003

Her Ideal Type [EDITING]

Soomin POV

Before I could reach the gate, someone grabbed my shoulder.

Out of instinct, I hit the person with my bagpack repeatedly.

"OWW.. STOP IT .. STOP.. " The person tried to block my hit. I stopped my action and huffed.

"Oww .. you're a violent one." It was a guy.

"What do you want?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

He put his arms up in surrender while taking a step back.

 "I just want to talk to you. No harm."

 I sighed, "Okay, what is it?" 

He grinned then put his arms down.

 "I just wanna be friend with you."

 "And why is that?"

 "Because, you're the first girl who can made Kai hyung annoyed and mad."

 "Kai?? Who is this Kai?" I asked. 

Why did that name sound familiar?

"Oh,sorry. It's Jongin. Kim Jongin. Forget what I called him earlier." He told me nervously.

Oh right. Ms. Cho had called Jongin with that name earlier.

"Why should I? It's already set in my head." I shrugged.

 "NO!" He suddenly shouted.

I put my hand over my chest, shocked with his outburst.

 "Damn it. You don't have to shout. I'm just in front of you. Not miles away." I scolded him.

He chuckled awkwardly then said sorry.

Before I could ask why, that rooftop guy appeared in my sight.

 "What are you doing with this old hag Sehun?"

"O-old hag? D-did you just called me an old hag?" I pointed at my face.

He look edat me with his poker face. "Is there any old hag besides you here?" He asked with his monotone voice.

"In fact, there is." I said calmly. "It's you."

Then I ran.

"YAHHHHH!!!!!!!" I heard him shout. I just laughed while running.

 

Jongin  POV

I was standing next to Sehun, fuming while he was laughing his out.

 "You better shut up Oh Sehun." I gritted my teeth.

Being the brat he is, he ignored me and continued laughing.

I could feel the stare saround me but when I looked at them, they quickly looked away.

"Just you wait. I'll make your life like in hell tomorrow."

 

-NEXT MORNING-

I woke up early so I could get my revenge back. I smirked and did my morning routine.

When I was done, I quickly put my uniform school and styled my hair.

I went downstairs and straight to the front door.

"Jongin-ah, don't you want to breakfast first?" I heard my so-called mother ask me.

"No." I coldly said then walked out.

On my way to the school, I saw a shop. I slowed my pace and an idea popped in my head.

 

I walked out from the shop with a smirk. "Let's see your reaction." Then I continued walking.

 

When I reached the school, I immediately went to the classroom. Like I expected, I saw her bag on her seat but the owner was not there.

Perfect.

I walked fast to my desk and sat down.

When I saw no one in the classroom except me, I grabbed her bag quickly and put that 'thing' inside.

Just when I was about to put my head on the table, the bell rang, startling me.

"Stupid bell." I muttered then put my head on the table.

I couldn't wait to see her reaction.

 

 

Soomin POV

I walked in the classroom and saw the rooftop guy sleep.I  rolled my eyes.

If he was just going to sleep, why bother coming to school?

Right. He was a bad boy. The rebel here. And my crush.

I giggled at my thought.

I went to my seat and sat down.

As I did that, a teacher come in. From my schedule, this is a history class.

All of us except the boy next to me greeted the teacher.

He glanced at the sleeping boy and could just sigh.

 "Open you book, page 46."

I grabbed my bagpack and open edit. I frowned when iI aw what was inside my bag.

"Who put this? This is so childish."

I took out the 'thing' and examined it. If I took a closed look, it looked cute but it was fake.

But, who would put this cute 'thing' inside my bag? Don't tell me ... him??? I turned my head to the side and looked at him.

Him?? Nahh. I shook my head.

He was a bad boy. He wouldn't do things like this right??

I shrugged then unintentionally put the 'thing' next to his head.

I took out my history book and turned to the page 46.

In the middle of the class, a shriek could be heard.

And the noise came from next to me. I snapped my head towards him to see what happening but then burst out laughing followed by the whole class.

The so-called bad boy land on his with a shocked expression.

 "W-what happened to you??" I asked in between my laugh.

"Why did you put that 'thing' next to my head??" He snapped then fixed his seat and sia down.

I looked at him, stunned, then laughed loudly.

 "Oh gosh. Because of that??" I continued laughing.

I clutched my stomach while the boy next to me just looked at me furiously.

 "I--i can't stop. God, please help me." I laughed again.

 "Let me help you." I heard someone say then the person slapped my back, hard.

I stopped laughing and choked on my saliva.

The person who slapped my back laughed out loud while I coughed a few times.

And guess who is it? Of course that Kim Jongin.

"HAHAHAHAHA.. Your face ... hahaha .. your face." He pointed at my face.

I rolled my eyes while waiting for him to stop laughing. I looked around and saw the whole class look at that brat with a shocked face.

Like they never saw him laugh.

About a minute or so, his laughter came to stop.

 "Done?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes. "If you saw your face. You looked like a monkey."

He snorted.

"Pfft. Look who's talking. At least i didn't shriek like a girl over a fake snake. It's you who put that 'thing' inside my bag yet you shrieked upon seeing it." I crossed my arms.

"Y-Yahh. I-i d-did not p-put i-it inside y-your bag, okay." He looked everywhere but me.

 "Like I will believe you." I shot him a look.

"Okay you two. Stop it already. Let's continue our class." 

Right when the teacher said that, the bell rang indicating that the class ended.

The teacher sighed and walked to the teacher desk, collecting his stuff while my classmates cheered.

"P.E TIMESSS!!!!" The girls in my class yelled excitedly.

I tilted my head to the sides, wondering why they're so excited about P.E.

"Yah jerk.Why are they so excited about it?" I asked without looking or glancing at him.

"Well,it's because-- why would I tell you about it?"

He then exited the class.

"Oh well." I exited the class as well and went to my locker to grab my P.E shirt.

 

Jongin POV

"Oppa, are you going to be my partner today?" Hyeri the queenka asked while batting her eyelashes.

I remained my poker face while looking at her.

"You're disgusting. Get away from my sight." I spat.

She gasped then ran away.

Good girl.

"Kai-ah!!" I heard someone call my name.

 I looked up and saw Baekhyun hyung along with Chanyeol hyung, Tao and Sehun waved their hands at me.

I groaned but walked towards them.

"Hey guys." I waved lazily.

They frowned at me. "Yah, is that how you treat your friends?" Baekhyun hyung scolded me.

"Tsk."

 They just sighed at me.

I looked around until my eyes landed on the weird girl.

How funny. Until now, I didn't know her name. Oh well, it's not like I would call her by her name anyway.

I smirked when iIsaw her just stand there, alone.

 "Yah, old hag!" I shouted.

I saw everyone turned their attention on me. I mentally cursed them because I didn't like the way they looked at me.

 "Oh, you all are an old hag now?" I looked at them including Baekhyun hyung and the others.

Just with the words, all of them shifted their eyes to look at anyone but me.

"That's what i thought." I muttered.

I shifted my eyes to the weird girl again just to know that she stuck her tongue out at me.

"How immature." That was what my mouth said but my heart felt the warmness.

I didn't know why but I liked it when she treated me like that.

That was the only way I knew that she was different from the other girls that I knew.

"Since when you paybattention to a girl?"

From the voice, I knew it was Chanyeol hyung.

 "I didn't"

 "Then, how did you find her out of the pretty girls here?" He asked again.

 "Are you trying to say that she's not pretty?" I spat. He widened his eyes.

"Woah, woah, woah. Chill. I'm just asking. I'm not insulting your girl."

 "MY GIRL??!!! YAH, WHAT ARE YOU  TALKING ABOUT?!" I took a step forward.

“Hey, don’t get too worked up about it. He’s just asking. And to let you know, I didn’t know that your reaction would be like that.” Suho hyung, the calmest between us ,spoke up.

 “Not you too hyung.” I groaned.

“ALL RIGHT KIDS!! GATHER UP IN THE MIDDLE AND FIND A PARTNER.” I rolled my eyes at the teacher.

Kids? We’re in high school for God’s sakes.

Ughh !! And why did these friends of mine have same period as mine ? Is this school or what ? How come 4 classes can have same period at the same time ?

“OPPA!! OPPA!! CAN YOU BE MY PARTNER??”
“OPPA!! OPPA!! CHOOSE ME INSTEAD!”
“OPPA!! OPPA!!”

“Aishh, I hate this.” I grumbled.

I sighed loudly and glared at any girls who was talking or was in my sight.

They took a few steps back from me when I did that but this annoying girl kept on clinging on my arm.

“Let go of my arm Lina.”

 “Oppa, be my partner. Hmm?” She batted her eyelashes at me while pouting.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw that weird girl slightly pout while looking at my direction.

What’s with her?

“Oppa.”

I kicked the grass in frustration.

 “Let go of me. This is the last time I’m going to tell you or it’s not going to be good between us.” She stomped her feet then walked away.

“Kai-ah, pair up with me.” Suho hyung slung his arm around my shoulders.

I glanced at him and looked back at the weird girl.

She was just standing there. No partner.

Suho hyung must have noticed me looking at her because what he did made my eyes widened.

“Soomin-ssi!!” Suho hyung jogged towards her.

 So, her name is Soomin? How did hyung know her name? I didn’t notice that I was frowning while looking at them interacting.

I saw Soomin tucked her hair behind her ear while smiling sweetly at Suho hyung.

“You’re frowning too much Kai. Why?”

 I sighed then looked away.

 “What are you talking about hyung?”

 “I know you Kim Jongin.We’ve been friends since diapers. Just look at your reaction, I know that you’re interested in her. Am I right?” 

“I’m not. She has just been here since yesterday. How the heck can I like or be interested in her?I scowled.

“Like I said, I know you. Besides, there are words ‘FALL IN LOVE AT THE FIRST SIGHT.’  He said then ran away.

I turned around then took a deep breath.

“YAHHHHHH!! DO KYUNGSOO!!”