hers.

Pillars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time they met, it was just like any other days for her. She goes by her life routine day by day with waking up and dragging herself out of bed to prepare for work. That was how she made her living and survive.

It was on that particular evening when everything was just going wrong for her that she met him. It has been a very long day and she was working until midnight. It was not very often that she sees a new face in the shop, usually the people who goes in there are locals who are in desperate need of something but do not really want to go and travel farther. Their products are usually much more expensive than what it normally costs in a normal grocery store thus why not many people comes to buy there too, as well as not many knows it due to the fact that it was quite hidden. She liked it that way though.

She can clearly remember exactly what he was wearing that day despite trying to hide the burning curiosity that lingers within her as to who that mysterious, new guy was. She has been working in that store for almost every day and she has never seen him even once before. He was wearing a gray pullover along with black joggers. A combination that she thought he pulled off so well despite being quite short and not as built compared to other guys she has seen. He looked cool and moved confidently, oozing with charisma that she grew to admire but tried to hide despite only seeing him for the first time.

They shared a moment right in the begi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter