Seven

Insanity // 2min fic

Taemin instantly ran to the locked doors that seperated the insane from the sane facility workers, and more importantly: Minho. Tears ran down his face as he banged on the doors, workers immidently surrounding him, begging him to stop. Taemin just tuned them out, the only thing on his mind being the fact that he will be force fed until hes fat. A few orders were thrown throught the nurses, their efforts to stop Taemin proving to be useless. He thrashed around as he bawled, begging to see Minho. Before he knew it, he saw Minho heading towards the door, curious as to what the ruckus was about. Just as Minho reached the door, Taemin out.

 

"Who told you that you could sedate him?" Minho growled, looking at the limp boy being held up by a nurse.

"Its protocal sir, we are required to sedate the paitent if they are out of control." 

Minho sighed as he rubbed the bridge of his nose, "Just get him to his room."

 

 

As Taemin awoke, he heard familiar voices speaking in hushed tones.

"Is it really needed?" A voice boomed and Taemin decided that it must have been Minho.

"Yes, he is in critical contidtion. This may by the only route to recovery." A lesser known voice spoke which must have been his doctor.

A rough sigh was heard before his door swung open, revealing the two men that he had guessed the voices of. After noticing that he had awoken, Minho rushed to his side.

"How's your throat?" He asked, confusiong the younger, but now that he had mentioned it, it was a bit sore.

"Why?" He asked in return.

"I'm sorry Tae but they put the tube in." He sighed, petting Taemin's hair, preparing to calm him.

Taemin's hands scurried to his face where he felt a tube carefully placed in his nose and behind his ear. Completely in shock, tears streamed down his face as he unhooked the tube and ripped of the medical tape sticking it to his face. Instantly, Minho grabbed his frail wrist to prevent further damage.

"How could you let them do this to me? Get out." Taemin cried, his heart beating rapidly as he thought of ways to convince them he was fine. 

"Tae, It was needed. You're practically dead! If you don't accept this feeding tube, you'll be gone in a matter of days. I just want to hel-"

"GET OUT" Taemin cried, his hands trembling as he lighly punched Minho's chest.

Minho rouse from his seat, signaling the doctor to take care of the boy. As he left the room, he heard Taemin's cries for help. How ironic.

 

------

Yet again super short, but I'm finally getting around to updating this story again.