chapter 3

It Has To Be You

 

Hwe Ji POV

"Yah yah hyung! Jakkaman!" Hyung jun stopped his bro.

"Yah! wae gurae? i am in the rush now." he snuffled

"You really want go to canteen?" he said with evil smirk. what happened with his smile ? suddenly being horrible

"Sure. wae? "

"Well good luck then. you know your triple maniac fans at inside there"

"REALLY?" I wonder who hyungjun mean.

"Yap. yap. that triple troublemaker inside there."

"Damn it! I won't go inside canteen then. I won't meet them neither."

"Lets go hwe ji." Hyung Jun pulled my arm and i just can following him.

"Yah! where you both going? lets help me for share this papers."

"YAAH! why must both of us help you??? " Hyungie yellled and scoffed

"Well because you are my litle bro." He laughed "Do you want to help me jiji?" he asked me with smoothy way different with he asked to hyung jun.

"Its my pleasure to help you oppa." I nodded and smiled to him

                Then me and hyungie postponed our guide time for walking around this school and helped yonghwa oppa for stick up this poster papers to every wall at room of this school. After one hours finally we finished to shared the poster.

                "Yay! finally we finished this one!" i yelled happy and also tired.

                "yeap yeap!" Hyungie also smiled happily

                "Thanks guys for helping me this well i'll treat you drink and food at canteen."

                "aah.. gombawoe oppa but i want to surround this school."

                "I'm hungry and thristy also tired,exhausted then i want to seat too." hyungie keep nagging even he didnt tell me i know his mean -i wont accompany you go to anywhere because i exhausted- aish jinjja this namja -.- broken his promise.

                "I can go alone. dont worry."

                "really? good then. lets go hyung ah!" he seems not guilty atall.. hyungie so so pabo! I cruse to my self. i felt wanna to yell he so pabo.

                "you can go canteen first. i'll pay it later. jiji let me accompany you." he offered to me

                "eh? aren't you busy oppa?"

                "No problem. lets go. you want go to where first?"

                "Anywhere."

                "okay lets start from lobby first." then he dragged me to lobby and at lobby we can see our map school.

                "this is great oppa."

                "yep. this advantage of our school. they always provide the best stuff for students."

                "Awesome." i just could mention that. Suddenly seosaengnim coming to us and called yonghwa for something.

                "I'm sorry i'll be right back here ok? you can walk around here." he following seosaengnim. now i'm alone again. -.- I sighed heavily then i walking alone around this school according map school

 

 Aish.. where should i go? There no purpose to go. Uff.. i just walking surround without knowing my destination till i heard the strains of piano i stopped my step and heard the strains. I feel so deep peaceful and also feel joy. I always have feeling like this if i heard the strains of piano. Its make me deep peaceful. I’m looking for the sound and finally i found that room. I peeked one guy seat front of piano and playing the piano with beautiful melodies. I knew that song its also in my favorite list “Beethoven – Fur Elise”  I closed my eyes and enjoyed the strains. But suddenly it stopped. I opened my eyes and look around that guy gone.

                “What are you doing here? Are you stalking me?” he said with arrogant voice.

                “I – ju---st listening you” I stuttered and shocked. Suddenly he’s behind me and asked me like that.

                “I don’t like someone listening my strains without my permission.”

                “Jweisong hamnida.” I bowed many times and very felt guilty with him.

                “I think you need to learn some manners from your parents.” He walked away and left me alone here.  I  glanced to his school jacket when he walked away from me. So his name is Kim Hyun Joong. What the hell with that guy? Why he said i need to learn some manners. I think he need learn some manners how to talk with girl. >.< Today everyone left me suddenly and in the last this namja scolded me and said like that. This namja really really coward! >.< I yelled and explode all my emotion. I’m lucky none heard me yelled and now i need to back to class.  

 

i made hwe ji pov again -.- pfft xD

well what do u think KHJ already come out this chapter? x3

keep comment x3