Reaching Heaven

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After completing their lunch or should he say ogling his angel, who is eating cutely and feeding to little angel and his sunshine who can't sit still beside his new little brother by playing aeroplane and telling stories to them animatedly.. Oh that's his wife's friend called his angel Child Magnet.. He doubts his son even remembered his dad is infront of him, they went for deserts..

Again his angel started to feed babies, while their wives are talking themselves..

"Oppa.. Chanhyun can eat himself.. Don't pamper him.." his wife pouted at his angel.. Pouted.. His wife never acts cute outside.. might be his angel charm..

"But Seo.. Hyunnie is cute.. and being good boy.. When babies are being good we have to pamper right Hyunnie..?? You like Ahjussi feed you right??" he asked cutely.. He using his aegyo, even with kids.. Woah.. daebak..

"Neh.. Neh.. But you are too cute Mr.Byun.. I don't want to call you Ahjussii.. It's for old people.. You are Jessie baby's Appa.. Jessie baby is my little brother..  Omma what should I call him..??" his sunshine asked his wife while frowning..

"Oh.. Your wish baby.. You can call him little appa, What do you say Oppa?? You can raise him from now onwards, if you want to pamper him that much.. He is too hyper to handle for me.." She said jokingly..

"Why not..!! Come on baby boy.. Let's finish this ice cream fast.. We can celebrate our union by going park.. I saw it while coming here.. What do you say..??" His angel asked his sunshine, who nodded in agreement...

"Okay then, We will go to shopping.. for our neccesities.. You take babies to park " His angel's wife told him and she suddenly turned chanyeol.. "and Mr.Park could you please accompany them, he can be handful when he is with kids, If you don't mind, keep an eye on them, don't allow them eat any sugar.. We can't handle them.. They should be at home before 6PM .. Remind him at 5:30 or else he will spent whole night there" she instructed him..

"Oh.. Okay.. You can call me Chanyeol Taeyeon.. " He replied, when they left after giving instructions to all of them, he turned to his angel..

"My Angel, Should we go..?? " Chanyeol asked without noticing he slipped his endearement..

"Appa.. Are you an angel??" Kids asked in unison..

"Oh.. Now I understood why you are that beautiful.." Chanhyun continued as he find solution for world most problem.

Baekhyun turned to kids and said "Let's go babies.. We don't have much time.." and turned to chanyeol "Cheesy Giant.." said sternly with amusement..

That is the last straw for chanyeol.. When they reached their car he silently put children in car seats gave them tablet with childrem videos on.. When he closed the he turned baekhyun and pulled his hand back side of car hugged him tightly.. He don't know how can he survive with out doing this whole time.. It's like he finally can breathe.. "I missed you my angel.. I m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter