Part 1

It Has To Be You

Chapter 1


Hwe Ji POV

Brakk! I got trouble again today. I’d bumped someone and made me fallen on the ground.
“gwenchanayo?” he offered his hand to me. I holded his hand and get up quickly

“Jweisong hamnida jweisong hamnida.” I bowed many times with someone who i had bumped.

“No problem. Are you fine?” He asked me with soft voice.

“Nee~ I’m fine and Im sorry already bumped you before.” I bowed again to him sign my sorry to him.

“Its okay. See? I didnt get any scars. What happened with your knee? Its scars and bleeding.” He told me about my leg. I didnt conscious if my leg it was bleeding and scars.

“Jinjjayo?” I looked to my leg was bleeding,I didnt conscious if my leg it was bleeding and scars.  Then suddenly this guy helped me to healed my knee from scars and stop my blood on knee.

“now your leg isnt bleeding anymore. Next time you need to be careful, arrachi? “ He winked and smile to me

“Arrasoe. Thanks for helping me today.” I smiled to him and winked back

“Okay. Not big problem for me. By the way what is your name?”

“My name is Do Hwe Ji. How about you?”

“Call me YongHwa. Kim YongHwa. Bangapseumnida”

“Nado.How old are ya, Yonghwa-sshi? I guess you more older than me.”

“This year my old is 18. You?”

“I still 17 oppa.”

“Oppa? Thanks for called me like that jiji.” He messed my hair, I can see from his face he look happy today.

“Jiji? It’s cute name too.” I smiled happily when he called me like that. Its new nickname for me. Jiji? How cutieeeeeeeeeeeeee ^o^ I won’t forgot that nickname he had given to me. I felt my heart full of flower and the flower growing up more bigger.

“Ne~ Jiji. But it similar with gee gee gee.” He sang intro gee from girl generation too. This namja really gwiyeopta and he looked handsome too. He really my type boy.  Aigo >.< What do you think hwe ji in this situation?

“Yahh! Kawaii~ >.< But teased my name like that” I sticked out my tongue to him.

“Yah yah! Dont mehrong to me! By the way this afternoon already. You can back home alone with your leg like that? “

“I don’t know. My home near here. Maybe i’ll try to walk alone go home oppa. You wanna back home now oppa?”

“Yap. Okay I’ll take you home as you said your home near here. Come on.” Eh??? So suddenly he asked me to take to my home. I tried to walk but it worst and i just embarrassingmyself becauseI fell again.

“Omo! Gwenchanayo??” he shocked too and helped me again.

“a... I’m still okay oppa.” I tried to stand up while he held my arm.

“Akkh.. I think you really need my help to take you home. I’ll give you piggyback ride.” He offered her back and he told me to get on his back.

“Hah???” I full of shocked with his attitude but surely it really made me melt. >.<

“What are you waiting again? Just jump on my back right now.” He yelled to me and I followed what he said to me. It was really suprising me but also made me happy.

 

Yonghwa POV

                “Hey...” I lift one my shoulder where her head lean on. OH.. this girl fallen asleep on my shoulder. How can i wake up girl? She seems so tired and she got scars too. I decided to knocked her house door but suddenly she woke up.

 “Eh? We arrive already oppa ? Why you didnt wake up me?” She jumped down from my back.

 “Ah you look so tired. I didnt have bear to woke up you.”

 "Ah.. Anniyo oppa. I aint tired just exhausted.” Answer her while giggling

“Yah! It’s same” I knocked her head.

“Appayo.” She snuffled then turn his face away. I admit that she’s cute then i pinched her cheek. I want to know what her reaction after this.

“Kyaaaaa.. Oppa. Stop it >.<” She yelled me.

“Okay. Okay” I sticked out tongue and mehrong to her

“Well oppa wanna drink first? Lets go in my house?” ask her to me. I really want too but i needed hurry up back home.

"Thanks but i need to back now. I have something important to do.”

“Ah like that.” She pouted and puffed her cheeks. I pinched her cheek again.

“Yah oppa! Stop pinch my cheek >.< “ she whined

“Haha.. ok ok. I’ll stop it now because i need to back now.” I said to her.

“Hmm sure oppa. Take care.”

 “Absolutely. Well next time you need to be careful ok? Dont fall again in the street” I winked to her and waved to her. She replied me back.

Annyeong :3
pheww.. >w< finally chapter one finished xD yay! -jump jump-
mian maybe this short >.< but i did the best as i can and sorry for the grammar isnt good enough >.<

 

well enjoy this story and dun forget to comment and subscribe please *O* gombawoee -bow-