Sugakookie for the soul~

Jin's Boys.

Most children, especially infants, had their own set of words that they used to communicate, like an alien baby language. Jungkooks language was named as the Poopoo language; Hoseok and Taehyung had come up with the name after two hours of brainstorming. It was quite an apt name, Yoongi had to agree, because unlike other children, Jungkook used the same word to signal everything-the difference lied in the way he said it. Jimin and Taehyung were already familiar with it, and his parents were slowly starting to learn too. But Yoongi prided himself on being the best at it. Hoseok barely got it, but then again he didnt need to because a simple funny face was enough to distract Jungkook from whatever it was that he wanted and focus completely on Hobi.

 

 

 

Yoongi had also made a little book for his youngest brother, a Poopoo manual.

 

 

 

POOPOO 1:

 

When Jungkook was hungry. If Jungkook wanted food, he would shout out at the top of his lungs, poopooooooooooooo!

 

POOPOO 2:

 

When Jungkook was alone and scared, like when he woke up at night and did not have anyone around him, his voice would take a timid quality, unlike his usually loud self, and he would unsurely call out Poopoo? Needless to say if his call went unanswered more than thrice, he would start crying. (This happened a lot on the first few nights, and Jimin and Taehyung would wake up and rush to him. They still hated that they had left Kookie alone and kept saying sorry).

 

POOPOO 3:

 

The third poopoo was when Jungkook was in a mood to play, which was most of the time. He would keep saying Poopoo! Poopoo! Poopoo! Loudly and squealing now and then as he jumped up and down. Yoongi noticed that the boy usually fell because of not being able to balance well but Jungkooks enthusiasm would only increase everytime he fell, because soon, the boy would turn restless and his screams would become louder POOPOO!POOPOO!POOOOOPOOOOO!

 

POOPOO 4:

 

The whole house feared number 4, because this was usually when the baby was throwing a tantrum. When Jungkook didnt get to touch the pretty flowers in the shiny, glass thing on the table, Jungkook started throwing punches at Appa, who was holding him while angrily accusing them; POO.POO! Yoongi tried to explain to the little kid that even when he was a big boy, he was not allowed to touch it! And Appa tried too, but appa is not really good at it so Jungkook wouldnt stop. Instead, Jungkook just stared at him with wide eyes and gave him a PooPoo number 5 that Yoongi simply couldnt say no to and he promptly climbed up the chair near the table to give Kookie his flower. (Appa didnt stop him and got in trouble with Eomma later)

 

Which brings us to,

 

POOPOO 5:

 

Yoongi learnt to never underestimate the manipulation skills of a baby because as small as he was, Jungkook was clever. Very, very clever. He gave them PooPoo 5 along with wide eyes on the brink of tears and he would pitifully pout and mutter a small poooopoo? Nobody could ever say no to it.

 

POOPOO 6:

 

The sixth and final poopoo was feared even more than number 4 and 5 combined, because this was uttered only when Kookie was extremely sad or hurt. Everyone hated it when the youngest got hurt. He usually spoke this poopoo when he woke up from a nightmare screaming or when there was a loud sound that startled him; the big doctor with the beard had said it was because Kookie remembered a little of the accident, which was why he was still scared of loud sounds. Jungkook would cling to the nearest family member, usually Jimin, and cry silently while he repeatedly said poopoo. (Kookie was never silent!).It was the worst, because Jimin would start crying soon too, and then Tae and then Hobi and everything would scare Yoongi so he would cry a little too. Eomma cried sometimes as well.

 

We hate poopoo 6! (yoongi quickly wrote in his little notebook)

 

Much to his parents disappointment, Kookies poopoos never gave them any warning of his needs for the toilet. At first theyd thought poopoo meant poopoo but of course it didnt mean that, because his baby brother is unique!

 

Yoongi was carefully going over each of the poopoos hed written about in his notebook because Appa had taken everyone else out to the park and of course Yoongi is a big boy now so he stayed in to work on his little notebook with Eomma and Kookie. But Eomma had fallen asleep and now it was upto Yoongi to take care of Jungkook. He could do it!

 

He heard Jungkook call out from Eommas room, “Poopoo?"

 

And Yoongi rushed to the room as he recognized it as a number 2 and if he didnt reach quickly, Kookie would cry. He scrambled up to the corner of the bed and found eomma asleep and Kookie trying to chew on the covers. As soon as the baby saw Yoongi, his eyes shone with excitement and he squealed, followed by “ Poopoo!Poopoo!Poopoo!"

 

Aha! A number 3! Kookie wanted to play.

 

Yoongi grabbed the babys hand and said, “Kookie, let eomma sleep okay?We'll play "

 

Jungkook nodded quickly, “ pway!"

 

Yoongi carefully held up the baby in his arms, he could surely make it too his room without dropping him. Yoongi is way stronger than Hobi! And Jimin and Tae too!

 

His excitement was short lived as he had never tried carrying Jungkook all the way to his room before, specially while Jungkook kept kicking and happily screaming “Poopoo!"

 

Yoongi took a quick break, but then successfully carried Kookie to his and Hobis bed. Its okay, he was still stronger than most of them! He put Kookie on his bed and sat beside him, Poopoo! the boy jumped and hit the bed with his fisted arms.

 

“Okay Kookie, lets play. "

 

"Pway! Woongi! "

 

Yoongi smiled and Jungkook giggled in return. He quickly brought over his favourite bunny stuffed toy and gave it Jungkook, he was too old to play with it anyway. Besides, it suited Kookie, his personal bunny. Jungkook let out an excited squeal and started grabbing at the bunnys ears.

 

The boy made it for fifteen minutes before one of the bunnys ears came off. Jungkook looked up at Yoongi with big, scared eyes. “Poopoo?"

 

It was the fifth one, Jungkook was testing the waters to see just how mad Yoongi was. But of course Yoongi wasnt that mad! Hed already decided to give Jungkook the bunny.

 

Yoongi smiled at his dongseng, “Its okay Kookie! Im not mad. "

 

The boy broke into a bunny-like smile and giggled. Slowly, he scooted over closer to Yoongi, grabbed onto his shoulders to reach him better as he stood up, and planted a sloppy kiss on Yoongis cheek. Jungkook pulled away and said, “Woongipoopoo. "

 

And that day, a poopoo number 7 was added to the list and it was added in red glittery writing with a smiley face as it was special because it was only for Yoongi.