Chapter 2

Another Cinderella Story

"APPA!" Tiffany cried and ran down the stairs.

"APPA! PLEASE WAKE UP!!" Tiffany shook him.

"Shut up. He's not gonna wake up just by telling him to wake up. He's dead anyways" Jessica said.

"YOU! WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" Tiffany turned around and faced Wilona.

"He wouldn't have ended up like this if he had listened to me" Wilona smirked.

"WHY SHOULD HE LISTEN TO YOU?!" Tiffany cried.

"BECAUSE I AM HIS WIFE!" Wilona walked down the stairs, and slapped Tiffany across the face.

"You are not his wife and you never will!!" Tiffany shouted, and recieved another slap from Wilona.

Wilona hold Tiffany's chin, and lift it up.

"You should be lucky I'm keeping you here, and not kicking you out of this house" Wilona said.

"THIS IS MY HOUSE! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO KICK ME OUT!" Tiffany shouted.

"SHUT UP!" Wilona slapped her once again. 

"Dont you dare tell anyone about this! Or else..." Wilona looked at her dad. "You'll end up like him"

Then Wilona left, with the two girls following her.

"Appa..." Tiffany sobbed.

Few Days Later- Funeral

Everybody was dressed in black and was placing flowers down at her father's grave.

"W-why d-did this h-happen?" her aunt cried. "I-it was a-all my f-fault! I shouldn't h-have argued with him a few days ago" 

"It's not your fault" her grandma comforted her aunt.

Tiffany walked past them, and stoof in front of the grave.

"Appa, I hope you are happy being with umma. I will miss you" Tifany forced a smile, and placed the flowers down.

"I will never let that woman contro my life, and take everything from us" Tiffany said, and look at his picture one last time before leaving

 

"Everything now belong to us!" Jessica hapily shouted.

"Umma! Could that old man have some valueable things in his room?" Yuri asked.

"We'll see" Wilona grinned and walked upstairs, with Yuri and Jessica following behind her.

They walked to Tiffany's father's room, and saw Tiffany on the floor, holding a necklace in her hand.

"What are you doing? And what is that you're holding?" Wilona asked and snatched it away.

"P-please give it back! It's very impotant to me!" Tiffany begged.

"Is it really important to you?" Wilona smirked. 

"Y-yes! It was the last thing my mom gave me when she passed away, so please give it back!"

"Oh really?" Wilona dropped the necklace on the floor.

Before Tiffany could reach for it, Wilona stepped on it, and it smashed into tiny pieces.

Wilona laughed and went outside, with Jessica and Yuri following her from behind.

While Tiffany just sat there, and stared at the broken necklace, with hatred.

 

That night, Tiffany was at the beach.

She was sitting down on the sand, and looking up at the sky.

"Appa, I miss you" she said.

"I miss my appa too" a voice came from behind her.

She turned around and saw a handsome boy.

"Who are you?" Tiffany asked.

"Donghae" 

"Why are you here late at night?" Donghae asked.

"I come here when I'm feeling sad" Tiffany replied.

"Why are you sad today?" Donghae asked.

"My father passed away a few days ago" Tiffany said.

"How?" Donghae asked.

"Dont you dare tell anyone about this! Or else..." Wilona looked at her dad. "You'll end up like him"

"I cant tell him..."' Tiffany thought.

"U-um he got into a car a-accident" Tiffany lied.

"Oh really?" Donghae asked.

"Yeah. I miss him" Tiffany said and looked at the sky.

"I miss my dad too" he said and also looked at the sky

"What happened to him?" Tiffany asked.

"He passed away last year due to cancer" Donghae replied.

"Oh..." Tiffany replied sadly. Her  phone started ringing, and she picked it up.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Where are you?! Go home right now!" Wilona shouted.

"I'll come home right now" Tiffany said and hang up.

"I'm sorry, but I gotta go. It was nice meeting you" Tiffany smiled and ran home.

"It was nice meeting you too... umm..."

"Tiffany" she smiled.

"Umm. yeah! It was nice meeting you too Tiffany!" Donghae shouted.

She was now out of sight, and Donghae begin walking home.

"Tiffany. What a pretty name" 

 

Author's Note: Hope you like this chapter so far! :) I hope it isn't boring, and that you are enjoying it ^^ I will update tomorrow, if I have time! Good Night~