BRAND NEW START

I'm Married To a Gay Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At 4minute’s dorm…

4minute members were gathered in the living room.

“oh!!! Hyunseung oppa is gay?!!! And their relationship is only fake?!!!” Gayoon was so shocked… Hyuna smirked and went into their room.

Hyuna lied down on her bed and smiled like an evil.

Hyuna’s flashback:

Yesterday in her hotel room…

She faced her finger and it… she smirked at her reflection on the broken mirror…

“YEAH, YOU WILL REGRET THIS JANG HYUNSEUNG… I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER!!!! YOU AND YOUR WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“wahahahahahahahahahahahha~” she laughed like a witch.

She then grabbed her phone and called Zico.

Phone conversation:

Hyuna: Zico, let’s meet, I have something for you.

Zico: really? What is it?

Hyuna: for sure you’ll love it, they will pay you more than a million dollar.

Zico: wow, it looks fun, okay… where are you?

Hyuna: I will just text you the address.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the phone call… Hyuna faced her reflection on the broken mirror again and smirked.

She fixed herself and waited Zico on her bed.

After 20mins, Zico arrived…

“oh wassup deliboy!” He greeted Hyuna. Hyuna showed  her legs while lying down on her bed… “Zico, close the door, we better be careful.” And bit her lips.

Zico closed the door and his lips… he ran to Hyuna and jumped on the bed.  He sat beside Hyuna and slid his index finger on her leg while staring at it. “so, what can I do for you, my y Hyuna?”

Hyuna stopped Zico from playing her leg and removed his finger… Hyuna grabbed her phone.

“here, print this out… send this to MBC building… they will play you any amount you want.” Hyuna showed her phone.

Zico smiled. “oh, is this for real? OH MY. Okay, okay… send it to me, baby.” Zico winked.

Hyuna sent it to Zico’s phone. Afterwards, he left the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------

PRESENT TIME:

“I WON’T LET YOU TO FIND YOUR HAPPINESS!” she said to herself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

At b2st’s dormitory:

Yoseob moved closer to the tv screen and paused it.

“it even have their signatures….” Yoseob then lowered his head. Junhyung walked towards there to check. “oh, yeah.”

Papa Hong was so mad. “argh!!!! LIARS!”

Then Doojoon heard Hyunseung’s car…

“oh, they are here…” Doojoon said and lowered his head.

After a while…

You and Hyunseung were holding each other’s hand and he opened the door…

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter