020

Her Ideal Type [EDITING]

Soomin POV

The next day, i woke up with Kai sleep peacefully next to me. His right arm were on my stomach while his mouth parted and a light snore can be heard.

I took my time, just looking at his face.

“Take a picture, it last longer.” He smirk.

Startled, i gasp in surprise.

“Aishh- you.” I hit his arm lightly making him pouted.I chuckled in respond.

His pouted then turned to a smile immediately.

“Good morning.” He said in english.

“Good morning.” I reply back.

“Why are you up so early?” I just noticed that he had his morning voice and damn, it’s sounds so y.

“Yahh—“

I snapped out from my thought when he poke my nose.  “Huhh?”

“It’s too early to daydreaming you know.”

I tsked at him.He grinned then sat up on the bed.

“Oh!Last night was amazing.”

Almost immediately, my room door open and the intruder barged in.

“You slept with my sister?!”

I look at the intruder and saw Jaejin Oppa look at the two of us with his eyes widened.

“Gosh, no. He didn’t mean it like that Oppa.”

“Then, tell me why he said ‘last night was amazing’ ?”

I am very sure right now that my face were red like a tomato. “It’s nothing. We just kinda pouring our feelings into each other. But, we’re not doing ‘it’, don’t worry.”

He squinted his eyes at me for a moment before he finally nodded and told us to go downstairs for breakfast. Just after he exit my room, Kai released a loud sigh making me turned my head to look at him.

“Are you scared of my brother?” I raise a brow.

“What? No!” He reply quickly.

“Well, that just confirmed it.” I smirk.

He groaned and jumped out of the bed. “I am very sure that i am not scared of him.”

Following his action, i head towards my bathroom as i said, “We will see.”

“What do you mean by that?” He hollered.

“Nothing!”

 

~~~

“What took you two such a long time to go downstairs?” Jaejin Oppa grumbled. He was sitting on the chair while drumming his fingers on the table impatiently.

Quickly sitting down, i muttered a sorry as Kai pulled the chair next to me and sat down.

“Just eat. I’m starving.”

I didn’t respond instead i quickly stuffed the food into my mouth.

“Right.” My brother suddenly spoke up.I look up and saw him staring at my boyfriend. Glancing towards Kai, i saw him just continue eating not aware of it.

Jaejin Oppa frowned and put his spoon back and leaned his back against the chair. Nudging the oblivious boy next to me, “My brother’s talking to you.” I hissed.

Kai immediately raise his head and freeze while I smirk at him.

Not scared huh?

My brother clears his throat and open his mouth again.  “I just wanna tell you that you only have one more chance.”

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. What chance?

“Umm- what chance if i may ask?” Kai ask.

“You stupid . I was talking about your chance being with my sister.”

“If you’re talking about whether i am going to hurt her again or not, you don’t have to worry. I am going to learn how to control my anger issue.” Kai said seriously.

My head snapped towards him. He is?

“What do you mean? Why didn’t you tell me about this? And where is the place?”

Kai chuckled, “I’m thinking about this last night. I want to control my anger issue and you’re going to help me.”

“Me?” I shrieked.

“You sounds like you don’t want to.” He frown.

“No, no, no, no.I didn’t mean it like that.” I denied.

“So, are you going to help me?”

I thought about it for a minute before i tell him my words.  “Okay. But, on one condition.”

“What is it?”

“First, promise me that you will do what i say and not going to be mad.” I hold out my pinky finger.

He just stared at it, hesitated.

“C’mon.” I wiggle my finger in front of him. Not having a choice, he hold out his pinky finger too.

 

~~~

“This is stupid. I don’t want to go inside.” Kai grunted.

I just rolled my eyes in respond, “We are already here. You need to talk with him.Now or never. He didn’t live for hundred years you know, not that i am cursing him. I’m just stating the truth.”

Kai was quiet for a while before sighing. “I know that. But, he leave a big impact in my life. I’ve grown up without a father. Without his love. How can i accept all of this just like that?”

I slumped down on the passenger seat. I craned my neck and saw a visible tears from the corner of his right eye. I couldn’t help but feel upset at my own self.

Why did i force him when it is obvious that he didn’t want to?

Putting my left hand on his arm, i smiled weakly. “Let’s go. I want an ice cream. The chocolate one.”

I heard him sniffed before he turn his head to me. “You already made me promise to talk with him.”

“You don’t need to if you’re not ready.”

He leaned his forehead on the steering wheel and keep silence.I look at the window, could not see his condition like that.

After a while, i heard a door being opened.I whip my head towards Kai and saw him already outside the car, waiting for me to get out as well.Furrowing my eyebrows, i open the car door and climbed out of the car.

When i was near him, he immediately took my hand in his and squeezed it gently.For comforting him, i suppose.Looking at his face, i squeezed back.

His lips curve upward a little then lead me to his house.

“Are you sure about this?”

“I already promise to you. I already promise to myself that i will never break my promise that i made for you. Just for you.”

My heart swelled in happines at those words.

“I just hope that this will go well.” He added.

“I hope so too. No matter what happen, remember to control your anger. Okay?”

He nodded his head before he turned the knob and open the door.It took him a few seconds before he step in with me following behind him.

Inside, i saw his parents were cuddling on the couch while talking to each other. For once, i saw that Kai’s mother seem really happy.

When the heard the noise that were made from Kai and us, both of them turned their head around and gasp. Kai’s father immediately let go of the woman he held and stand a feet away from her. I think he did that just to make sure Kai didn’t explode.

“Jongin-ah.”

Kai hold his palm out and look at his father. “I want to talk. Just the two of us since you already made mom forgive you. I assume that you already explain to her?”

His father nodded quickly. A hopeful expression planted on his face.

“Just for your information, i did this because of Soomin. I already promised her that i will let you explain to me.I suggest you that you need to tell me a strong reason why you left mom and me and suffered for years.” Kai said.

His father look at me and give me a thankful smile.I respond it with a smile back.

“Thank you! Thank you for giving him a chance, my son.” Kai’s mom stand up and went towards him before she engulf him in a big hug.

I let go og his hand and nudge him to hug her back. Hesitated, he slowly bring his arms up and wrapped them around his mother.

“Now, you can go upstairs with you father while i will tell your gorgeous yet precious girlfriend about it. Since she already witnessed all of this, she deserved to know about it. She’s a family to right now. Right?”

Kai smiled at that and peck my cheek before he head upstairs with his father hot in his trail. But, before that, his father went towards me and give me a hug.

“Thank you. Thank you so much.”

I patted his back and nodded.

After they were upstairs and i heard talking there, Kai’s mother took my hand and lead me to the couch.

“Omonim—you didn’t need to tell me actually. This is –“

“I want to. You’re my soon-to-be daughter in law anyway. And i want you to know about it. Like i said earlier, you already witnessed everything that happened before and i assume that you’re also wondering about it. Am i right?”

I look down and nodded. I am not going to denied that i was really curious about it.

“Well, we were actually a happy family. Really happy. But, one night,---“