Chapter 2

Into The Naruto World

 " W-who are you?! "

 

 Jungkook's eyes went as big as a tennis ball when he heard the familiar voice. " N-naruto? " The blonde guy raised an eyebrow and poked Jungkook's cheeks. " Are you even living in Konoha? " He said and stared at Jungkook for quite a long time.

 

 " Is this even real? Slap me. " Naruto screeched at Jungkook's request. He gave him a slight tap on his cheek. " Harder! " Naruto's hand trembled when he touched Jungkook's skin. " Why do you have such smooth skin? Only Sakura-chan have this type of skin. " Jungkook gave him a suspicious smile. " W-wait! Ino and Hinata too. "

 

 Jungkook ignored him and went to the living room and all and gaped. " My wish came true! " he cheered loudly and jumped around the room. Naruto was scratching his head confusedly at the back. " So, can you tell me who you are and where are you from? " Jungkook turned around and attacked Naruto in a hug. " My life is now complete! " he screamed again and plopped his body on the single bed. He sat up when he saw Naruto's face turned serious.

 

 " Okay, it's actually a long story. "

 

 Right after he said that, someone barged in Naruto's room. " Naruto! Tsunade - sama is calling y-... " Sakura who was ready to smack Naruto stopped on her track when she saw Jungkook. She stood straight, her face was blushing and she twirled her finger with her dress. " W-who is that Naruto? " Sakura whispered and giggled. " I'm Sa-... " Jungkook shook her hand violently. " Haruno Sakura, right? "

 

 Sakura almost fainted after she saw his cute smile. " Hello? I'm here. " Naruto pouted and crossed his arm. Jungkook just sheepishly smiled at him. " By the way, Tsunade - sama is calling you. It's urgent. " Sakura waved at Jungkook for the last time and ran out. " First, Sasuke. Now, you. How many people should be my rival? " Naruto sighed.

 

 " Tch, you should go for Hinata. " Jungkook said and that made Naruto blushed. " Why Hinata? She's sweet, kind and timid. Sakura hasn't move on, you know that, right? " Jungkook said and Naruto's face turned sour. " W-wait, I don't mean to make you discourage. Sorry. " Jungkook nervously chuckled and Naruto smiled at him. But then, he pointed his index finger to him. " How do you know so much about us? How do you know Hinata? Are you a spy? "

 

 Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw Naruto already had Rasengan at his right hand. " W-wait, you have to meet Tsunade first then, I'll explain everything to you, to Tsunade too. " Naruto stopped moving and nodded. " Let's go! "

 

--------------------

 

 " Who are you? "

 

 Jungkook gulped when he saw the fiesty woman in front of him that he admired ever since he was little. His face was red like tomato. " Urm, you know that you should reply to Granny Tsunade? " Naruto said and elbowed him. " Oh, hello. I'm Jeon Jungkook. " he bowed and fiddled with his fingers. " So, Jungkook. Where are you from? " he let out a deep breath.

 

  " Basically, I'm not from this dimension. I'm from other dimension called reality. While this is just a cartoon. Yesterday, I was at my dorm's building rooftop at Seoul, South Korea and I wished upon a shooting star to have friends like you guys. I mean, Naruto and his friends. " the office went silence for awhile and Naruto glared at him. " Are you trying to fool us? " he whispered. " No, this is a complete truth. There's another dimension where you guys don't know and you guys are just cartoon for us. While, I treated you guys like you guys are my family because... " Jungkook lowered his head. " Nobody cares about me there. " his tone lowered and Naruto gaped.

 

 " Actually, he is speaking the truth. " Tsunade said. " My grandfather, the First Hokage had a friend, he was like Jungkook too. " Tsunade sighed. " He said that he already knew our future what would happen to us next because we are just cartoon and they watched us. That's actually kinda bothered me that another people are watching us. Moreover from other dimension. "

 

 Jungkook widened his eyes in realization. " By the way, what episode is this? " they stared at Jungkook confusedly. " Wait, I mean, why did you call Naruto here? "

 

 " Who is this? "

 

 A voice called out behind them. Jungkook widened his eyes and smiled. " Yamato, Aoba and Gai. " He was breathless as seeing his favourite characters was so overwhelming for him.

 

 " Wait... " Jungkook looked at the trio and Naruto. " Don't tell me that you are sending him to an S-rank mission. " Tsunade widened her eyes and dragged Jungkook out of the room. " You know about it? You know the outcome of it? " Jungkook nodded slightly. " Tell me. " he sighed and shook his head. " The way the outcome of storyline is perfect enough. I don't want you to change anything. " Jungkook said and sheepishly smiled. Out of nowhere, the door behind him was gone. Because of Tsunade's punch.

 

 His body shivered. ' I-I'm scared. '

 

 " Yamato, Aoba and Gai. This guy will explain the mission briefly to you guys. Naruto, I'll explain them to you. " they nodded and four of them went to the corridor. " Who are you? I've never seen you before. " Yamato squinted his eyes.

 

 " Just a fan of you guys. By the way, I'm explaining the mission to you." Aoba furrowed his eyebrows. " Why should we trust you? " Jungkook sighed. ' Why do shinobi has trust issues? ' " Because Tsunade trust me. " he sighed again.

 

 " I know that the Fourth Great Ninja War is going to start and you guys are in a mission to protect Naruto and Hachibi's Jinchuuriki by that mean, Killer Bee. While Naruto thinks he is going to be in a mission to train and do some weird stuffs like checking the gender of animals at the island. But, Naruto is stupid so he still accept the mission. " Jungkook took a deep breath and exhaled.

 

 " Naruto is going to train how to tame the Kyuubi inside him and he is going to do well with Killer Bee. Believe me. " Jungkook said and smiled at them. " That's all. The mission will be at Tsunade-sama. " he smiled and left the trio. " You know that I can enter your mind and see what's in your brain, right? " Aoba said. " I know. But, I suggest you not to do that because you might be very suprise by all the spoilers of your future. It might be bad, it might be good. Only I know. " Jungkook smugly smiled and waved at them before he entered the office. 

 

 " He left us like he didn't just made us curious." Gai said and they nodded.