Chapter 3

Into The Naruto World

 Jungkook looked up the shining sky. He smiled.

 

 He was happy. Very happy indeed. He achieved his dream and now, he is with people that treat him right. Out of nowhere, Yoongi crossed his mind.

 

 ' In real life, there are people that treat me right. Why do I abandon them? ' he shook his head and turned his head slightly. He saw Guy, Yamato and Naruto were cooking ramen while chatting and stuffs.

 

 Deep inside his heart he wanted this type of bond with his bandmates. But, knowing their attitude, it would take a miracle to achieve that. " Jungkook-san, let's eat! " Yamato called out for him as Naruto patted the floor beside him. Jungkook smiled and sat beside Naruto.

 

 " So, tell us a bit about yourself and why did you wish to come here, " Naruto squinted his eyes and slurped his ramen. The Korean guy chuckled and ate some of his too. " So, since me being here would be temporary, I'll just be honest with you guys, " Jungkook sighed as he blankly stirred his ramen.

 

 " Basically, I'm a South Korean guy that lives in Busan and went to the capital city just to achieve my dream, to become a singer, " Guy sensei's eyes sparked. " That's what I called YOUTH! " he screamed, making Naruto nodded enthusiastically while Yamato and Aoba just face-palmed.

 

 Jungkook chuckled lightly.

 

 " I achieved that dream and became a worldwide, famous singer in a boyband called Bangtan Boys or in short BTS. It was like a dream come true, " Jungkook smiled. " Woah, how old are you? " Naruto asked. " 19, " they gaped. " You achieved your dream at such a young age, " Yamato stated.

 

 The guy just chuckled shyly.

 

 " Well, I imagined that I would have an inseperable bond with my bandmates, but, they're just a bunch of bullies that picked on me just because I'm the youngest. But, thank god, Yoongi hyung helped me through thick and thin, " Jungkook said as he scooped some ramen and put it inside his bowl. The 4 shinobis were very focused.

 

 " Obviously, I'm very obsess over you guys, I mean this show, that I wished that you guys are my friend and live in this world. Well, my wish do come true. But, I miss my home, " 

 

 Naruto patted his back. " It's okay, we all will help you go back to your home! " Naruto showed a thumbs up and smiled. " By the way, you said you're a singer, right? " Aoba asked. " Can you sing for us? You seemed to be fluent in Japanese, I bet you can sing a Japanese song for us, right? " Naruto asked excitedly. Well, Jungkook cannot reject the offer.

 

 He sang one of their latest song, ' Spring Day ' Japanese version to make them understand the lyrics.

 

 Naruto gaped while they could clearly saw hearts in Guy's eyes.

 

 After finished singing the chorus, Jungkook looked at them. " How? How can you have such a voice, that's illegal! " Naruto bursted as he still was fawning over Jungkook's beautiful voice.

 

 " Well, we arrived guys, " all of them turned around after they heard Yamato called out for them.

 

 They arrived at their first stop, an isolated village to buy some foods supply. Jungkook squinted his eyes trying to remember the scene where they stopped here. He widened his eyes. " Guys, I need to warn something, " he said, making all of them halted for awhile.

 

 " What is it? " Aoba asked.

 

 " When you guys are buying foods in the market, buy it from the stall, not from someone poor or suspicious. I'm saying this more to Naruto-san here, " Jungkook smiled, making Naruto nodded stiffly.

 

 They went inside the market with a few bags to carry the foods later. Every visit they made in the market, every head would turn to them because of Jungkook. Since his body is well-built and his face does not look like Japanese , it attracted attention. Girls were fawning over him and males were glaring at him over jealousy. Naruto gritted his teeth and glared silently at Jungkook who was oblivious to his surroundings.

 

 " Why is everybody looking at him? He's not that handsome, " Naruto muttered and huffed. " You saying something? " Jungkook asked with an innocent smile on his face. 

 

 " Nothing, " Naruto laughed nervously as he rubbed his nape. " I take back what I said just now, " he muttered and sighed, knowing that he lost to Jungkook at the category of visual.

 

 " Well, his face is very cute and he looks younger than you to be honest, you're just 16, " Naruto glared at Yamato. " Sensei, this year I'm 17, " Naruto face-palmed. " Well, your birthday has not pass yet, " Yamato smirked. Well, Naruto can just give up.

 

 A few hours later, they aboard their ship again, this time with no mushroom to destroy their food supplies. All thanks to Jungkook.

 

 A few days after multiples of obstacles and hardships in their journey, they arrived at the island that had been waiting for them. " We finally arrived, " Yamato said and Naruto looked around excitedly. " Where's the octopus, octopus, octopus, " Naruto climbed the railing and looked around the sea for a certain octopus. 

 

 " I don't think the octopus you're searching for is in the sea. Well, he is later but whatever, " Jungkook shrugged while Naruto wrinkled his forehead, confused with Jungkook's statement. " But, Gramps Sage said that I'll meet an octopus in this island, " Naruto said.

 

 " Yes, you'll meet him. So, remember this, octopus has 8 arms, " 

 

 After saying that, their boat shook violently. " What's happening?! " Yamato screamed. " Oh god, the squid, " Jungkook widened his eyes. " Squid? " Yamato questioned. Then, a huge creature emerged from under the sea and tried to attack the boat.

 

 Naruto widened his eyes.

 

 " That's the octopus! " Jungkook face-palmed and rolled his eyes. " I told you octopus has 8 arms, " Naruto counted one by one the squid arms. " So, where's the octopus?! " Naruto sighed. " There, " Jungkook pointed at the seawater and another creature emerged. This time, it has 8 arms. The 8 arms creature punched the squid, making it fell into the seawater again.

 

 " Octopus! "

 

 A man appeared on the creature's head and the creature slowly disappeared inside the man's body. " W-what just happened? " the blonde guy freaked out. " He's Hachibi's Jinchuuriki. You're Kyuubi's Jinchuuriki, right? But, the difference between you and him is, he can control the power of the Tailed Beast, " Jungkook explained, making Naruto looked at the man in awe.

 

 " Waddup, I'm Killer Bee! "

 

 Killer Bee introduce himself while rhyming. " Yo, I'm Naruto, dattebayo! " Jungkook face-plamed upon hearing Naruto's infamous phrase. Well, the Busan prince knew that Killer Bee despised the phrase at this time. Killer Bee took out a book and looked at the word 'dattebayo' that he just crossed out. The Hachibi's Jinchuuriki shook his head in disapproval.

 

 Naruto was left hanging.

 

 " Yo, my name is Jungkook! " Jungkook clenched his fist in attempt to make a fist-bump. Hearing Jungkook's good rhyming skill, Killer Bee fist-bumped him. " You're good. I like you! " Killer Bee said. Out of the blue, he froze for awhile, Hachibi tried to communicate with him.

 

 " Bee! Who is he? " Hachibi asked. " Don't know, he seemed to be with the Konoha shinobi, " Bee answered.

 

 " He got a whole lot of chakra inside his body it's abnormal! I don't sense Tailed Beast in his body, " 

 

 Killer Bee silently looked at Jungkook. " Well, see you guys later, " Bee waved and enter the island.

 

 Jungkook widened his eyes.

 

 ' Why did I just heard Killer Bee and Hachibi communicated? '