Coincidence?

Match Made In Heaven

“Let’s break up.”

tumblr_odzsihn4Qw1vynjvno1_540.jpg

Namjoon saw it coming. She is his eighth. The relationships that he has been in never worked out really well. Well, according to them. He did not feel anything wrong in his relationships.

“I don’t really feel your love for me, ever since the beginning of our relationship. Your smile and affections always seems forced.”

Or is it, he never felt anything at all?

“I knew from the beginning that you only said yes to me because you felt pity. I ignored it hoping that you will slowly fall for me…...but it has been months….no, a year, and I have grown impatient. I’m sorry. But I don’t think we were right for each other in the beginning.” His now ex-girlfriend looks up to him with an expectation from his facial expression.

tumblr_odzsihn4Qw1vynjvno2_540.jpg

Namjoon just sits there still. No emotions detected. She shouldn't be surprised.

“I-I’m sorry, Namjoon.” She stands up from the chair and hurriedly leaves the café.

 

 

Namjoon is now walking around the streets with his head down with many thoughts in his head. He was not upset, sad and devastated. However, he was, as always, confused.

What was wrong him? He did not feel like he did anything wrong. He liked them. Did it seem forced? He tried hard to show that he likes them. He would buy them flowers, do what they want to do, go to places they liked, smile at them, and etc. romantic things women like. He researched them well on the internet. Yet, they always seem to end so fast. Like, I mean, his appearance looked alright, his income is pretty much enough to survive. He may be busy often, but he gives them time. But the complaints and the reasons for the breakups are said to be his lack of true love. Freaking Love.

He was always at the top of his school. His superiors and co-workers envied his intelligence. But he was so not sure why he could not figure out this one word. Love.

He knows the definition well. Love. But he just doesn’t get it. Is he not doing it right?

He looks up to have his vision suddenly blocked. A white sight with letters all over. Paper.

He raises his right hand to remove the paper off his face. He looks at the crumpled piece and reads what is written. “Match made in Heaven” is written. It is apparently a flier. Designs are drawn all over it, and addresses and contact number is even included. Below it also includes a statement “Those with broken and lonely hearts we shall help, be renewed to find true love.”

tumblr_odzsihn4Qw1vynjvno3_540.jpg

How cheesy, he thought. He finds it to be a fraud and a waste of time. But a funny coincidence.

He crumples the flier and places it in his pocket unconciousy, with his feet leading him somewhere as if it has a mind of his own.

tumblr_odzsihn4Qw1vynjvno4_540.jpg

 

Hello~! Here it is! The first chapter.

I know, i know... It's pretty short. But then again it was because of the images. But I shall attempt to make it longer the next...next chapter. xD

It's not very fun yet. But! I promise (promisesaresometimesbroken) to lift up the mood more~ cuz my goal is to bring a smile to the reader's face from reading my story. If it does not, well then I'll try harder! Yes! I'm a Newbie! (OwO)/

Tell me, is it okay? Just need some opinions on how I did. ^^ So i can fix what i am lacking~

Thank you very much for reading! See you next Chapter!