002

Her Ideal Type [EDITING]

Soomin POV

On lunch break, i went to the rooftop alone.I think rooftop is my second place after this.Don't get me wrong, I want to make friends here too.But, whenever I tried to speak to other girls in my class, they will just ignore me.I don't know what I did but I think I give them a bad impression on my first day in this school.

 

-FLASHBACK-

"Oppa.Do you want to eat with me later?" A girl in front of me asks that Jongin boy. I glanced at his direction and saw he just looking at her with a bored look.Pitying her, I step on his foot trying to give him a hint to answer the girl.

But, instead of giving the girl a respond, he immediately bent down and held his foot in pain. "What the hell is your problem??!!" He yelled.

Wahh, even when he’s mad, he still looks so hot.

"Oppa, are you okay?" A girl pulls my hand and pushes me away from the desk.Her action made me stumble a little but I regained my balance back.

"Class!! What happened??!!" Mr. Kim yelled.

-END FLASHBACK-

 

When I reached the rooftop, I open the door and went straight to the bench. Like what i did this morning.

"Even the girl earlier ignoring me now. She was so nice and even friendly at me at first. But now, she hates me." I pout.

"That because you're a stupid-crazy brat." Someone comment.

I craned my neck to the side and saw him. In the corner.My eyes widened when i remember what i did to him in the class. Standing up from the bench, i jog towards him.

"Are you okay now?" I knelt in front of him while trying to take off his shoe.

"What are you trying to do??!!" He shouts while looking at me.

I stood up properly and bow at him. "I'm sorry. I just felt bad when I step on your feet earlier." I bit my lower lip then look down.

 

Jongin POV

"I'm sorry. I just felt bad when I step on your feet earlier." She apologized.

I scowl and glared at her. "Then, why did you do that stupid! And what's your problem?? Everywhere I go, you're there."

"Yahhh, I already apologize. Why can't you just forgive me?" She said with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

My eyes widened slightly.Never someone used that tone to me. Not even my mom.Yet, this girl boldly saying like that. "Excuse me? Do you know who you're talking to? Watch your mouth before I make you." I hissed.

"I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry." She rolled her eyes.

"Why you...” I got up and glared down at her.

"What??" She crossed her arms, like she was challenging me.

"Yahh, you better get out now." I pointed at the door. This girl seriously makes me pissed.In respond, she just looks at me blankly.

"YAHHH!!!" I roar.

She flinched but then sighed. "You need to stop acting like that." She told me while turning her body towards the door.

WHAT???!!!

“Because tall and bad boy is my ideal type. And you're my candidate." She mumbled but I still can catch it.

"What are-" I start but she already closed the door.

"I'm her candidate? And how the hell I can be her candidate?? Is she crazy or what? Does she have mental disorder? I just met her." I didn't even notice that I was rambling until I heard someone slam the door shut. HARD.

"What are you rambling about Kim Jongin?" I look up and saw Baekhyun hyung raising a brow at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Are you really dumb or play dumb?" He sighs then continued, "Nevermind.Come with me. You never eat lunch with us anymore."

Then he walked out.I groan but followed him. Can’t I sleep without anyone disturbing me?

 

Soomin POV

Oh my God!! Why did I told him that?

I cupped my face while making my way to the restroom.

“That was so embarrassing. I hope he didn’t hear it. Or it will be so awkward. Gosh, I’m so stupid.” I knocked my head repeatedly. When I reach the restroom, I walked inside then the water. I sighed and washed my face.

"I really hope he didn't hear it." I took my handkerchief and wiped my face. I took a look at the mirror once then walked out.

Looking around, i wonder when i can go to rest my mind until the bell rings but eventually give up. "Classroom it is." With that, I make my way to the classroom.

When I walked pass the cafeteria, I heard someone shout, "Hyung, it's the girl!" I had a feeling that it was me he was talking about but I just shrugged it off and continued walking.

 

Jongin POV

"Hyung, it's the girl!" Sehun shouted while pointed someone.

I just sighed, not bothering to look up. "Kai-ah, is it true?" I heard Suho hyung ask. My ears perked up at his question.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

He cleared his throat then scratched his neck. "Well, there's this rumor saying that you're interest in a girl."

I raise a brow while looking at him, "And who might that be?"

"LEE SOOMIN!"

My head snapped to the owner of the voice. "Lee Soomin?? Who is that Oh Sehun?" I leaned back to the chair. "

“The girl that I pointed earlier."

I sighed loudly. "I'm sorry to break this to you Sehun-ah. But, I don't know who you're pointing at earlier. And hyung--" I look at Suho hyung, "I didn't interest in any girl. So, whatever rumour that you heard, it's not true." I told him that before getting up from my chair. "Now, excuse me, I need to go."

And just like that, I walked out from the cafeteria. I heard the guys calling my name but I ignored them and went to the classroom.The moment I step in the classroom, that creepy girl is in my sight. I groan mentally.

"Why are you always in my sight?" I grumbled.

She looks up with a shock face.

"Tsk." I rolled my eyes while walking to my seat and sit down. "Seriously, you're everywhere. Like EVERY.WHERE." I emphasize the word.

She smile or should I say fake a smile at me? "Excuse me mister annoying--jerk face-rooftop guy. This is my class too if you didn't notice."

I gaped at her. "D-did you just call me names??" I pointed at her.

"Oh no. I didn't BRAT." She crossed her arms and look out the window.

"YAHH!!!" I stood up. "You--"

"Oh shush. You’re ruining the peaceful moment." She said without looking at me.

I heard people sniggered behind me.I turned around and saw the guys quickly look away while stifling their laugh.My eyes twitched in annoyance.As I was about to say something when the bell rings cut me off.

"Oh, you heard that? The bell rang. We should go to our class." Chanyeol hyung said then ran away, followed with the others.Turning my body to look at the creepy girl again, I gasped when I saw her already looking at me with her huge yet innocent eyes.

I can feel something stir inside me which I wasn’t sure was a good thing. "W-w-what a-are y-you l-looking at?" I stuttered.

Darn it!

She chuckled then shook her head.I didn't notice that Ms.Cho already in class until she cleared .I look in front while raising a brow.

"I'm really glad if you take a seat Kai."

"Don't call me that." I snapped.

No one can call me Kai except my friends or the one who was close with me.I saw her gulped before she walked to her desk. I smirked inwardly. Even that teacher scared of me. But why this thing- I look at the girl next to me- didn't even seem scared at me? She must have noticed that I was looking at her because she looks up then narrowed her eyes at me.

"I know that i’m pretty. You don't need to stare at me like that. Take a picture, it last longer."

I don't know why and how but I laughed out loud when the words come out from .

'Kai is laughing.'
'Wow. He looks more handsome when he laughed.'
'What makes him laughed? I never saw him laughed before.'

Whispers and murmuring filled in the classroom. That made me shut up immediately.I cleared my throat and sit on my seat. I look around and saw all the attention is still on me. "Stop staring at me and do your own business, damn it." I yelled.

That did it.

All of them then turn their body and look in front.

"Oh well. I’m sorry if what I’m going say will make you pissed.But, you indeed look handsome when you laughed." I heard a whisper.

I glance at the girl next to me and smirk. "Of course I am."

She snorts and laughs quietly. "Don't be too cocky bastard."

"Why this- -" I glared at her and she stuck her tongue out at me.

"So immature." I mumbled then put my head on the table, closing my eyes.

 

***

 

"Yah jerk. Wake up." Someone shook my body.

"Uhh ... don't do that.He doesn't like it."

Hell yeah.

"Tsk tsk.How childish." I heard noises and footsteps around me. I was going to sleep back when someone hit the back of my head hard.

"Oww.What the is your problem??!!" I shouted while rubbing the back of my head while shooting daggers at the stupid person.

She just shrugged her shoulders like it didn't concern her. Of course she didn’t. I’m the one who felt the pain not her.

"I just did you a favor. School already ended." She walked pass me.

I glared at her figure while silently cursing.