theirs.

Pillars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“In so many places you can work in, how come you chose to work in a convenient store that is so secluded and out of the nowhere?”

Yoona shrugged while the chocolate mint ice cream she had on hand while they strolled down the quiet street leading to her house.

“I was never really into big crowds.” she shrugged.

He nodded while his own chocolate ice cream. There was usually this silence that falls between them, it was nothing awkward but more of a comfortable one. It has been a routine for them that he goes to wait for her at ten o’clock at night which was the end of her shift to drive her home. She kept on insisting against it before when he suggested it but he managed to convince her in the end, for her own safety. Unfortunately for tonight, they are on their feet as his car broke down and was being repaired. Or so that’s what he said as an excuse as he planned to ask her to be his, officially, and he wanted it to be more, special.

“Isn’t it surprising how we’re so completely different from each other yet here we are today, well every day,” she opened up before looking up at him and smiling. “You’ve got so many friends and you live your life so extravagantly whereas I, on the other hand, stay low key and don’t even go out that much. At least, until I met you.”

Yoona her lips for any ice cream before reaching to hold his hand and entwine their fingers together. She loved the feeling of his hand against hers and the close proximity that they normally share, it made her feel secured and warm everywhere. She can already feel her cheeks burning but she knew it was either now or never. “We’ve already known each other for at least three months so I was wondering—”

“Wait, are you confess—”

“Let me finish Jiyong, I have been wondering for quite some time now to where this is going to lead to, where what we have is going to lead to? I like you, I really do like you. I think that I, Im Yoona, has fallen in love with you, Jiyong.” she stated before biting her lower lip. If her cheeks were not yet burning red then, she was completely sure that it was now.

Silence has befallen them again. This time, it was nothing comfortable at all, at least not for Yoona. Diverting her eyes away from his to look down and hide the humiliation, she could only smile. Smile to hide the pain of being completely denied due to his unresponsive state to get back to her and answer her. Im Yoona could only smile that she finally got the persistent aching that has been bothering her chest begging to be voiced out to the man that was walking alongside her.

She felt him stopping and holding onto her hand tightly to force her to stop along with him. He lifted her chin slightly to make her face him and lock their eyes together. Dark orbs against her dark doe ones.
“Well I guess this would make it a lot easier for me to ask you considering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter