Game

Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Hyun answers the phone call with a bit annoyance for disturbing his moment with Seung Yeon. But somehow it is also a good timing since he doesn’t know how to pull away from her lips. Things happened too fast and now they are both embarrassed that they can’t even look in straight in each other’s eyes. 

Seung Yeon excuses herself and pretends to go to the comfort room just to rant with herself for what happened.
“Yah! Gong Seung Yeon! What did you just do?! How could you possibly kiss a guy like that!” She rests her back at the door while staring to herself at the mirror. She can see how flustered she is judging by the color of her whole face, her cheeks blushing with a radiant pinkish color.  She holds on her left chest trying to calm her almost bursting heart.
“Seung Yeon-ah…” He knocks on the door right after his phone call making her jolt out of her nervousness.
“Yes?” She responds shortly.
“I am planning to go out to a friend’s party.” He says still standing on the other side of the door waiting for her to open up. But she is so shy to open it and face him. 
“Okay...Take care.” She responds after a few seconds. She’s so obvious that she’s running out of words to say.
“You’re going with me. I’ll wait for you outside.” He says leaving her stunned with no option but to go with him.

“Something bothering you?” He asks feeling how awkward she is inside the car. She can’t even take a look at him and pretends to be busy watching the lights outside.
“No. I am fine…Just thinking about some random things…” She adjusts her body trying to sit more comfortably. He stops at the red light then shifts his head to look over her. She’s been so silent after that kiss and it bothers him if he made a wrong move and it scares him to see her distancing herself from him.
“We’re good…right?” He bravely asks with a serious voice waiting for her to look at him. He reaches for her left hand and slowly intertwines his long fingers to her cute chubby fingers. He can feel how cold her hand is at the moment. He knows she is uncomfortable after their heated kiss but things happened so fast that they were not able to think on what would they feel after. His thumb starts to caress gently the lining of her thumb, sending warmth to all of her body. She is so flustered and no word comes in her mind until he starts to drive again as the traffic light turns green. He continues to drive with one hand on the steering wheel and the other holding her hand over his lap. 

“Brother! Glad you made it!” Toru from OneOkRock welcomes him to a dark place, something that looks like a basement of a building with a huge room as their hideout. 
“I just came back from Korea. Happy birthday brother!” Jong Hyun gives a brotherly hug to Toru.
“You can’t be cheesy on me anymore. Someone might get jealous.” Toru starts to while looking at Seung Yeon standing quietly beside Jong Hyun. Her eyes are looking around the small number of people inside the room.
“Seung Yeon this is Toru. Toru meet Seung Yeon.” He awkwardly introduces the two. Seung Yeon takes a bow after saying hi causing Toru to laugh. 
“I am not that old. It’s my honor to meet a very lovely lady. Should I call you Seung Yeon or sister-in-law?” He flashes a wide grin to Jong Hyun who is also smiling from ear to ear. 
“Let’s go inside!” Jong Hyun sweetly punches Toru in his chest and pushes him to move forward faster. 
“Lee Jong Hyun!” A beautiful girl suddenly comes on their way and jumps on him for a hug. 
“Come over here. I’ll show you my newest guitar.” She suddenly snatches Jong Hyun to the other side of the room. 
“I am sorry. She is Maya. My younger sister.” Toru explains to Seung Yeon. 
“It’s okay. She seems very fond of Jong Hyun.” She says with a slice of jealousy in her tone. She’s feeling angry, annoyed, a weird feeling that she can’t even recognized herself. It irritates her to see him with another girl. And the girl is pretty, she has nice dress revealing her long slender legs, a nice body curve and small face. In one second she already examined the girl with a fierce look on her eyes. 
“Toru!” One guy approaches Toru after seeing Seung Yeon on his side. He is manly, tall and has a bit long hair.
“Oh Taka. This is Seung Yeon. She is Korean and she came with…” Toru’s introduction is cut when Jong Hyun suddenly butts in their conversation.
“She came with me.” He repeats in front of Taka. He can sense Taka’s interest over her.
“Seung Yeon, this is Taka. The vocalist of their band. Taka, this is Seung Yeon.” Still being a real man that he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter