Beginning

Match Made In Heaven

tumblr_ofnwjku7xU1vynjvno3_1280.jpg

Namjoon looks at Yoongi, then at Jimin. His eyes scan Jimin down and up.

Professional he says, Namjoon thought. Jimin was wearing a strange big red coat and hat with printed bright white stars all over. Namjoon questions in his mind whether that is his uniform, cosplay or his usual daily clothing. Or maybe his fetsh …

The room remains in an awkward silence. Namjoon steps back slowly.  Jimin then has a confused look, whilst Yoongi gives no shi—, I mean care.

Namjoon quickly turns around and hurriedly walks towards the main door.

“Ah! Wait!” Jimin panicking.

Before Namjoon could grab the handle of the exit door, Jimin catches him. By hugging him from behind, he clings onto him like a Koala with its arms and legs hanging onto the trunk/branch of a tree.

tumblr_ofnwjku7xU1vynjvno2_r1_1280.jpg

_____

 

“So….” Jimin says with an excited smile.

Namjoon is now seated in front of Jimin’s desk in his office, with both the individual facing each other. In the end, he was forced to stay. He gave in because he could not escape the powerful clutches from the small yet strong male.

“Let’s get started!” Jimin claps his hand together. “AH! But before we start, you haven’t introduced yourself yet.”

“Ah, yes.” Namjoon snapped out of his thoughts immediately replies. “My name is Kim Namjoon. 23 years old.” He is somehow not sure if he regretted coming here.

“AH! Hyung! Can I call you that? You are older than me. I am 22 years old.” He says with excitement along with big puppy eyes.

“Uh-huh…”

Is this guy a kid? Namjoon thought, yet he is pretty cute. Wait, what am I saying?

“So… I’m guessin’ you have been single and lonely all your life, that is why you’re here right? Right?”

Slash that. This is not a cute kid at all. Namjoon places on an unamused look.

“Does it look like I am?”

“Ey~ hyung. I’m just kidding around.”

Namjoon was not convinced, and felt like all his energy was being out because this kid continued to be all smiley and energetic; as if he has perpetual electric happiness flowing inside him. He also noticed that this stranger he just met awhile ago is being too familiar with him.

“Hyung, so tell me. Tell me what made you come here.”

Namjoon does not hesitate and states his probem.“So....uh...What is this “True Love”? ....The reason I keep getting dumped is because I don’t show this “true love” that everyone is talking about. Don’t get me wrong. I’m pretty intelligent. I know different definitions of it—.”

“Hyung, hyung... Love can not only be knowing the definition of it, but feeling and expressing true love~” Jimin says with a gentle voice interrupting Namjoon.

“Yes, if you let me continue. I searched things up. How to express it to them. Flowers, romantic lines—.” Namjoon is one again interrupted with a sudden sound of surpassing laughter from the younger.

“What? What’s so funny?”

“You. Are. Funny.”

Namjoon was not sure if he was mocking him. But he assumes he is.

Then, Jimin suddenly made a loud gasp.

“What?”

“Did you not feel anything for them?” Jimin questions eyes full of curiosity.

“What do you mean? Of course I did. I liked them. They were beautiful and gorgeous woman. They had great personalities. Why woudln't i like them?” Namjoon confused.

“No. I mean, did your heart not beat faster whenever you looked each other in the eyes, when you brush each others skin, when the other initiates skin ship or atleast think she looked beautiful every time you see her?”

“Heart beating faster? Yes, when I am doing a physical activity. Looking into someone’s eyes, skin to skin contact. No. Isn’t that abnormal?” Namjoon tilted his head, again confused.

“Oh my… I solved your problem my friend.” Jimin placed his hand over , faking a gasp.

Namjoon raises his right eyebrow in curiosity.  

tumblr_ofnwjku7xU1vynjvno1_1280.jpg

“You, my friend… like men.” Jimin claims with eyes filled with excitement.

However, Namjoon just sat there silent. Confused. “Yes, I do like men and women. I have both as friends.”

Jimin speechless, palmed his face dumfounded. “No…I am doubting your intelligence, hyung.” Namjoon still clueless.

“You, as in, like, like, like want to be with men. You want to be more than friends, best friends. Hold each other’s hands, embrace, make love, want to get married. That’s what I meant.”

“Really?” Namjoon stated calmly with right hand holding his chin as if he learned something new, not even near surprised or disgusted, whilst Jimin just looked at him with awe, astonished that Namjoon gave such a simple and yet calm reaction. He never expected this kind of reaction. Is he really a genius or an idiot? But… this hyung is really interesting…

tumblr_ofnwjku7xU1vynjvno4_1280.jpg______

Ohohoho~~!!

The cliche "This person is interesting..." Hahah~

Namjoon, A Pabo or a genius? xD Genius Pabo <3

Thank you very much for Reading~!!! <3 <3