Sky

Holding Onto You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Myungsoo had been walking for over 15 minutes, pulling the luggage that was heavier than it looked like. He kept looking right and left, checking every store, every alley and everywhere that he could and much to his dismay, the girl wasn't in sight. It was getting warmer since it was almost afternoon and beads of sweats were forming on his forehead and dripping down his back. Even the scene of her sprinting away from the cat wasn't funny anymore as he miserably pulled her luggage.

                Myungsoo sighed and decided to head to the park that wasn't far from where he was standing. At least there were trees to shade him from the roaring sun. He dragged the luggage with a groan and that was when he saw her squatting under a garden table, hugging the camera bag while burying her face into her knees. He couldn't decide his reaction - he was thankful to find her but he was also dreading the fact that they may get into another argument.

                He approached her quietly after taking a deep breath, put the luggage on top of the table, crouched down and cleared his throat. "Agasshi? Are you okay?" he asked, slowly but she didn't seem to hear him so he repeated his word. The girl finally looked up warily before looking around frantically. "Don't worry. The cat didn't follow me." At the word cat, she flinched and made a very miserable face. Myungsoo sighed. "Come out first. Let's talk."

                Myungsoo stood up and waited for her to come out but after 15 seconds, she was still under the table. He kneeled in bewilderment and blinked rapidly. "Aren't you getting out?" The girl looked sideways and hugged the camera bag tighter. Myungsoo scorned, "Aish chincha..." He groaned, and with difficulties, he climbed onto the bench and slipped through the space. The girl moved in surprised when he squatted down next to her. "You want to talk under here? Okay."

                "What is it...?" she squeaked.

                "Return my camera."

                "I don't want."

                "If you don't want to return it, I'll be keeping your luggage and all things inside it." The girl gasped and looked around, seemingly searching for the luggage. Myungsoo was smiling to himself when he saw her in despair. He was glad that he put the luggage on the table, away from sight.

                "Where is it?" she asked, nervously.

                "Somewhere... Now, if you want it, you have to return my camera."

                "But, you threw away your camera! So it's mine!"

                "You threw away your luggage too! So, it's mine then?"

                "What?!" she gasped, widening her already big eyes. "I didn't throw it away! I was running because of... Anyways, I didn't abandon it."

                Myungsoo snorted, "Then what are you doing here and not searching for it? I saw you running away and leaving it behind. I found it, so it's mine, which means that everything inside is mine~"

                The girl's jaw dropped. "Yah this ahjussi!"

                "Who is ahjussi!??"

                "You! Byuntae ahjussi! Are you telling me that you want to keep my clothes and bras and too?" she asked, with horrified face.

                "W-what? I never said that!"

                "You said everything inside is yours!"

                "I don't even know what's inside!"

                "What else could be there in a girl's luggage?!" Myungsoo let out a frustrated groan and then he stared at the camera bag that she was hugging. He let out a fume, to which the girl squeaked at. "Why are you looking at my chest now?? Byuntae!!"

                "What? Chest? Where is chest?? What are you saying?! I am looking at the camera! Camera!! Aish chincha this woman!" Myungsoo let out another grunt before climbing out from under the table. He brushed his hair backwards and puffed his cheeks and let out a sigh before taking the luggage from on top of the table. "Your luggage for my camera. Call?"

                The girl looked at her luggage with miserable face and climbed out as well. "No..."

                Myungsoo closed his eyes and took a really deep breath. "Then... I'll be taking this. Goodbye," he said, and he started walking away while pulling the luggage. The girl began to panic and was then running after him. She kept scratching her head and making miserable face as she thought of what to do. Then, Myungsoo suddenly stopped and kneeled down. "Ah, it's so heavy. I'm going to throw out some things."

                "Eh?" The girl panicked when he was about to open her luggage. She didn't even lock her luggage because well, she thought she never had to! Myungsoo was already holding the zipper when she cried out, "Andwae!! Stop!" Myungsoo looked up, faking an evil face. "Please, don't..."

                She fiddled with her fingers and looked to her left and right. Myungsoo stood up again and sighed. He showed her a little, tired smile. "Call?"           

                The girl bit her lip and sniffled. She didn't answer so Myungsoo crossed his arms and sighed. He didn't really see it coming but the girl suddenly grabbed the luggage's puller and was about to dash when he caught her by her collar. She started struggling and screaming but suddenly she stopped and went limped. Myungsoo shook her a little, wondering what was happening when he heard his stomach growling. He had run out of the sauna without even eating and had been running here and there since morning - of course he would be hungry. He let her go slowly and she just dropped down onto the ground and hugged her luggage weakly.

        

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter