Meeting

Match Made In Heaven

 

tumblr_ofnw89oWsm1vynjvno1_1280.jpg

 

 Here he is. Standing in front of a totally-not-so-suspicious place. Especially an alley.

The address led Namjoon in front of an alley way. All he needs to do is walk through this simple yet creepy maze and turn right. It’s a relief for him that it’s still broad daylight. But then again, no crimes can be stopped even in an open area with a big bright bulb in the sky.

He is having conflicted thoughts, however, on whether he should really carry through this. He does love adventures, but this particular adventure does not seem very safe. What if he could be ambushed and be robbed off all of his fortunes or physically get beat up.

But’s, what if’s … so much doubt’s. He gives up on these unnecessary skeptical thoughts and finally walks towards the alley.

As Namjoon walks through, he looks around the alley walls and floor, sniffing around curiously. Not bad, he thought. This alley is pretty decent.

A brown cat passing by catches his attention, looking at him with a blank anonymous look. The cat looks away walking with poise and he swears he heard an obnoxious snicker from the cat. How weird, he thought.

tumblr_ofnw89oWsm1vynjvno2_1280.jpg

Never mind that.

He reaches the end and turns right as instructed. Right there, he stops in his tracks. He has reached his destination.

“Match Made in Heaven” And there it is, just as the big bolded sign says on a rather small building. It was simple, but rather refreshing and decent on the eyes. Beautiful healthy flowers were displayed outside, in which people may mistake it as a floral shop. The window showed a reflection of himself; assuming it is a one-way mirror, in which the other side of the glass is see through, but the other is not.

Namjoon takes a deep breath. He reaches for the door and is greeted by a refreshing scent, also a relieving sight; organized interior, clean furniture and again flowers and plants. This is not bad. However, a tiny receptionist with faded pink hair is there looking at him with a blank and somehow intimidating look, in which is the complete contrast to his surroundings.

“H-Hello.” Namjoon greets, surprised at his tone of voice and stutter. I never stutter. But he guesses that it isn’t the case with this person.

“Hey. Welcome to Match Made in Heaven.” The receptionist says with a lack of interest and robotic tone. “We help losers like you find love because no one is attracted to you. Or rather you just lack attractiveness.” He states along with a smile, yet it was a rather crooked smile.

tumblr_ofnw89oWsm1vynjvno3_1280.jpg

“Uh…” Namjoon is left speechless.

“Nowadays in society, this generatiom, with your appearance, you’ll need plastic surger--”

“Yoongi-hyung!” Another small male with dark hair barges out of an office with a pout. “That’s not a way to treat a customer! And we are not plastic surgeons!” He faces Namjoon with an apologetic expression. “I am very sorry. This hyung is just uh… this is his charm. Haha… But! I promise you we are professional and we are totally not a fraud.”

tumblr_ofnw89oWsm1vynjvno4_1280.jpg

Namjoon again is left speechless.

There was silence. Jimin immediately spoke loudly to rid of the awkwardness in the room. “Ah! Let me introduce ourselves. My name is Park Jimin and this hyung right here is Min Yoongi, as you probably heard me shout out earlier.” He stretches both his arms in the air with a bright and cheerful smile. “Welcome to Match Made in Heaven.”

______

 

Yes...The beginning is pretty lacking..

But i added a cat! Everyone loves Cats! (just added a random scene, theres no particular meaning to it xD)

Thanks For reading Chapter 2!!~~