to the rescue

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyunseung’s POV:

Thatchubby fan stood up and shouted. “NO!!! he’s lying!! I I saw it and I heard it right!! Hyunseung is a real gay!!!!! They can’t be that close unless they are in a relationship with each other.”

What the is she?!!! YOU fatty fan girl!!!

Then another press asked me. “okay then.. Jang Hyunseung, she has point, what is your real relationship with that girl in the video?!!!”

What?! Relationship with a girl?! I’m a girl too!! DUH.

I don’t know what will I gonna say. GOSH. They were all staring at me… waiting for an answer.

I can’t think…. Even ____ looks so nervous. Okay, I don’t have any choice right now. Or else, I will be dead. How bout B2st?! How bou b2uties… ugh. No way!!!!

“um… to be honest…. She’s my girlfriend.. and we’ll get married soon…..” I stated. They were all so shocked. Gosh. How come I said that.

--------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

Hong stood up. “Okay, I think this will end the Press Conference. Our Jang Hyunseung will get married soon. He’s a real guy. So, b2uty, please support your oppa!

Beast members left as they followed Papa Hong.

*Oh my!!! They really have relationship! Huhuu Hyunseung oppa is real oppa! Huhu* Seyon thought to herself and ran away.

You were still in shock. *what will I do now. I think he only said that to protect his image. There will be no real marriage at all.* you thought and grabbed your phone. You decided to text Hyunseung.

------------------------------------------------

At their room (hotel)

Hyunseung was so quiet…. B2st members went to him…

“Yah, hyung! Why you didn’t tell us about your relationship with that fan?!!!!” Junhyung asked while giggling.

“We were together and why you guys were not obvious?!” Gikwang asked.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!” Hyunseung shouted and walked away from them. Beast members were still can’t believe that Hyunseung will be married soon to a fan.

Hyunseung went outside the room and checked his phone.

From: y ____

Hey, let’s meet. I’m in hotel lobby now. Please clear this up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunseung went to lobby to look for you. And he saw you sitting at the lobby sofa… he sat beside you. “yo ~” he greeted you.

“yaa! What did you just said?! You gay!” Hyunseung covered your mouth. “Shut up! Watch your mouh.”

You removed his hands from your mouth. “go, explain, I don’t want to marry you, okay.”

Hyunseung laughed. “hey, don’t take it seriously. I just did It to protect my image.”

“oh, good. Okay, I will go home now.”

You were about to stand… but Hyunseung’s phone rang.

PHONE CONVERSATION:

Hyunseung: yoboseyo~

Papa Hong: your wedding invitations are done!!! We’re so excited for your wedding!!!! please tell this to your fiance!

----------------------------------------------------------

Hyunseung’s eyes widened and his cellphone fell to the ground. And he shouted:

“ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!”

You were startled because of his action. You poked him.

“Ya! Jang Hyunseung! What’s happening?!!!!!!”

He was still blank minded.

You shouted at his right ear.

“yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!”

And he gazed at you.

“Bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter