Chapter 1

Another Cinderella Story

"I have good news for you!!" Tiffany's father ran up to her.

"What is it appa?" Tiffany smiled.

"I am........ getting married!!" her father shouted excitedly.

Tiffany stopped smiling.

"But you promised-"

"I know, I promised to never remarry after your father died, but I am doing this for you" her father cut her off.

"I dont know.." Tiffany muttered.

"Come on cheer up" her father patted her shoulders.

"When am I going to meet her?" she asked.

"Honey~" she heard someone's voice at the door and turned around to see who it was. A woman in her 30s was running in the house, with two girls behind her.

"Oh! You're here!" he smiled.

"Umm... who's this?" the blonde girl asked.

"Why are we even here?" a girl with long black curly hair asked.

"He's your father! Bow to him you idiot!" the woman said and pushed both of the two girls heads down.

"Are these you daughters?" her father asked.

"Ne~" the woman replied.

"Greet him!" the woman whispered in the two girl's ear

"Annyeong haseyo, I'm Jessica" the blonde girl greeted.

"Annyeong haseyo, I'm Yuri" the other one greeted.

"You have two daughters, that are just beautiful as you" her father said.

"You have a daughter that is as beautiful as her mother" the woman smiled.

"Tiffany, this is your new mother, Wilona, and Wilona, this is Tiffany" her dad introduced.

"Very nice to meet you" Wilona put out her hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you too" Tiffany put out her hand and they began shaking hands.

"Great! Everyone is getting along" Wilona smiled.

"And you two will be attending the same school Tiffany is" her father smiled. "I had already called the principle and let them know you will be attending Seoul High last week, so you can start going to school tomorrow"

"That's great" Jessica said and tried to force a smile.

"Well, I have to go to a meeting now, get along well" her father put on his coat and left.

"Umma, do you want me to get that coat off for you?" Tiffany asked and was about to place her hand on her coat, when Wilona slapped her hands away.

"Don't touch your dirty hands on my new coat!" Wilona scolded. "And do not called me Umma, call me by my name" Wilona said.

"W-w-why?" Tiffany asked.

"I do not want people mistaking you as my daughter, so better off, call me Wilona"

"Is there anything to eat? I'm hungry" Yoona said.

"Did you hear that? Your sister is hungry. Make her food to eat" Wilona ordered.

"Umma-"

"I SAID DO NOT CALL ME UMMA!" Wilona screamed.

"Araso.." Tiffany went into the kitchen and made food for Yoona.

While she was in the kitchen making food, she heard Wilona and her two daughters talking about something, so she hid behind a wall and peeked to see what were they talking about.

"Umma, why did you marry this ugly old man?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah, there are many men that wanted to marry you, why did you chose him?" Yuri asked.

"I married him because of money" Wilona said. "And once he dies, everything will belong to us!" Wilona grinned evilly. The two sisters finally realized it, and grinned as well.

"But what about Tiffany?" Jessica asked.

"She can work for us" Yuri grinned.

"That's a brilliant idea! As expected of my daughters!" Wilona smiled.

"I've got to tell father about this" Tiffany whispered.

 

"Appa! I'm telling you the truth!" Tiffany shouted.

"I know you are upset about me remarrying, but you dont have to tell me ridiculous lies!" her father said.

"You've got to believe me!" Tiffany screamed with tears running down her face. "They might hurt you"

"Tiffany, I dont know what has gotten into you, but you need to stop this" her father got up and begin walking down the stairs.

"Appa! I'm tellig the-"

"Of course I dont love that old man, I just love his money" they heard Wilona talking on the phone.

"Once he dies, I will take all his stuff, and that girl will become our servant" Wilona laughed.

Tiffany's father rolled his hands into a ball, and furiously walked to Wilona and slapped her across the face.

"What you just said right now, is it true?" her father asked.

"O-o-of c-course not!" Wilona laughed nervously.

"Get out of this house..." her father looked down.

"P-please forgive m-me" Wilona hugged him, but he pushed her away.

I SAID GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE!" her father shouted.

"What's going on?" Yuri and Jessica came out of the room.

"MIANHAE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" Wilona kneeled down.

"Umma, what happened?" Jessica asked.

"Wilona, get out  of here, or I'll call the cops" her father said.

"N-no! P-please dont!" she begged.

"THEN GET OUT OF HERE!" he shouted.

"I guess I have no choice but to do this.." Wilona grinned evilly.

"Wha-"

Before he could finish Wilona pushed him down the stair and he rolled down.

His body hit the floor, and blood was coming out of his head...

 

Author's Note: I hope you liked the first chapter so far~ ^^