jabbing at the guy who stared back at her, grumpy (and incredibly sulky).

Yeri is a lot better since her car accident with Seulgi. The three are in one of SM's meeting rooms for the recording.

"Hyungs are being mean to me. I am hurt. I am the nicest - " Haechan starts to blabber but gets shoved away by the other two girls. "Hi everyone I'm Red Velvet's Yeri! And I'm much better so I'm so excited to see everyone again~!" Yeri greets, smiling cheerfully and waving at the camera. "Hi everyone I'm SMROOKIES Herin! And that other guy is quite extra but he's NCT's Haechan, Donghyuck oppa." Herin greets too, looking at the camera sweetly. "I hate you all." Haechan mumbles as he sulks some more.

"Since the leaders think we're the most irritating, who do you yourself think is the most irritating?" Yeri asks the younger two. "I'll get hit when I go back if I answer that question." Haechan answers, making Herin collapse forward laughing. "Eonnie you go first then." Herin says, gesturing for Yeri to answer the question herself first.

(    )

Yeri giggles, still laughing at Haechan's statement. Haechan and Herin are the two people that in her opinion, can make people laugh easily and quickly. She thinks for a moment. "Most irritating Red Velvet member to Yeri is..." Herin says, anticipating the Red Velvet member's answer. "...Joy eonnie." Yeri finishes Herin's sentence. She laughs loudly and looks at the camera, quickly saying, as if speaking to Joy herself, "I'm sorry eonnie! I love love love you! Muah~!"

"About to get hit when you go back." Haechan nudges her, laughing, as the girl shakes her head at the camera continuously, saying she's sorry while laughing. Haechan, sitting between the two girls, feels a tug on his hoodie on his left and he turns to face Herin. "Oppa be brave and answer it too." Herin laughs, smirking as she adds, "Who's the most irritating hyung to Haechan?"

Haechan thinks for a moment and then grins. "You know, there are younger members that I can pick from NCT Dream..." He says and Herin protests that he should pick a hyung. The two bicker some more.

"I'm the one answering the question so I CAN choose!" Haechan insists.

"But I asked the question!" Herin exclaims, not backing off.

"You didn't! Yeri noona did!"

"Then it's not fair! We're both in only one group, but you're in two!"

"Well then too bad, Herin!"

Yeri laughs her head off at the side but finally calms the two down. "Okay okay Haechan you can pick someone younger." Yeri gives the final say and Haechan smiles at the older, opening his arms to hug her. But his hug got brutally rejected. "Get away from me Haechan!" Yeri exclaims, moving away from him, pretending to be in absolute disgust. The guy pouts and makes a sad face at her, leaving her grinning as she messes up his hair.

All that nonsese died down after awhile and Haechan answers the question. "I think the most irritating is Mark hyung." Haechan answers and then immediately puts his head on the table, burying his face in his arms. The girls start laughing away as Haechan is heard mumbling "I'm sorry hyung!!! I'm REALLY SORRY HYUNG!!!"

"Yah what's the point of you two bickering just now if you still picked a hyung??" Yeri exclaims, hitting the guy's arm, amused. "I really was going to pick someone younger but then Mark hyung popped up in my head so..." Haechan lifts his head up from the table and answers Yeri. Herin almost falls off her chair laughing but Haechan grabs onto her quickly. "Won't Mark whack you?" Yeri asks and Haechan glances at the camera momentarily. He mumbles a "Hyung please don't." and immediately puts his head down on the table again. "I hope Mark oppa scolds him." Herin says jokingly, an evil glint in her eyes. Haechan threatens to shove her off her seat immediately, his head still down on the table though.

"Mark oppa and Haechan oppa have a love-hate relationship." Herin says, looking at the camera,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter