Hands Caught

Casually in Hate With You

This is how I lost my job, got arrested and died all in one ing day, with my friend who is my boyfriend? Okay this doesn't make sense.. okay so this guy that I met- okay wait no let me start from the beginning. Once upon a time, not long ago, I met this guy. He was dreamy. He was soft looking and he had a smile that can take your heart away. He looked just like my ex-boyfriend. I hated my ex-boyfriend. I despised my ex-boyfriend, therefore Mr. McDreamy must die. I worked at this coffee shop/ book store, and I was the barista for the day along with my good for absolutely ing nothing Co worker who just managed to hide underneath the booth is literally just sleeping, like come on who scrapes gum from off underneath the tables for 5 hours everyday? Anyways, Mr. McDreamy, he walks in and because he looks like my ex-boyfriend I panicked. I didn't know what to do. He knew I worked here and he knew i never wanted to see his slimey guts again. So I pretty much went off on him.

 

"And you're gonna stand right there, and you're not gonna move and you won't dare bat an eyelash at me or more so do a gesture in which suggestively says I'm gonna run into your arms and take you back and I'm not, you can be the man, the myth, the legend but not here, no no not on my block, not on my watch and if you think for a SECOND you can waltz into these cafe doors and smile, you have another thing coming!"

"I.. just wanted coffee?"

" your coffee."

And that's how I got fired today. Granted, it wasn't the most terrible thing that happened today, but at least the embarrassing part of it is the highlight. I mean it wasn't like I didn't see this coming. Every little annoying piece of ty detail all came up to my what seemed to be mental break down on this man, who to be honest, now that I think about it, vaguely looked like my new ex-boyfriend. It's fine though, I guess it could be worst.

Thunder claps.

Just ing great.

"Would you like to borrow my umbrella?"

"Why are you still here?" The cheeky smile of man, 5 years my senior looked down at me, with an umbrella over her his hair,  warm, dry and untouched, while rain poured over my head. He doesn't realize the damage he has caused me in the last couple of minutes and frankly he never will, so all I can do is look at him. However, the more I stared, the more I wanted to fight him. I wanted to hit him, and make him suffer, why was he smiling like that? Wipe the stupid smile off his face.

 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He wallows in shyness, which turned into immediate fear.

 

"Stop hitting me!"

 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

In the police convinct, several hours.

"You're free to go."

"...I hate you."