Caught

Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After an hour Jong Hyun sets out in the room looking so manly in a simple white collared shirt and stripped jeans. He stops at the door for some time and silently watches Seung Yeon who is so busy in the kitchen washing the dishes like a perfect wife that he always dreamed about. He purposely makes light steps, tip-toeing going to the sink wanting to surprise her.

“You look lovely.” He suddenly whispers to her ear and gives her another hug from behind.

“You surprised me!” She almost jolts in surprise to hear his voice and his arms embracing her again. She’s still adjusting to chills sent by his tender touches.

“I am going now. I have to make lots of money for my wife and our baby.” He jokes around thinking they are newlyweds enjoying their time in a sweet honeymoon.

“Our baby?” She asks acting coy on what he means. She’s still busy washing the dishes and lets his arms wrap over her waist.

“Yes. In here.” He one of his hands over her tummy in a circular motion, as if she’s already pregnant and bears a child inside. Though they were just fooling around, their faces are full of smiles. She removes her gloves and twists her body to face him. She’s planning to for being too delusional over their situation. The ed portion of his shirt catches her attention.

“Don’t go out with your shirt ed like this.” A pang of jealousy escapes . He can sense it right away judging on the look in her face and in the tone of her voice. She carefully finishes buttoning his shirt leaving only the one on his neck. He looks like a student in middle school. Rather than being irritated, he smiles thinking how cute she is.

“Why? Will you get jealous if other girls stare over my y chest?” He tries to .

“No. I am just afraid you will catch a cold with your shirt opened like that.” She wittily replies making both of them to laugh.

“Smart mouth.” He says acting defeated over her words. He pulls her closer to him letting her arms over his waist like what he is doing.

“Can I visit you at your practice later today? I want to treat your brothers for staying with me last night. What should I bring? Pasta? Pizza? Coffee?” Her eyes shift to the left thinking of what’s the best food to bring.

 

“So…You already got your cards fixed?” He is referring to the main reason why she ended up living with him. Though a lot of things already happened to them and they’ve been through a lot together, a portion of her leaving his house is still possible.

“Yes. My sister fixed it after we saw each other in the hospital. Remember that night?” She can clearly remember how scared she was after accidentally seeing her sister. At the same time it makes her heart a bit lighter after telling Jeong Yeon the truth about her escape. She looks back at him and surprisingly the expression on his face is not what she’s expecting.

“Oppa?” She asks with a meek voice.

“Don’t tell me you still want to find a hotel now that your cards are already...” His words feel like haunting him, like someone is choking him right in the veins of his stiff neck. He feels like he is being too possessive of her since the day she entered his house, and he has no plans of letting her go. His words are suddenly cut when she tiptoes and gives him peck on his lips.

“Stop blabbering. I don’t have any plans of going, unless you kick me out.” She runs her hands over his freshly washed hair. She returns the lovely stare in his eyes then runs her hands down to his face.

“I can transfer the land title and house ownership to your name right now.” He answers with urgency making her laugh.

“Fool! I still have three weeks before my vacation ends. Three weeks before I go back to Korea. Don’t make me wrong Oppa, I don’t want to ruin your decisions. But when are you planning to go back and face Korea again?” Now she’s the one feeling all troubled about him. She is hesitating but she also wants to know about his plans. Soon enough she needs to leave Japan to attend to the projects waiting for her in Korea.

“Three weeks. We can still go to the sea together, go on a trip to the country side together, have picnics together, hmmm, maybe camping for two nights together, live in this house together, cook together, sleep together. We can still do all things together. I don’t want to talk about Korea for now. Let’s enjoy the remaining days together, okay?” He cups her small face and gives her a reassuring smile. Deep inside him he is troubled of going back to Korea. He has no plans of going back yet honestly. It will be a lot harder for him to be with her – they both have demanding works and he knows some fans will surely keep an eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter