Chapter 2

It Has To Be You

Chapter II
 

                Tomorrow morning at Hanguk High School, the bell hasnt ring yet but seems school already crowded with students. Because today is beginning for new semester. For class 11-A all of students looks very happy because will be any new student. Especially for the boys, because this new student is girl.

The bell had rung. Everybody entire class.
 

Hwe Ji POV

“Goodmorning kids. Today we have new student from Busan. I guess you all already heard about this. Hwe Ji please introduce your self.” Seosaengnim asked me for introduce me front class.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Naeneun Do Hwe ji imnida. Bangapseumnida. Let be friends together.” I bowed and smile brightly to my new friends and my new school life.

“Well hwe ji your seat is behind kim hyung jun. He’s our leader class.” Seosaengnim told me to seat beside our leader class. This is so suddenly i will be sit with a leader?

“Hey,,, wass up??” he asked me. “let me introduce my self. My name is Kim Hyung Jun. Well you can call me junnie or babyjun ? or well sometime my friends call me turtle. You can call me like you want.” He smiled and winked to me. Ah .. he has nice smile i think but it his smile remembered me to someone. But i wonder who have this similar smile with this guy? Huh?

“I’m fine. My name is hwe ji. Just call me hwe ji. How about i call you hyung?” I smiled back to him

“hwe ji? Okay then. Nice to meet you hwe ji. Wait??? Hyung?? It’s so odd. I dont want you call me like that even you are girl and i’m boy. Better you calling me oppa” He sticked out his tongue and mehrong to me.

“Yah! Yah! Aish. I wont call you oppa. Okay hyungie.”

“yah! >.< I dont like it” he whined, he’s does aegyo. I chuckled and keep teasing him with called him like that.

“I guess no one give you that name. Today that will be your new nickname hyungie.” I mehrong back to him and focus with the subject because teacher already scold us.

After first lesson ended. The bell sign of break time had rung again.

“phewwwwwww.. finally break time already?” he snuffled and pouted. Waaaw.. *O* so so so gwiyopta boy. I guess he’s boy or girl why his face look so cute and girly. I gigled to my self then him conscious why i’d laughed. “Yah! Wae you laughed? There any something fun huh?” he tilted his head and look at me with confused face.

“Its nothing just you look so cute with that reaction.” I giggled again.

“Aish... whatever. I’m hungry now. Do you want go to canteen with me?” he asked me to get lunch together. Hmm.. i dont know this place i feel so new here so i think i need him to be guide me and tell me about the place at here.

“Sure sure. I dont know this place.”

“Well because i am the leader and i am kind guy, i’ll be your guide today but after we take a lunch okay?”

“Sure.” I nodded and following him go to canteen of this school.

                We arrive at canteen of this school. For me this canteen look more bigger and seems luxury than my canteen before at busan. This canteen has air conditioner with closed room. This more like cafetaria then canteen for me. This canteen just too much deluxe.

                “yah! Did you dare to sit here huh? Did you known this place it just for us?? This our territory place. Now get out from here!” i heard yelled voice from middle this canteen. Ugh.. i saw a group girl bullied other students. What the heck? I really hate this situation. Its just make me pissed off, its veru unfair for ordinary student like us. Why someone looked famous always being authority? -.-

                “Who are them?” I asked it to Hyungie

                “Ah they are just little of this school. Well a gank? They always did like they wanted and everybody afraid with them. But for me they just insane people who just want to search attention with all of students here.” He explained. “their name is yuri,fanny, and hyoyeon. Well better dont disturb them if you get trouble with them it will troubling you so much.” He warned me about that

                “Yep. Sure. Thanks for warned me anyway.” I smiled to him.

                “No problem. My mood for eat already gone because i saw them. Lets take a walk first around this school we can be back later after they gone.” I followed him said and exit the canteen.

 

BRAK!

HyungJun yelled because he bumped someone and made the person he bumped fell down while his papers was flew away.

“Aishh! Yah!” that person yelled

“Hyung? Aish its you bumped me ” seems Hyungie known this man. Wait, he’s kim yong hwa?

“Hey you. We meet again.” He waved to me

“Annyeong oppa. I didnt expect we can meet again and now with the same condition too. But luckily its not me bumped you.” I smiled and giggled

“Yah yah! You both knew each other?” seems hyung jun already flusterred because us.

“Sure my litte bro. You are pabooya~” He yelled to hyungie. Wait? Little bro? So they are is brother?

“well what are you bring hyung?” hyungie asked to yonghwa

“ah this papers just for my band show.” He took the papers flew away and collected as one again. I and hyungie helped him to collected all papers.

“oh.. well fighting hyung with your group band.” He gave support his brother. They look cute bro. I smirked without them knowing.

“anyway how can you be here?” he asked me

“well i’m transfered student from busan.”

“Oh.. well welcome to your new school and enjoy our school ok? I have to go now. See ya later. “ he look very in rush.

 

sorry not long chapter again >.<
i got backpain cause write this and also its midnight here
keep comment and subscribe this ^-^