EP #3

SM New Generation: SM SHOWTIME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

China Line TV

          
(kun // yiyang // winwin // renjun // chenle // ningning)

 

"Hello everyone!!" Winwin smiles at the camera and waves.

They are in one of SM's building, seated around a table. Everyone waves too except for Ningning who looks very amazed.

"Ningning, are you okay?" Kun asks her and she nods. Yiyang takes a glance at her and laughs. The small girl, Ningning, has her brown hair tied up into two small buns on the sides of her head, looking really adorable. "She's fascinated." Yiyang looks at the camera and says. Everyone laughs a little. "I'm sorry." She scratches her head, a little awkward, "I'm still quite new to all this."

Chenle, who sits beside her, looks at her and says, "But you came into SM earlier than me." Ningning looks at the one-year-older guy and shrugs. "But you debuted." She replies, implying that hence he is less awkward (with the cameras). "The MY SMT show on Youku." Renjun remarks. Ningning, Yiyang, Koeun and Hina appear on a small segment of it each episode. NCT Dream appeared on it once and Renjun imitated Ningning's mini magic show. "We haven't been invited to appear yet." Winwin says, referring to NCT 127.

"Anyway, why are we doing a broadcast together?" Kun asks the camera, keeping everyone back on track. Yiyang leans forward in her seat, explaining, "The six of us will be performing at a festival in China a few weeks later! More infomation will be provided soon so please look out for it!" "That's right," Kun nods and adds, "Renjun, Chenle, Ningning and I will start off by doing a vocal performance. Yiyang and Winwin will then continue with a dance performance. And then everyone will come together at the end for a finale! So yeah, please look out for it!"

Everyone claps and cheers. Winwin then glances at the people around him, asking, "So what are we doing today?" "I don't know." Renjun replies. Winwin is Renjun's favorite senior. "Shall we show everyone like... a... small preview?" Chenle suggests, struggling a little with his Korean. It was cute. Kun gives him an encouraging smile. The boy isn't a very language-inclined person like Renjun and the two other Chinese girls who all picked up Korean surprisingly fast. However, Chenle tries really hard to learn the foreign language with the help of his other Chinese SM friends, his trainer and his NCT members. He's shown a lot of improvement. "Can we tell them what songs we are performing though?" Ningning asks. She's a little concerned. She moves around in her seat to try and catch the eye of the SM staff standing behind the camera, hoping to get an answer. Everyone looks forward too at the staff standing around to see if they're allowed to reveal that infomation. The staff discusses among one another and gave them the green light after awhile.

"For vocal performance," Renjun explains, "We're doing 'Painted Heart' by Zhang Liang Ying (张靓颖 - 画心) ..." He looks at Kun for a little help here as he got stuck. Kun saw him looking at him and he sits a little straighter, adding on, "Er... it's a famous song and is the OST for 'Painted Skin', which was a really popular Chinese drama released many years ago. In my opinion, our little Ningning really showcased her vocal abilities with this song. She did the best." Kun shoots her a smile and Ningning smiles back. Chenle gives her a pat on her back. "I'm not the best... haha... but I will work hard!" Ningning says cheerfully, holding up her fist to make a 'fighting!' gesture.

Meanwhile, Yiyang and Winwin are whispering to one another, trying to consolidate what they're going to say for their performance. "Hyung." Renjun calls out to Winwin to tell him that they're done explaining their part. Yiyang heard Renjun calling for him and makes sure that Winwin remembered what they're going to say one last time. "For Yiyang and I, we're doing a dance performance to 'Dancing Diva' by Jolin Tsai (蔡依林 - 舞孃). Both Yiyang and I had traditional dance experience. We had studied it in a martial arts school before and for me, I went on to learn it even more in another specialised school. So for our performance, we will showcase different dance genres. We have hip hop moves and we will also show everyone our flexibility with traditional dance moves, et cetra." Winwin explains and suddenly gets jerked backwards as Yiyang pulled him back by the shoulder. She holds up a fist at the camera and says, "We will showcase the '97 Chinese liner chemistry!" Right after she says it, she bursts out laughing uncontrollably. "Yah why did you make me say that?!" She exclaims at Winwin and shoves him jokingly. The guy starts laughing too. "I said you don't have to say it if you don't want to!" He tries to reason in between laughters. "But then I won't get to say anything!" Yiyang protests and the two collapse into laughters again, as if sharing an inside joke.

"Eonnie and oppa have a lot of couple dance." Ningning says innocently as the two continues to laugh. "We saw them practicing. Their chemistry is jjang!" Renjun adds, giving a thumbs up to the camera. Kun chuckles seeing the two of them bicker. "Ignoring them and moving on," He continues, staring at the camera, "We will end off with a singing and dancing performance of 'Manual of Youth' by TF Boys (TF Boys - 青春修炼手册). They are a teenage boy group with three members and are pretty popular and - YAH YOU TWO STOP IT!" Kun shouts at Yiyang and Winwin for they bumped into him as a result of their bickering and nonsese. "Hyung and noona are always like this. Very childish." Chenle jokes.

"Anyway, we hope you'll like the performance and give us lots of love!" Ningning smiles, her bubbly personality extremely lovable. She makes a heart sign with her fingers and sends it to the cameras. "I learned this when I came to Korea." Ningning says proudly, referring to the finger hearts. "There's this too." Renjun says, forming a heart by bending his hands inwards and making his elbows touch each other. "But that's ugly." Ningning straight up tells him, causing him to laugh. Chenle almost falls of his seat laughing and clapping like a seal. "There's this one too. Lami showed me." Ningning says, ignoring the laughing boys. She bends her index fingers inwards and her middle fingers touch each other, forming a heart with a total of four fingers. "That's ugly." Renjun mimicks her. Ningning frowns. "No, this is cute!" She protests and Chenle laughs some more. It's amusing hearing Ningning talk.

At this point of time, the older three are in their own world bickering and the younger three are in their own world fooling around too. Seeing that this does not seem to be going anywhere, Chenle stands up from his seat. "SM China line! We're out! Peace!" He exclaims, learning very well from Mark and Haechan. He moves his palm forward to cover the camera. Pitch black.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2000 Line TV

            
(hina // renjun // jeno // haechan // jaemin)

 

The screen flickers (edit effect by the editors) and the '00 liners are shown on screen. Their recording was already done last week and the first part of it aired the previous episode. The two teams are now settled opposite each other. More cameras were brought in. There's a camera and a bell on the floor infront of each team. By then, cameramen came in and started filming them from different angles already.

"First question!" Haechan announces, diving straight into the game. He stands at the center, a distance behind the two teams. All the questions are SM TOWN related questions. "Name all Red Velvet title tracks in order of release." Haechan delivers the first question. Both Jaemin and Hina pressed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter