Chapter 1

Into The Naruto World

 " Yah, Jeon Jungkook. "

 

 The guy slowly looked up to his oldest hyung, Jin. " Y-yeah, hyung?" The older guy scoffed and grabbed a handful of Jungkook's soft hair. " Hear me out okay? The dishes are supposed to be made by you, not Yoongi. "

 

 Jungkook looked over at the kitchen and saw Yoongi was cooking something. Yoongi slightly smiled at him and turned toward the hot pan. " I'm sorry. I didn't realize that it was time for dinner. " Jin scoffed and shoved him away.

 

 " Today's leftovers will be yours. "

 

 He only sighed.

 

 --------------------

 

 " You guys did a great job today! " Bangtan's manager applaud them as they went to the backstage. " So, after this, Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung will have photoshoot. Namjoon and Jin have to go to SBS for shooting while Yoongi and Jungkook can stay at the dorm. " The manager exclaimed and Jungkook almost screamed his heart out because he was free at dorm with his favourite hyung and nobody was going to disturb him.

 

 " I'll ready the van, just wait at the lobby. "

 

 Bangtan members bowed at their hard-working manager. A few seconds after their manager disappeared, Jimin turned toward Jungkook. He smirked and pulled the youngest's tie. " You should be glad that you can have extra time without us. " Jimin pushed him and the 5 of them went to the lobby. Yoongi held his shoulder and patted it slightly. " It's okay. I'm here. As long as Min Yoongi hyung is here, you'll be safe. " Jungkook slightly smiled and hugged Yoongi. 

 

 " Thanks hyung. " Yoongi just smiled at the words. " Welcome. " Yoongi pulled back and took out his wallet. " Can you buy me a can water? The usual one. I wanna go to the bathroom first. " Jungkook nodded and ran to the vending machine.

 

 Just as he wanted to insert the dollar inside the machine, he heard a chuckle behind him. A girl was chuckling at the shy boy who was currently clueless. " Oh, Nayeon - ah. " Jungkook bowed at the chuckling girl. He was so flabbergasted he bumped his head at the machine. " Ouch, you okay? " The girl closed the distance between their faces and examined his head. Jungkook just cowered shyly. 

 

 Who wouldn't if your long time crush is just a centimeter away from your face?

 

 She ruffled his hair and chuckled. " Be careful. I don't want my childhood friend to get a bruise at his head." She ruffled his black hair and entered a dollar inside the vending. Then another dollar.

 

 " Here, your favourite. Also Yoongi's. " Nayeon handed him the cans and bought one can for herself. " Say hi to Yoongi for me. " she slightly blushed and chuckled before she ran off. Yoongi, Nayeon and him has been childhood friend ever since they were in diapers. Little by little, Jungkook developed a romantic feeling toward Nayeon, unfortunately Nayeon fancied Yoongi, his cool hyung. But, he understand why. Yoongi has been the one to be the matured one while he was the shy one and rarely ever talk.

 

 " Hyung, yours. " Jungkook handed him the can and the older guy thanked him. " Nayeon said hi. " Jungkook said slowly. Yoongi stared at Jungkook for awhile and chuckled slightly. ' This lovesick boy, really... ' he shook his head slightly and then waved his hand afterward to hail a cab.

 

 ----------------

 

 " Urghh!!! "

 

 Yoongi jolted and ran fastly toward Jungkook's room. A gasp escaped his lips when he saw the scene in front of him. Jungkook's room was scattered with papers and also various types of sauces, vegetables and also eggs were laying around the room.

 

 " These guys really went overboard this time! " Yoongi shouted frustratedly and ruffled his hair. " This time, I'll report to manager hyung. " Yoongi said. Just when he wanted to reach for his phone, Jungkook gripped his hand tightly. " No. I'll just clean it up. Then, it's going to be okay. " He walked slowly passed Yoongi. Yoongi scoffed and harshly held both Jungkook's shoulders, forcing him to make eye-contact.

 

 " What's going to be okay?! This is not okay! None of these are okay! " Yoongi huffed, Jungkook just cowered. " Please, just this time. " Jungkook pleaded. Eventually, Yoongi gave in. " Fine, but, I'll clean these mess. " before Jungkook could talk, Yoongi pushed him out of the room and locked the door. " Just watch your Naruto or do anything. " Yoongi shouted from the room. 

 

 A tear slipped from Jungkook's eyes. He was thanking god for sending him a good friend like Yoongi.

 

 He took out his phone and watched Naruto just like Yoongi said.

 

-------------------

 

 Jungkook was sitting at the rooftop while listening to some songs. The moon was shining brightly that night and Jungkook was enjoying the cold wind blowing. He opened his eyes and gaped at the sight of the Seoul night.

 

 A bright light twinkled slightly and made Jungkook smiled a little. " What should I wish for? " he asked to himself and chuckled. He went back inside and saw his other groupmates were already watching televisions and playing. When he walked pass the others to his room, he swore he could feel their glares.

 

 He closed his door and immediately curled on his bed.

 

 ' Hopefully my wish comes true. '

 

-------------------

 

 A bright, shining morning light greeted Jungkook's eyes. He fluttered opened his eyes slowly and stared silently at the ceiling for quite a time. He furrowed his eyebrows. " Am I high? Why does the ceiling looks so.....cartoonish? "

 

 He moved his hand slightly and his hand touched a body. ' Why is there someone on my bed? ' he thought and slowly looked beside him. A pair of blue eyes greeted his.

 

 " AAAAHHHH!!!! "